Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? (1730 Views)

Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by three: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Politics, politics, politicians play politics with everything, and now they have ruined generations...

They have destroyed education in the States they govern... cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by advocate666: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2019
See how Igbos just drag Lagos reach 6th place inspite of all the failures that surround them there.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Leksidebolton(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Like for Babajide Sanwo-Olu And share for Jim Agbaje

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by SouthEastFacts: 12:58am On Mar 09, 2019
The only reason Lagos is in 6th position is because of Ndi Igbo. If you deny it check all the major competitions in the Nigeria Lagos is always respected by Ndi Igbo.

Highest number of university admissions for Medicine, Law and Engineering have been dominated by SE since the past 3 years.

Person wey pass you don pass you, no be to dey bask on past glories.

I am happy for our true Neighbours, Edo those guys are the true definition of sophistication no be Osogbo made sophistication ooh.

We sight una our Ebonyi brothers, we are getting there. We are proud of you guys don't relent until Lagos takes their right place at position 10th.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2019
I prophesy that there will be a huge tribsl war on this thread. God did not reveal tbis to me, I am so sure that I can bet on it. grin grin grin
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by slivertongue: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2019
too much politics little development is the bane
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by tobechi74: 1:06am On Mar 09, 2019
advocate666:
See how Igbos just drag Lagos reach 6th place inspite of all the failures that surround them there.

Igbo's are in Abuja's. why dem no drag Abuja's enter sixth
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by tobechi74: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2019
let job come out,katsina will top list

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Yet you all vote a man from No 33 to be your president.
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by fernandez1(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2019
tobechi74:

Help me ask am....bigotry of highest order.
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by advocate666: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2019
tobechi74:

Guess where Abuja would be without Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by advocate666: 1:34am On Mar 09, 2019
fernandez1:

Help me ask am....bigotry of highest order.

If truth makes me a tribal bigot, then I am a tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Businessideas: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
The only reason Lagos is in 6th position is because of Ndi Igbo. If you deny it check all the major competitions in the Nigeria Lagos is always respected by Ndi Igbo.

Highest number of university admissions for Medicine, Law and Engineering have been dominated by SE since the past 3 years.

Person wey pass you don pass you, no be to dey bask on past glories.

I am happy for our true Neighbours, Edo those guys are the true definition of sophistication no be Osogbo made sophistication ooh.

We sight una our Ebonyi brothers, we are getting there. We are proud of you guys don't relent until Lagos takes their right place at position 10th.
Hahaha. If you know you know. Bayelsa on the list alone cracked me up grin grin
The miracles from micracle centres seem to have come to stay until we have serious checks against exam malpractice. States where candidates write exams today and submit tomorrow grin
That's why these results have made no impact in those zones. Nothing phenomenal has happened. I just pity those politicians killing the future of their states. That's why no serious organisation or international universities regard most of the universities from those regions. The day this institutionalised state-wide cheating stops that is when real human developments will start in those regions. I shook my head when I compared the stress people go through in the south west to read and pass exams and how a student mate of theirs who can barely write and read "pass waec" during my stay in those two regions.
WAEC and NECO sef grin
It's not for fun that most of the governors in those regions(HE Obiano;Unilag, HE Udom;Unilag, HE Okowa;UI, HE Ayade;UI, HE Obaseki;UI, ) are products of universities based in the Southwest and most serious elite parents from those regions send their kids to southwest to study. They don't want 'Oluwole' education. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by SouthEastFacts: 1:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Businessideas:

The miracles from micracle centres seem to have come to stay until we have serious checks against exam malpractice. States where candidates write exams today and submit tomorrow grin
That's why these results have made no impact in those zones. Nothing phenomenal has happened. I just pity those politicians killing the future of their states. That's why no serious organisation or international universities regard most of the universities from those regions. The day this institutionalised state-wide cheating stops that is when real human developments will start in those regions. I shook my head when I compared the stress people go through in the south west to read and pass exams and how a student mate of theirs who can barely write and read "pass waec" during my stay in those two regions.
WAEC and NECO sef grin
It's not for fun that most of the governors in those regions are products of universities based in the Southwest and most serious elite parents from those regions send their kids to southwest to study. They don't want 'Oluwole' education. cheesy
Wailing of a Yoruba moslem.

Person wey pass you pass you. When Anambra was clearing every major national and some international competitions, were those kids picked from miracle centre?

We know that SW is the badoo of special centres in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by SouthEastFacts: 1:53am On Mar 09, 2019
tobechi74:

At least they are occupying the second position in the North and ranks higher than 3 Yoruba states.

Remove the Northerners in Abuja and replace them with any other people we will drag them to 6th.

Dragging them to 14th with all the almajiris there means we deserve award.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 09, 2019
What an impressive outing for the Igbos, I'm proud of our kids. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by kayfra: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2019
This is fake. WAEC has denied it.

The exact same.figures has been peddled simxe 2016. Theey didn't even bother to shuffle the states around grin
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Herdsmen: 2:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Businessideas:

WAEC and NECO sef grin
It's not for fun that most of the governors in those regions(HE Obiano;Unilag, HE Udom;Unilag, HE Okowa;UI, HE Ayade;UI, HE Obaseki;UI, ) are products of universities based in the Southwest and most serious elite parents from those regions send their kids to southwest to study. They don't want 'Oluwole' education. cheesy

Nonsensical trash

Mumuish reason
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Herdsmen: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2019
kayfra:
This is fake. WAEC has denied it.

The exact same.figures has been peddled simxe 2016. Theey didn't even bother to shuffle the states around grin

Always always living in denial..
Take responsibility and work on youths...

You guys keep holding on to past.... while the future is not secured..

Is something to worry about..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Aragbiji: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Herdsmen:

Always always living in denial..
Take responsibility and work on youths...

You guys keep holding on to past.... while the future is not secured..

Is something to worry about..
someone juat wakes up one day . smoke two wraps of weeds and type some nonsense online.
then another cocain addict screenshots it and bring it here. then you want us to swallow the lies and propaganda hook line,and sinker.
all these ipobians sef
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 09, 2019
tobechi74:

Abuja is 14th, not bad. I can tell you Igbos have something to do with both. The reason why Abuja is still in upper teens not top 10 is due to not having strong schools like Lagos. Give it time and you will see!
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Miracle centre at it peak .no wonder they can't proof their certificate when they come west.
Re: 2018 WAEC Results - See Results In APC Vs PDP States. What Would Awolowo Think? by Mynd44: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2019
WAEC does not do state by state ranking in Nigeria.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Why We Suspended Election Processes In Rivers--INEC Chiarman / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio assumes office promises 'uncommon delivery / APC Governors Disappoints Oshiomhole, As they Shun Jos Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.