Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman (1680 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Do men really cherish independent women?
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Headlesschicken(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided Take care of her how,i can only help her spiritually, intellectually,motivate her give her loads of orgasm n make her cum... That's all,her father should do his duties..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by greatnaija01: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
those of US who cherish such women are still single till today.

edicied:

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by grad2012(f): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Of course it's good to Cherish your woman, every good woman deserves it. its just so unfortunate that good men end up cherishing the wrong women.

And yes even if you have an independent woman not allowing her do it all by herself makes you a wonderful man.

sometimes it exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Take care of her how,i can only help her spiritually, intellectually,motivate her give her loads of orgasm n make her cum... That's all,her father should do his duties..
What about your Wife?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
So women are inferior beings now?
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by loveliveshere: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
The real question is , can men handle independent women..
The moment they come across one who is independent, their next rant would be " she is arrogant" blah blah blah.

It takes a matured man to handle an independent woman.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by loveliveshere: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
To your question op, it is not your job as a man to saddle yourself with the responsibility of a woman except you are married. Whatever you do to help your woman while dating should be out of love and not complusion.

Men are humans too.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
loveliveshere:

The real question is , can men handle independent women..
The moment they come across one who is independent, their next rant would be " she is arrogant" blah blah blah.

It takes a matured man to handle an independent woman.
I don't think anyone would call anyone arrogant if they actually aren't arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by loveliveshere: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
I don't think anyone would call anyone arrogant if they actually aren't arrogant.
You think?
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Headlesschicken:
and her husband. you would make a good deadbeat dad just like wizkid.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
no,they want dumb underaged women that they can control.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by pansophist(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
I maintain the opposite. I'll provide for my woman, as a traditional Male, butonly if she is a partner in the truest sense, and a relationship that has stood the test of time (e,g wife, mother of my kids etc).

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by tee59(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Beta say, you're broke. Mr stingy.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no,they want dumb underaged women that they can control.
Any woman can be controlled, you just have to find the right person.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
tee59:
You are attracted to money?
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
Any woman can be controlled, you just have to find the right person.
any man can be controlled all you need is any pussy.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Onyi22(f): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes ooo, it is their job to take good care of us very well..
Any man that will not bring down heaven on earth for me should not cross my path...

1 Like

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by toyoson0(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Some men are traditional, they prefer to b the Alfa and Omega. They don't want an independent woman cos they believe if their women r they wouldn't have a say. In this present tym an independent woman is the best u both share in the responsibilities nd decision making. Some ladies can't do anything without their husbands

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by toyoson0(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
Yes we do
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
any man can be controlled all you need is any pussy.
pussy only controls boys not men!
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:

Any man that will not bring down heaven on earth for me should not cross my path...
You go wait taya grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Onyi22(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
You go wait taya grin
Lol
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
pussy only controls boys not men!
both have dicks for brrains
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by marvin906(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
nobody wants a liability Don't know about other dude's buh I don't can't become a father for someone who has a father

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by edicied: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
both have dicks for brrains
Not true angry
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by toyoson0(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Most ladies Don't wanna do anything, they just want to always be on d receiving end. Relationship shouldn't be one sided it goes both ways.
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by kingkuntaval: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Like say you reach any of the girls wey wizkid straff..
STFU
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:

on the widkiz issue, did he tell those girls that he wanted kids or is it not the girls that trapped him with pregnancy. You cant make a dad out of a man when he is not married to you or ready for kids
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019
only when it is vice versa and by vice versa i dont mean sex , cooking food and all that lame excuse females give ...

if i have to take her out and spend money her ..
she has to reciprocate that.
buying her stuffs too..
she entitled to my money then i should entitled to hers
she wants gifts,she gets me gift too

sefini..
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Yes ooo, it is their job to take good care of us very well..
. if only dating/marrying you will make the man the richest man on earth .. if not .. keep dreaming
Re: As A Man Is It Not Your Job To Take Care Of Your Woman by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
tee59:
Being broke or Stingy is not a crime but being a hoe or a gold digger is.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim / Virgins And Masturbation / Forgive Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.