Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (36792 Views)

Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by adeyemm: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
akinblog:
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has attributed the low turn-out of voters in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections to alleged rigging of the presidential poll.

Atiku spoke after casting his ballot at the Ajiya polling unit 02, Gwadabawa ward of Yola north local government of Adamawa state.

“There is low voter turn out and I believe it’s because of the last election which was marred by a lot of irregularities,” he said.

Atiku said the involvement of the military in the election is unconstitutional, urging the electorate to be law-abiding.

Speaking on his loss, Atiku said he was committed to challenging the result f the election in court.

He called on his supporters to remain calm and await the outcome of the legal action.

Earlier, President Muhammadu Buhari said he expected Atiku to challenge the presidential election in court.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Many-didnt-vote-today-because-presidential-poll-was-rigged-Atiku.html?m=1
waziri adamawa pls spear us that trash this is one of the area I always have problem with u politicians the moment that system no work for u again you go start complaining(hypocrisy)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by vineyardfarms: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=akinblog post=76494013]Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has attributed the low turn-out of voters in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections to alleged rigging of the presidential poll.

Atiku spoke after casting his ballot at the Ajiya polling unit 02, Gwadabawa ward of Yola north local government of Adamawa state.

“There is low voter turn out and I believe it’s because of the last election which was marred by a lot of irregularities,” he said.

Atiku said the involvement of the military in the election is unconstitutional, urging the electorate to be law-abiding.

Speaking on his loss, Atiku said he was committed to challenging the result f the election in court.

He called on his supporters to remain calm and await the outcome of the legal action.

Earlier, President Muhammadu Buhari said he expected Atiku to challenge the presidential election in court.
LOW TURN OUT WAS AS P RESULT OF VOTERS MISS - TRUST OF INEC
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by wazirmichika1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
That is the true
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by OsusuBishop(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Scam alert! !! !!!
Dear NairaLanders,

Whatever you do here kindly avoid this creature. He's a scammer with area of specialty to include: SME data, blog/web creating etc.

Name: Aminullahi waheed
Phone #: 08122659344

Please do not deal with him. I repeat, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Tareq1105: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
webizone:
Oga, there was no concensus in the south east that they will not vote. Of course, people will vote. Still I know people around me who don't want to vote because of how the last elections were conducted. So, it depends on who's around you. In my case, I would say that Atiku said the truth.

Election is a contest in which any top contender could win.

Many things happened before, and during the election.

The happenings determined the winner.

The fact that someone spent his entire reserves and still lost doesn't mean he was rigged out.

We've done the analysis state by state here on this medium and we predicted that Atiku would lose and he lost.

We watched Seun Okinbaloye on Channel TV and various guests he invited at various times and they predicted it.

It's only Atikulooooters that couldn't perceived the defeat, we saw it coming and it happened.

Atiku is a serial looser.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Hoodbilonia: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Everwhr dey hot
I need rain at least
They said instead make bad thing happen
Make rain fall
E better make rain fall
Make dem seize everybody light abeg
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by akwarandu(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
any sensible person know that the last election was massively rigged by hippocrite buhari.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by zoedew: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hear the desperate looter! Most ungentlemanly statement to make! It remains to be seen how he’ll prove that at the tribunal!
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by olajizz01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Startup00:

Buhari media center guy dey talk too�, lol who sabi you?
You wan kill yourself ontop another man matter.
You steal person food and you no want Make he cry or shout.
You this people have no shame,steal what?guess the definition of stealing was different in your dictionary.

The earlier you people realised that you are failure the healthier you will be,because the US,UK and others you are banking on to collect your fake mandate for u had since congratulated SAI BUHARI because they knew you people are bunch of noise making failures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
He who accepts defeat will easy be free from worries.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Tareq1105: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmasege:
Please tell them. I don't know why some folks think everyone opposing APC or Buhari is from the east. I'm from Osun and my mother is from Oyo State, but I hate APC and everything they represent with passion, even though I'm not a PDP member.

In Osun State, they rigged the last guber and presidential elections, and yet they could not win convincingly. I hope my maternal home state (Oyo) resists their rigging plans today.
Cc: Deomelo

Don't hide, be proud of your Papa Deceiving Pikin.

The pain you're nursing is a confirmation of your Pdp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
BUHARI THE FATHER OF RIGGING.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by LastSurvivor11: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern me with this village ipob?

