Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos (21149 Views)

Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 / List Your Achievements, Agbaje Tells Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Image123(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
He says Lagos is 5th largest economy with nothing to show for it. But they were happy bandying figures of Nigeria being largest economy with nothing to show for it.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by GeeOh(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
fineyemi:
Stupid man. He wants Lagos to belong to everybody which can never be possible. Lagos belong to the Yorubas. Say no no Lagos for all.
am sure that's not what he meant,may be he was misunderstood,but come to think of it,obama ruled America yet he is a Black man.

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by PassiveNaira: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mr Jimi Agbaje, you are the only thing that can make my dream comes true.

I want you as my governor come tomorrow. I have been rehearsing how I will resign my job since the years you have been contesting to become your aide.

But my fear is that Jagaban won't make it possible. I still have to wait another 4 years.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by emerged01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
No vacancy in alausa.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
three:
Okay, I see this Jimi is a tribalist thing is being peddled again...

Somebody said Jimi Agbaje says APC and not Lagosians hate Igbos. Says that is Tribalism.

But isn't this the truth? Abi Lagos APC loves Igbos? With these adverse actions towards them?

What manner of love is that abeg?

if Igbo feel they need to be love why can't they go back to their land?

Igbo need to schooled themselves. whether you people like it or not, if Nigeria should split today, Igbo will loose many of their kinsmen to other tribe

they accused Yoruba of not migrating. they're still in their land, you're still competing with them if they should leave, what would happen?

if other tribe are leaving their ancestral land as Igbo are doing their land would look undeveloped. Igbo need to cover themselves in shame for bragging of developing other man's land while they abandon their ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
He wants to govern Lagos in order to play his tribal politics for four years and maybe more.

He has already failed

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by markdgreat: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
either you like it or not , ur sit no dey Lagos.
imagine someone that want to become one of Yoruba governor, because of vote ,you are now appraising Igbo pple in Lagos imagine.
I should HV join ur team but tribalism you added to it, can't make you a common counsellor in eko ...
2023 change ur ambitions , omo ale jatijati, omo ale Yoruba, akumamojudi, oponu , dopemu, afofungbeni, alainilakaye.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
After Agbaje, comes an Igbo governor.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
sacajawea:
Lagos Should be On the same Level with Dubai By now sef No Jokes, but you Lagosians are Contented With Failure and Suffering

Mumu...
When Lagos was asking for Special status was it granted by the 8th Senate

55% of VAT is being generated from Lagos yet the VAT revenue is been shared almost equally...

Lagos is the only sub-sovereign entity embarking on a light rail project in Africa...And yet no support from FG...

Mind You Dubai controls it's own resources which Lagos doesn't have...

Jagaban started Eko Atlantic City and yet no Federal Support...(Inspiration from Palm Julmeira in Dubai)

If not for the dogmatic approach of Tinubu towards taxation how do you think Lagos will survive for 3yrs without federal allocation from FG under OBJ

They shout Lagos have seaport and Airport but they are so daft to realise that it's a federal entity...
When Fashola Constructed first suspension bridge in west Africa (Lekki Ikoyi link bridge) under the auspice of Incoming Deputy Governor Femi Hamzat... which model did he use All of a sudden it became the face of Nigeria...

Truth Be Told Lagos deserves An Accolade
Some People Just Reside in Lagos, But Lagos Is not Residing in Them

Some People that haven't been to Lagos to will be forming online... SMH

10 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
He already failed already
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by bizhop01: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Another Criminal dey form Desperado
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by oldschoollapel(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Losers always go abroad to campaign. Instead of telling Lagosians what u have in stock for them , u are going to the Americans to campaign , are the Americans going to vote for u on Saturday? After they will start shouting rigging, rigging Al over the place when they eventually lose.

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jimi is not a serious candidate. I haven't heard or seen him campaign.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sacajawea: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
KunleyY19:

Mumu...

55% of VAT is being generated from Lagos yet the VAT revenue is been shared almost equally...

Lagos is the only sub-sovereign entity embarking on a light rail project in Africa...And yet no support from FG...

Jagaban started Eko Atlantic City and yet no Federal Support...(Inspiration from Palm Julmeira in Dubai)

If not for the dogmatic approach of Tinubu towards taxation how do you think Lagos will survive for 3yrs without federal allocation from FG under OBJ

They shout Lagos have seaport and Airport but they are so daft to realise that it's a federal entity...
When Fashola Constructed first suspension bridge in west Africa (Lekki Ikoyi link bridge) under the auspice of Incoming Deputy Governor Femi Hamzat... which model did he use All of a sudden it became the face of Nigeria...

1. To start with, You and Your Useless Father Must Be Bastards For you to Call Your Generation a Mumu Cos I Voiced My Opinion
May the ills that befall Lagosians as a result of Bad Roads Continue To Follow you and Your Family as Lagos is a Good and Excellent State to you
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by blingxx(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
three:
Okay, I see this Jimi is a tribalist thing is being peddled again...

Somebody said Jimi Agbaje says APC and not Lagosians hate Igbos. Says that is Tribalism.

But isn't this the truth? Abi Lagos APC loves Igbos? With these adverse actions towards them?

What manner of love is that abeg?

