Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do (657 Views)

What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Travelling To Ghana Scares Me To Death / 8 Reasons Why Travelling Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by ogboojiako(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Taken down
Re: Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by meobizy(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2019
No matter how bad it is I find it better than sitting in one location for most of one’s life.
Travelers are always more exposed and knowledgeable than locals.
Their discussions are always exciting because they carry tales of faraway places.
Kai, I need to save up and start traveling, WTF.
Re: Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by ogboojiako(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:
No matter how bad it is I find it better than sitting in one location for most of one’s life.
Travelers are always more exposed and knowledgeable than locals.
Their discussions are always exciting because they carry tales of faraway places.
Kai, I need to save up and start traveling, WTF.

Lol, grin You should save up indeed. A wise man once said that you could never know true knowledge until you've left the shores of your home. I am sure he was up to something.
Re: Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by SamReinvented: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
So how're those 2 supposed "issues" that you listed peculiar to only female solo travellers? This OP needs to borrow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by ogboojiako(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2019
SamReinvented:
So how're those 2 supposed "issues" that you listed peculiar to only female solo travellers? This OP needs to borrow some sense.

Read the rest of the story. Then you might understand. Otherwise, relax, we aren't quarreling are we?
Thanks for understanding sir abi ma
Re: Why Travelling Solo As A Woman Is The Worst Thing You Can Do by SamReinvented: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
ogboojiako:

Read the rest of the story. Then you might understand. Otherwise, relax, we aren't quarreling are we?
Thanks for understanding sir abi ma
No, we are not clicking on your blog.

(1) (Reply)

Pro. Pius Adesanmi Last Facebook Post Few Hours Before Boarding The Plane.. / How Good Is Mauritius Is To Hustle / Regaining Nigerian Citizenship After Renunciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.