Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (37029 Views)

Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by CodeTemplar: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

International observer that didn't tour round?
International observer that was allegedly shot dead.
Free and fair election indeed
Intl observes are far easy to cage. You already know then and it is just a matter of maintaining order in the polling units where they are. That way, they never get to hear of or see the evil going on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Honor10: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:

I don't need to tell you I'm a proud Yoruba who Nigeria and not just a section of a country is Paramount to.

If 30 people gathered on the street and discussing the past Presidential election, 28 will tell you their votes didn't count because majority of them voted against Mr lifeless.

That's what you will hear majority of people tell you if you bother to carry out the statistics yourself.

shut up! u will say in the south not North, and u bliv PDP didn't rig too, accept ur loss and move on.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Honor10: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:

I don't need to tell you I'm a proud Yoruba who Nigeria and not just a section of a country is Paramount to.

If 30 people gathered on the street and discussing the past Presidential election, 28 will tell you their votes didn't count because majority of them voted against Mr lifeless.

That's what you will hear majority of people tell you if you bother to carry out the statistics yourself.

shut up! u will say in the south not North, and u bliv PDP didn't rig too, accept ur loss and move on and stop wailing
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Stealthwaterz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:

You know clearly well that Buhari has been rejected just like it was for Jonathan in 2015, and I'm sure you knew Buhari couldn't have won on a free fair playing ground.
I know buhari would not have as much supporters as he had in 2015 but i know that he can still defeat PDP since atiku is their flag bearer. PDP nominated atiku cose he had much money to throw around instead of kwankwaso.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Deboemman: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Orpe7:
Nigerians naturally dont care for other elections except the presidential
So stop yarning like a wailer

Wetin this one mean now..... Nigerians no care for governorship election, I'm sorry but it's a silly statement and disappointed at this line of thought.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by david22uu(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
written007:
empty brain..the statement is valid. Buhari' " I expect him to go to court" also valid. Buh only a blind supporter will make such a cry baby excuse remark. Otherwise atiku might have cried his opposition supporters to remain at home during the presidential election. Think before commenting next time. Question is, was there a low turn out or not??!!!

If u are pained.. wail by urself.. no wonder people like u play partisan politics... im not a looser or a non visionary like u... look for who to argue with u.... non progressive entity
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ImDStar: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! u will say in the south not North, and u bliv PDP didn't rig too, accept ur loss and move on and stop wailing

You only want me to get cross with this your "Shut Up chorus", but I won't.
Las las, You Are Right.
Are you now satisfy?
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by written007: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2019
david22uu:

If u are pained.. wail by urself.. no wonder people like u play partisan politics... im not a looser or a non visionary like u... look for who to argue with u.... non progressive entity

Partisan politics? I think u haven't been observing your actions enough. Funny u mentioned the word ' loser' . Does that have bearing on anything being talked about? By the way
, a visionary is known by their intellectual remarks. Just out of curiosity, when u say ' I' m not a looser ....like u'. What exactly do you mean?...
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by knightehis(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Keep deceiving ur followers. That era of ballot box stuffing PDP is known for is fading away. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine / Orji Uzor Kalu's Phone Stolen While Collecting Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.