Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos (21151 Views)

Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 / List Your Achievements, Agbaje Tells Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Doortooon:

You don't know what a fact is. I pity you too!
By the way, my phone is worth thrice your salary!!!

Keep defending corrupt and godfathers

It's your destiny
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by stawarts(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Okuda:
look at that yoruba muslims slavery mentality over in the comment section.. God willing ko
Why do you always play these card: Religion & Tribe? Idiot
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2019
sweetjohn:
My friend don't be unduly stupid with this your migration nonsense. I doubt if you are this illiterates, you don't know why people migrates to some certain areas. Is it only the Igbos you find in Lagos. Go and ask Dangote and other foreigners having multi billion businesses what they are doing in Lagos. The Igbos over the years are known for their industrious nature. As an industrious nation, you sees opportunities were others see 'it's our land' and tribalism and you take it, it's that simple. The Igbo are found anywhere globally there are opportunity.
The south east is too small for millions of Igbos to share, thus the spread beyond and abroad.
In case, you haven't been to the south east Before, let me let you know that apart from Lagos none of your south west state can compete with any south east state in terms of development, structures and infrastructures, as well as human life and well being. Maybe the only state your south west state may try to compare with in SE is the young Ebonyi state.

go and develop East and see how other tribe will be rushing in and respecting you people

it's easy for other tribe to attack you people out of east because you people can't control your unending migration. why can't other tribe dream of going to east to seek asylum when the occupants are running away. I live in East for good 4years and there is nothing to show in that place except Nnewi market and Onitsha where market only thrive, the rest are just there

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Jiang:
I absolutely despise anything PDP, but oga Jimi, tomorrow I go vote for you, cause sanwolu is nothing but Tinibus useless puppet

So make you no worry, add 5 votes from me & ma guys

This is not about puppet cos even jimi agbaje has his own puppets he controls if none is controlling him. The question is whether there is direction and progress in the current leadership and the answer is yes.

Jimi agbaje is empty of realistic ideas and just want to come and eat his own cake with his cronies and go. I know people in his circle I don’t hear anything about their vision about Lagos only how to stop Tinubu from eating alone.

Visionless greedy men with whitewash ideas and agendas.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Papertrail11:

dude dont be a chatter box igbos are creating wealth for themseleves and are expanding stop with the hating

where is the hate? you're the dustbin here if you can't read to comprehend simple sentence

if you complain of not getting love in Yoruba land then go back to your land. na by force for other people to love you? you people didn't invest love here, so why are you thinking of harvesting one?

on this political tradition, the government that host and accepted you people in the state deserve some respect. you can't see them as useless government and expect love. despite Governor of Enugu did nothing there, the other tribes have endorsed him. that's just a sample of respecting your host political tradition not this one Igbo are doing here

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Okuda(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2019
stawarts:
Why do you always play these card: Religion & Tribe? Idiot

if you cant beat them join them. i joined them. idiot.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Honor10: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Lagos APC has nothing to offer Lagosians.

This is how they are now campaigning.

APC: You should not vote for Jimi Agbaje
Me: Why?
APC: Because non-indigenes are supporting him.

SMH

shut up! the fact that it is guys(loosers omo-ibo that are his major supporter he is bound to fail, I wud av voted for him, but the fact that his majority base is from ipob pigs, God forbid. senseless ingrates, we will soon deport all of u to ur mud republic.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by luluman: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2019
fineyemi:
Stupid man. He wants Lagos to belong to everybody which can never be possible. Lagos belong to the Yorubas. Say no no Lagos for all.
Thats why the yeebos want him.

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by luluman: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2019
three:
Okay, I see this Jimi is a tribalist thing is being peddled again...

Somebody said Jimi Agbaje says APC and not Lagosians hate Igbos. Says that is Tribalism.

But isn't this the truth? Abi Lagos APC loves Igbos? With these adverse actions towards them?

What manner of love is that abeg?

Is the love by force? go home & ask your kins for love now.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by 7lives: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin grin

The pigs are hiding in their rooms in my area, I'm told they held a meeting not to step out today.
Sho le? Ko le.
Dem com dey fumble like say dem le.
Awon mop heads and ass wipes, awon werey.
Reporting live from Oshodi.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

go and develop East and see how other tribe will be rushing in and respecting you people

it's easy for other tribe to attack you people out of east because you people can't control your unending migration. why can't other tribe dream of going to east to seek asylum when the occupants are running away. I live in East for good 4years and there is nothing to show in that place except Nnewi market and Onitsha where market only thrive, the rest are just there

Is our oshogbo more developed than the East? grin
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

there is nothing developed in East, so stop comparing at all.
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

compare east with idp center in North. enough of that ridiculous comparison from that backward region

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election / EFCC To Arrest Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.