Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori (18566 Views)

2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo / 2023: Okowa, Saraki, Tambuwal, Bala Mohammed In Closed-Door Meeting In Asaba / Falana Criticizes FG, Says Ibori Loot Belongs To Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Jgovt(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2019
He contested against him when Uduaghan has already declared his interest and decamped to another party.. Ejele never contested against Manager he knew and even voted Manager during the party Primaries and also voted against his Itsekiri brother during the Senatorial Election
Bros Do you remember when Governorship slot was given to Delta South and James Manger wanted it and told Itsekiri to produce a senator but they refused and told him to Return back to Senate that the prefer governor, that Brought Uduaghan.. Like I said manager and it's likes are not working well but when it comes to sharing of slots the PDP is the Best quote author=asamaigho post=76486336]

bros that cant be true nao, Ejele is a young itsekiri yet manager conteated against him, so ur point is pointless.
just imagine after spending 4terms in the senate as an old man, he wants dictate who will replace him. nawa[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
eldoradoxx:
We have an unwritten political agreement in Delta State that each Senatorial Zone should rotate the Governorship seat for 2 terms each. But apparently Urohobos like the Hausa-Fulanis don't seem to want to buy the idea that Delta belongs to three major groups who battled to procure that State from the grip of the Binis when we were together as Bendel State. Infact if not for Miriam Babaginda, General Babaginda's wife Delta would still be a colony for the Binis to dominate and rule. That said, from 1999 till date Delta North and South Senatorial Zones have always supported this two terms agreement except the Urohobos who want to produce Governor every four years. In 1999 to 2007 when an Urohobo James Ibori was Governor, the other two zones supported him twice. When it was the North of Delta South/ Uduaghan from 2007 to 2015, Delta Central/ Urohobos still brought Ignoring to run against Uduaghan. Uduaghan lost in all of Delta Central except Oghara because of Ibori's influence. The same thing happned in 2015 when it was Delta North's turn to do their 8 years, again they brought out Ogboru and massively voted for him. It took the agreement between Delta North and Delta South to keep Delta Central in check. I think this same will betrayal will happen this Saturday, but I count on Delta North and Delta South which have majority of the votes combined as against Delta Central to keep the Central in check today. That consensus between Delta North and Delta South to maintain zoning is the secret why Ogboru/ Delta Central has lost all elections since 2003 till date. They will have to wait till 2023 when it is their turn, u cannot jump queues when u don't have the power to fight the backslash.
Why should Asaba be the capital city of that state not Warri or Ughelli ?
Why is Warri more developed than Asaba?
Talking about zoning, why is Ndokwa/Ukwuani lagging behind in term of development or they are not part of Delta north?. I learnt from a reliable source that Ndokwa and Ukwuani are not happy with the way things are
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Jgovt(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Although The politicians that has Been in the helm of affairs from the Fed to Ward levels have been selfish.. But when it comes to Rotational Power Delta state is the Best.. Power must get to all Districts..
Ajoboss:
one thing I've learnt over d past few years is DAT "wen Dis man speak..listen"
God bless chief James onanefe ibori

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Efewestern: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
UNDPnigeria:

Just like pockets of Itshekiri and Ijaw still dey Delta Central.

We do not have any Ijaw town/village/enclave in Delta Central, the little Itsekiri enclave in Delta Central ain't more than 5,000 people, but the Urhobo population in Warri can't be overlooked, it runs into hundred of thousands.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2019
coputa:
I think Okowa is trying his best, given the fact that his party(PDP) is pulling him back with their "share the money" policy, Okowa could have done better.
My greatest fear for Apc is that if they win Delta state, the state may be an extension of jagabans empire.
PDP still remains the best party for the state.
The jagaban has executed many things in his empire compare to pdp
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by masterpiecer(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
iokpebholo:
hahahaha.proudly an Edo man but truth be told oshiomonle is worse than anini

So next time I say something nice about Buahari you would say 'proudly a Fulani" abi?