That's how stupid the fool is, anyone who disagree with him is an ipob or pdp member forgetting that pdp won in some parts of the west and north too..
Tribalistic nonentity grin
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by anonymous1759(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?

Hope you're not from the south East?? Because you people don't turn out... All the times PDP has been winning Nigerians came out to vote. And also the states PDP won Apc supporters didn't came out to vote it's only PDP. We're still waiting for the international community to declare Atiku president. Wailers..
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by PapaAdanna: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
It couldn't be said better,
People are giving on the lifeless one and his integrity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by hope4life: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
You are 100% very correct my President elect Atiku.A deaf knows you won the election.But justice will.prevail if not in law court in God's court.Those who stole your mandate will not see the end of the tenure
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Dino98: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?

He spoke the truth...its a general line of thought.

1) with the presence of military everywhere doing the bidding of APC, why risk my life to go out and vote??

2) even if I risk my life to go out and vote...will my vote count?? Cause the "INTEGRITY" Party are willing to do anything(mostly 98% illegal things) to win.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by IMAliyu(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Here in Adamawa. People care very little on who wins be it APC, PDP that's why there is a low voter turnout. It has nothing to do with election rigging.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by chris51(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why does Atiku keep talking about rigging. He lost in his polling unit.

How on earth did he ever dream he would defeat Buhari in the core North? Impossible.
It's good to be honest, Atiku lost.
During Obasanjo and Atiku's era, rigging was something else. They were just writing numbers.
Atiku benefited from massive election rigging , before

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by chris51(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
chris51:
Why does Atiku keep talking about rigging. He lost in his polling unit.

How on earth did he ever dream he would defeat Buhari in the core North? Impossible.
It's good to be honest, Atiku lost.
During Obasanjo and Atiku's era, rigging was something else. They were just writing numbers.
Atiku benefited from massive election rigging , before
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by madridsta007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:

I wrote an article on this two weeks ago after the Presidential Elections.
There was obviously going to be apathy when the elections were violently rigged.
People had two main reasons:
(1) Why vote when my vote wont count?
(2) Why go out and vote when I may not get home alive?

Buhari and his South West apologists, many thanks for destroying Nigeria's democracy.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by eliwa47(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mumu sidon der I am a Nigerian and i voted today.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Ibman: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why will I go and stand under the sun for hours yet my vote won't count.... And some people here will come lieing to us and be so bias The bitter truth is the election was rigged openly.its the worst election in Nigeria's history
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by AllenSpencer: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku should shut up please

Abortion before pregnancy.

Election was not rigged but he was duped.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ledaman: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
serial loser lamenting!
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by truthisgood: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
danot1030:
Atiku go to court to prove your rigging story and stop making noise everywhere

Sorry I taught you are educated but I can see you are not since to you somebody who is fighting for his right is making noise,sorryoo my brother sorryoo once again .
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by semyman: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why did you vote today?
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Dchampion65: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has attributed the low turn-out of voters in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections to alleged rigging of the presidential poll.

Earlier, President Muhammadu Buhari said he expected Atiku to challenge the presidential

Honestly sir, I think it's Obasanjo you should challenge for character assassination. Generation yet unborn will read that book - MY WATCH - and view you as the biggest looter of their future.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Stealthwaterz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
Xo if ur prefared candidate loses an election because his followers re outnumbered it is called rigging abi?. if some people refuse to vote because they feel they re out numbered then how is it anybody's fault?. when some people were busy campaigning state to state, other were busy travelling out and expecting to win. later now some of them would be hating on some innocent beggers for nothing and still be shouting rigging simultaneously. confused people.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by deomelo: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
Startup00:

Lol gbogbo iyan ni IPOB abi?
I’m from Ondo State and my mom is from Ekiti. Everyone who disagrees with you guys and your political party is called Igbo/Ipob. We all can’t think and see things the same way.
No go kill yourself ontop Atiku Matter. Even the last presidential election result in South West showed that we Yorubas vote based on performance or how do you explain the close contest in the region.
[/s]

Everyone who disagrees with you guys and your political party is called BMC right?

Silly ipob hypocrite

Not interested in your ipob village nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Timijo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
akinblog:

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Many-didnt-vote-today-because-presidential-poll-was-rigged-Atiku.html?m=1
This is the reason I decided not to vote today. There is no election in Nigeria but selection.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by galadima77(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
danot1030:
Atiku go to court to prove your rigging story and stop making noise everywhere

Maybe it's Cameroonians that voted today, including himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.