Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I See A Surprise In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A Surprise In Kwara State (2503 Views)

Peter Obi Will Cause Big Surprise In 2023 Election – Primate Ayodele / President Buhari Made A Surprise Visit To Troops In Zamfara State. / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
APC has their attention in the Niger Delta state(river, akwa ibom and delta) forgetting saraki isn't yet politically finished.

I see PDP putting up a surprise here though, this is just my opinion
Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by MrAJQ(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lols. Surprise for where? Do you think anybody helped APC to defeat PDP in Kwara State? It is the will of people that defeated PDP and Saraki

10 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrAJQ:
Lols. Surprise for where? Do you think anybody helped APC to defeat PDP in Kwara State? It is the will of people that defeated PDP and Saraki
after helicopter loaded with dollars was given to them abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by SEGLIZ: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:

na you fly the helicopter abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
The election that ousted Saraki was one of the most free and fair in the history of election in Nigeria.

Kwarans decided to vote him out because they are tired of him and I am very sure the good people of my State are ready ti finish wat we already started.

OTO GE

6 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Charmingrascal(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:

You piloted the chopper I guess.
It was Saraki that spent money and still got defeated.
The main reason why he unleashed thugs on PDP stakeholders in Kwara was because he gave them money and they didn't get him votes

6 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ala dala yadago
Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Tecno66: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Helicopter ke? The aeroplane loaded with cash meant for Kwara election could not take off because of the weight of the cash meant for Kwara election. Newspaper reports said EFCC impounded the plane but after phone call, it was released. You know once they belong to the opposition, that's when efcc have work to do. If sand too plenty for soup, blind man self go know.
Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Aragbiji: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:
APC has their attention in the Niger Delta state(river, akwa ibom and delta) forgetting saraki isn't yet politically finished.

Continue analysing Kwara election from your hut in Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Dannyset(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
The only surprise that is likely to happen is him winning his polling unit. Are you talking about the man that couldn't campaign for fear of being stoned by Kwarans?

He won't get 30%

2 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Afamed: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aragbiji:
Continue analysing Kwara election from your hut in Nnewi
Ignore the mofo.
Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Afamed: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:

Atiquiet

1 Like

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by ozoigbondu1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excaperx:

I see PDP putting up a surprise here though, this is just my opiniogn

There is nothing Bad living in Consolation.
Better wake up from your sleep, OTOGE NO BE JOKE.

1 Like

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Ingocof(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
stop smoking, even saraki the leader of your dynasty knows that it is game over

1 Like

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by MrMcJay(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
You are delusional and ignorant at once.

Saraki has been disgraced in Kwara. Leave your state and go to Kwara to find out for yourself.
Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by KunleyY19(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:

Hope your eye don clear

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by frankmoney(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are you still seeing the surprise

1 Like

Re: I See A Surprise In Kwara State by Cajal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ur wish
PDP has failed to win a single seat in kwara

(1) (Reply)

Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) / FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question / We Would Rather Burn the money - Northerners Turn Down Buhari Praise singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.