Wouldn't it b rather intelligent of u if u think I'm a Deltan since d topic is about Delta state? undecided
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Emedu:

Otega foresee this and suggested Pat Utomi but his opinion was rejected.
Didn't PDP used a Fulani man for presidency yet they lost?
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by UNDPnigeria: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Kingray10:
[So why dont you people compare the development of delta state to lagos state. quote author=UNDPnigeria post=76483677]

Wonderful piece.

Delta North as an entity is known as Anioma, be they Ika, Ukwani, Ndokwa, Oshimili or Aniocha.

We can't because of the lopsided federal allocation fomula.

Lagos has taken from Nigeria more than the entire Niger Delta states combined. From the inception of the Nigeria project, where being the federal capital territory, it has been allocated huge budgets just like Abuja is currently enjoying.

Niger Delta mega cities will catch up as time progresses, when restructuring is achieved and states are allowed to develop to their full potential according to human and natural resources available.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2019
fratermathy:

Urhobos didn't throw Isokos to Delta South. They opted to be there. They felt that Urhobos will swallow them up in Delta Central and so they believed Delta South will favour them best. Unfortunately, they did not quickly realise that they were going to be sandwiched by two politically savvy ethnicities who still consider them an appendage of Urhobo.
How far?
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Emedu(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Didn't PDP used a Fulani man for presidency yet they lost?

PDP was able to pulled the number they got from North because they presented Fulani man like Buhari. I am completely sure that PDP would have struggled to get 25% in any core northern Muslim state if they had presented a southerner.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by EnaibeSam: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Ibori is not fighting for equity. He is only fighting for his own political relevance. If he believed in equity, why is there no equity in Delta south senatorial district? Why did he rig Senator Manager back to the Senate again? Since they can't allow equity in Delta south, we won't also care about their equity plane.

OGBORU IS OUR NEXT GOVERNOR
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2019
21Bandit:

Bros i laugh you...

You don go any LGA council before sit down with them for 2 hours.

You don go any government schools follow the teachers yarn

You know any civil servant may retiree last year..

If you do you won't say such
Uduaghan indeed the worst governor ever produced in that state.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by seunfly: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Lol... Was Obasanjo a Fulani man when he also pulled that number from north?
Was Abiola a Fulani man when he defeated a northerner on 1993?
Was Jonathan also a fulani man when he pulled such number from north in 2011 and even Jonathan still performed better than Atiku in his second election.
Are this people I mentioned not Southerners, Christian for that matter except Abiola, even Awolowo pull votes in the north in 1970s.
Awolowo lost because eastern voted for shagari, Atiku lost because southeast governor failed to mobilize people to vote just because they don't like Obi. If Southeast had voted the way they voted for Jonathan, Atiku would have won.

We just like to blame northerners, fulani etc for everything.
Emedu:

PDP was able to pulled the number they got from North because they presented Fulani man like Buhari. I am completely sure that PDP would have struggled to get 25% in any core northern Muslim state if they had presented a southerner.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by masterpiecer(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
garfield1:

I just hope so.something tells me its time for ogboru to be governor,i have this nagging feeling that he will carry the say.but ill not expect much incase he loses as usual.

Thanks to ur instincts, it's a different ball game this time I around.

At least by Monday u will look for this post to confirm everything. Ogboru na Delta state Governor

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Omega30(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Emedu:
Omo Agege actually spoiled the plan by Emerho. Emerho was clamouring for Delta North candidate but Omo agege was indirectly used by the state governor to bring Ogboru which is from Delta Central. Had it been a Delta North candidate was presented, Okowa should have been preparing his handover speech by now. Forget APC or PDP. Delta votes base on candidate.
Is Okowa not from Delta North already, why bring another Delta North again?
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Ajoboss:
one thing I've learnt over d past few years is DAT "wen Dis man speak..listen"
God bless chief James onanefe ibori
you Don talk am Finish, make I go vote for okowa/pdp

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Basholoye2: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Those who refer James Ibori as criminal would rot in hell..blind and ignorant pple..like say him thief their papa money.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by OkunrinOloro: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Wait o, I saw a message from INTERPOL in Thailand and the Philipines that they are looking for someone with this name: Babacele. I wonder what I ought to do?