The case is actually vice versa.. Who started the hate in the first place?
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
sacajawea:

1. To start with, You and Your Useless Father Must Be Bastards For you to Call Your Generation a Mumu Cos I Voiced My Opinion
May the ills that befall Lagosians as a result of Bad Roads Continue To Follow you and Your Family as Lagos is a Good and Excellent State to you

Flimsy Excuses!!!
Trump Up your fact's if truly you're a Lagos Resident...
Mention One Good And Excellent State in Nigeria

When You claim some set of people not dancing to your tunes are suffering you didn't understand the meaning of what you typed abi

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by 9jauk: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lagosians has been paying attention to Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP objectively without a modicum of sentiment and are ready to vote according to what their conscience deemed right. I'm getting to love this man by the day.

Eloquent
Deep with alluring intellect
Passionate
Altruistic
Vibrant and brilliant!!

I'm literally awestruck right now.

Best of luck BOG ❤️❤️

2 Shares

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Ayisatojo: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
The most unserious politician of our time, always cashing and smiling to the bank every 4 - 4 years.
You are nothing but a commercial politician using opportunity of being popular to cash out on innocent people vying for a government of change in Lagos.

Olympic governorship candidate, leap year candidate, twitter gubernatorial candidate, pls go an sit down, I fact take a back seat. I used to like Agbaje until I realized that he is using pdp candidature to extort innocent Nigerians.

No way for you again, olodo politician!

Breakingfamous:
More
Watch the video below HERE
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
fineyemi:
Stupid man. He wants Lagos to belong to everybody which can never be possible. Lagos belong to the Yorubas. Say no no Lagos for all.
Then why pretending to be united in this false country called Nigeria why not join hands and let us divide this marriage so that Lagos will actually only belong to you Yorubas. Hypopopocrits
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by LarryBee1k: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bless you
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Xzellentgraphic: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
KunleyY19:

Mumu...

You nail it bro
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Igbo need to schooled themselves. whether you people like it or not, if Nigeria should split today, Igbo will loose many of their kinsmen to other tribe

they accused Yoruba of not migrating. they're still in their land, you're still competing with them if they should leave, what would happen?

if other tribe are leaving their ancestral land as Igbo are doing their land would look undeveloped. Igbo need to cover themselves in shame for bragging of developing other man's land while they abandon their ancestral land
Apart from Lagos which we know the reason why it was develop, show me other Yoruba state that can compare with south east state despise the effect of the civil war
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Reeses: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Pity yourself...

Tinubu owns half of Lagos State now..

What do you have... A chinko phone with a borrowed data defending godfathers...

Shame on you
Dang! That's very not so nice nice bro.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
sweetjohn:
Apart from Lagos which we know the reason why it was develop, show me other Yoruba state that can compare with south east state despise the effect of the civil war

I should show you because you're dumb to Google search? what exactly is discouraging indigenous settlement sustenance in East and encouraging migration

if east is OK why are people leaving to developed other man's land?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Papertrail11(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

dude dont be a chatter box igbos are creating wealth for themseleves and are expanding stop with the hating
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Creampro post=76472230]The people that vote are not on Nairaland.
/quote]

At all!! Or else Atiku should have won

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Creampro:
The people that vote are not on Nairaland.

At all!! Or else Atiku should have won
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 09, 2019
I can see his opponent entering
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I should show you because you're dumb to Google search? what exactly is discouraging indigenous settlement sustenance in East and encouraging migration

if east is OK why are people leaving to developed other man's land?
My friend don't be unduly stupid with this your migration nonsense. I doubt if you are this illiterates, you don't know why people migrates to some certain areas. Is it only the Igbos you find in Lagos. Go and ask Dangote and other foreigners having multi billion businesses what they are doing in Lagos. The Igbos over the years are known for their industrious nature. As an industrious nation, you sees opportunities were others see 'it's our land' and tribalism and you take it, it's that simple. The Igbo are found anywhere globally there are opportunity.
The south east is too small for millions of Igbos to share, thus the spread beyond and abroad.
In case, you haven't been to the south east Before, let me let you know that apart from Lagos none of your south west state can compete with any south east state in terms of development, structures and infrastructures, as well as human life and well being. Maybe the only state your south west state may try to compare with in SE is the young Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by tajuh: 4:41am On Mar 09, 2019
You see why I have a problem with the PDP strategy. Always running to foreign bodies rather than grassrooting.
Dubai strategy, allege court case with UN, foreign observers, trip to US and now CNN show. It has little effect on your base as most do not watch it hear what foreign bodies contribute.
The market women, traders,farmers, artisans, students who do not watch CNN or don't have time to watch them.
If they didn't win, PDP will later drag APC to court based on the opinion of this foreign bodies.

Get your strategy right .
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by BigIyanga: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Their intellectually-challenged minions have villified and demonized this man as if he were an Igbo man... but their party has in power for 20 yrs.... and
1- Lagos has never been no 1 in WAEC and JAMB results.
2: Lagos has the highest number of people without toilet.
3: Higest number of people of with less than $1/day
4: Highest number of people without access to portable drinking water.
5: There is nowhere in Lagos where u can turn on tap and it runs portable water from LASG Water Corp.
6: If it rains 4-6 hrs, everywhere turn into fecal pond.
7: After ten yrs, Rail project has stalled
8: Traffic is a nightmare.
9: If your house is on fire today, can you call fire service and they respond?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 / EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa / APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.