Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (36763 Views)

Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Startup00:
Yeah that’s the reality. I was out last two weeks to vote but stayed back this week because it’s obvious our votes don’t count. So what’s the point ��‍♂️
so na now you wakeup, so you always think your vote counts? �
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by danot1030: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
truthisgood:

Sorry I taught you are educated but I can see you are not since to you somebody who is fighting for his right is making noise,sorryoo my brother sorryoo once again .

If what education thought you is lamenting and winning everywhere rather than going to court to the court to seek redress i pity your parents for waisting their money on you for such education.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by chrischina(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
True talk
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Teeboi56: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who tell u they didn't vote Mr thief
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by buhariguy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
barojana:
Big fact... The voter apathy is legendary, people saw the obvious rigging by Mr 'Integrity' and his party and decided it wasn't worth it. Buhari has officially undone every electoral progress made by gej
is it not the same result of 2015? or the same voting pattern of 2015.
if this one is rigged, that means 2015 was also rigged,
2003 to 2011 was highly rigged.

international observers said 2019 election is the best in the history of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by koded123(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
that is just the simple truth...
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by deomelo: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ACE1010: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
So because you no win, election was rigged!! If you had won, the election would have been free and fair ba?? Atikuloot, continue grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
I disagree
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ACE1010: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
buhariguy:

international observers said 2019 election is the best in the history of nigeria.
Don't mind them....losers always cry Wolf....2003,2007 2011 were rigged too sad
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by mclaaro(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians were only very interested in retiring you permanently from politics

You and ur other looting machine gang Sarathief

And now that that's been achieved we careless about the aftermath of today's election
exactly,like me i voted presidential but wasnt keen abt the guber, it was much later at noon when i heard thr was no que that i went to vote today.......
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oga but you voted naw.
We that did not spend money to buy presidential form, you are crying for us. This man is really confused. By the way, wat of Obi Peter? The man that turned presidential debate to a market place.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Afospecialk: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kirinwa:

Buhari knew he would rig and that Atiku would challenge it in court. That was why he removed CJ of Nigeria few weeks to election. Is that the kind of imp you are supporting? Birds of same feather floak together. Am not surprised, only disappointed.

Keep quite. A candidate who him and his great allies in the North lost their polling unit to PMB deserve to rule us? Or do you think every Nigerians thinking like IBO ?
Don't forget this man got over 11m votes and that's enough reason to admit that his money nearly worked for him but unfortunately his past hunted him
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by nickxtra(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
akinblog:
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has attributed the low turn-out of voters in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections to alleged rigging of the presidential poll.

Atiku spoke after casting his ballot at the Ajiya polling unit 02, Gwadabawa ward of Yola north local government of Adamawa state.

“There is low voter turn out and I believe it’s because of the last election which was marred by a lot of irregularities,” he said.

Atiku said the involvement of the military in the election is unconstitutional, urging the electorate to be law-abiding.

Speaking on his loss, Atiku said he was committed to challenging the result f the election in court.

He called on his supporters to remain calm and await the outcome of the legal action.

Earlier, President Muhammadu Buhari said he expected Atiku to challenge the presidential election in court.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Many-didnt-vote-today-because-presidential-poll-was-rigged-Atiku.html?m=1
Reason I with my supporters didn't go out to vote
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
I didn't bother myself either, cause it won't count.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Lilkini(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hes right...the turn up everywhere was very very low. presidential election, people like me trekked a very long distance just to go and vote buh it turned out it doesnt matter. so today i stayed back cos its not worth it.. i cant stress myself again and still they declare who they want the winner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by leofab(f): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Alhaji should go and sit down.

How come all those like for Atiku share for Buhari are quiet ? It appears they know the likes on Nairaland is different from real life results.

ignorance won’t let you know that tribunal as to sit before you go to court..
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Honor10: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?

shut up! and u believe PDP didn't rig too, pained ipob looser
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Kentocancan: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
deomelo:

STFU already.

This loser still dey talk? Nigerians don move on, you lost and we don forget about you.

What a damn nuisance.

I thought you had Sense. Animal
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by akdjr(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Was it not the same process that brought them into power? How will Atiku and OBJ be complaining of election rigging now.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Mrpojj(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
akinblog:
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has attributed the low turn-out of voters in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections to alleged rigging of the presidential poll.

Atiku spoke after casting his ballot at the Ajiya polling unit 02, Gwadabawa ward of Yola north local government of Adamawa state.

“There is low voter turn out and I believe it’s because of the last election which was marred by a lot of irregularities,” he said.

Atiku said the involvement of the military in the election is unconstitutional, urging the electorate to be law-abiding.

Speaking on his loss, Atiku said he was committed to challenging the result f the election in court.

He called on his supporters to remain calm and await the outcome of the legal action.

Earlier, President Muhammadu Buhari said he expected Atiku to challenge the presidential election in court.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Many-didnt-vote-today-because-presidential-poll-was-rigged-Atiku.html?m=1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1924836550958656&id=100002969901081&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6666444291282256191%3Amf_story_key.5052924989526770349%3Atop_level_post_id.10217303228588626%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1109993665%3Aoriginal_content_id.1924836550958656%3Aoriginal_content_owner_id.100002969901081%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.1924836060958705%3Astory_location.5%3Aattached_story_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1552152515&__tn__=C-R
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by b5ive(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
I didnt bother going out to waste my time voting because d last time I did(presidential election) my vote didnt change anything. What's d point, when u vote for Mr A and Mr B is given the winning trophy. 9ja which way.
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by rafak: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
It pain ooh! Gaga.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by iskay1971: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is nothing but the truth. Though some people still see it like that because of ............
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ThynerBrown: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Plain truth. I was discouraged with the last election result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Phonix1234: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
I had to cook my sea snail pepper soup, and njoyed it with my cold beer,,, last two weeks i wasted my time, money and energy voting. Which nva counted.
But today am happy regardless who wins bcus i know my vote is 100% irrelevant
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
buhariguy:

International observer that didn't tour round?
International observer that was allegedly shot dead.
Free and fair election indeed
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ImDStar: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! and u believe PDP didn't rig too, pained ipob looser

I don't need to tell you I'm a proud Yoruba who Nigeria and not just a section of a country is Paramount to.

If 30 people gathered on the street and discussing the past Presidential election, 28 will tell you their votes didn't count because majority of them voted against Mr lifeless.

That's what you will hear majority of people tell you if you bother to carry out the statistics yourself.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ImDStar: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
anonymous1759:

Hope you're not from the south East?? Because you people don't turn out... All the times PDP has been winning Nigerians came out to vote. And also the states PDP won Apc supporters didn't came out to vote it's only PDP. We're still waiting for the international community to declare Atiku president. Wailers..

You are right by saying SE really fumbled for not turning out despite many plea, But we hope the curt deliver judgment without external influence at the end of the day.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ImDStar: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stealthwaterz:
Xo if ur prefared candidate loses an election because his followers re outnumbered it is called rigging abi?. if some people refuse to vote because they feel they re out numbered then how is it anybody's fault?. when some people were busy campaigning state to state, other were busy travelling out and expecting to win. later now some of them would be hating on some innocent beggers for nothing and still be shouting rigging simultaneously. confused people.

You know clearly well that Buhari has been rejected just like it was for Jonathan in 2015, and I'm sure you knew Buhari couldn't have won on a free fair playing ground.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Orpe7:
Nigerians naturally dont care for other elections except the presidential
So stop yarning like a wailer
Not true. People didn't come oit to vote cos it is a waste of time. Dont guess or assume, talk to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.