Babacele:
naso una push Atiku,Fayose, Saraki etc enter political ditches o. See Fed Gov go open eye dey allow PDP dey rig abi? una eye go clear again today.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Babacele: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Wait o, I saw a message from INTERPOL in Thailand and the Philipines that they are looking for someone with this name: Babacele. I wonder what I ought to do?

you coward have come with another moniker but I'm still here and I have never changed my moniker! Since you are interested in my vomit, go ahead and enjoy yourself !
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by OkunrinOloro: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
But it is true! Why would I make up a lie about such a thing? I don't even know you from Adam. It's a pity I don't have the screen shot to prove what I'm saying, but if you don't believe me, write to INTERPOL and find out for yourself. I think it was something to do with romance scam

Babacele:
you coward have come with another moniker but I'm still here and I have never changed my moniker! Since you are interested in my vomit, go ahead and enjoy yourself !
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by 21Bandit: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Uduaghan indeed the worst governor ever produced in that state.

Who nor go nor know
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by 21Bandit: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
masterpiecer:

Thanks to ur instincts, it's a different ball game this time I around.

At least by Monday u will look for this post to confirm everything. Ogboru na Delta state Governor

Bros the mattar Na confirm....osibanjo nor come warri on Monday for nothing..

Shey pdp they cheat ogburu since they come..

Today their eye go clear.

OGBURU is a goal.

Have done my part..
And he go shoke ona...

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by GEJDHERO: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
21Bandit:

Leave them unless they rig the election as they normally do for the past 16 years

OGBURU is coming
Ogboru that won in only his LGA in the Presidential election.Maybe he will be the Governor of ABRAKA state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Babacele: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
But it is true! Why would I make up a lie about such a thing? I don't even know you from Adam. It's a pity I don't have the screen shot to prove what I'm saying, but if you don't believe me, write to INTERPOL and find out for yourself. I think it was something to do with romance scam

do I like look like a sissy like you who change monikers like babies on wet diapers? You still don't get it . Do you? Since you love her so much ,go ahead and stop fouling the internet with your stinking splutterings! last warning before I slam a ban on you. Bewarned!
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by hollywater: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But why a criminal decide their future over there?its shall never well with Jonathan that gave this man state pardon.
Criminal like Thiefnibu and gandollar you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by OkunrinOloro: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't get it Since I love who?

Babacele:
do I like look like a sissy like you who change monikers like babies on wet diapers? You still don't get it . Do you? Since you love her so much ,go ahead and stop fouling the internet with your stinking splutterings! last warning before I slam a ban on you. Bewarned!
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by ovieigho(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Emedu:

I am telling U what you don't know and Truth.
Smh!
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by JeffSiberstein: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
professorchuks:

U dnt have sense I swear. Ibori was urhobo, what did he do? Uduaghan was urhobo, did he pay salaries? So because okowa is Anioma, u want to kick him out. Bra u dnt have sense seriously. Okowa removed 5mil, so u want to die. U are too stupid for real

Uduaghan is not urhobo. He is an Itskheri

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by dracosith(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jorussia:
why didn't PDP give the ticket to a young itsekiri man?

Uduaghan will win any itsekiri if he should be on the other side. If he wanted equity, he shouldn’t have contested
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by Babacele: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
I don't get it Since I love who?

stop pretending. do you want her phone number? I can give you if it ll make you feel alright.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by OkunrinOloro: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bros I was only trying to be a good Samaritan. I have no idea what you are trying to get me involved with.

Babacele:
stop pretending. do you want her phone number? I can give you if it ll make you feel alright.
Re: Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori by 21Bandit: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
Ogboru that won in only his LGA in the Presidential election.Maybe he will be the Governor of ABRAKA state.

Who be all this people Na..

Presidency and Governor Na two different ball game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Bot Asked Ayu To Resign After 2023 Election – Wabara Reveals / Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.