Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (93159 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Koralords: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
amadicollins1:

Abuga dey hustle now for computer village? shocked You sure? Na wao. What about Tunde 2pac?
I no know about tupac but yes abuga Dey village that time I sell iPad mini for am self that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by tyup(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
slimany:

He blocked there plans of rigging the election .His foot soldiers complained that he won't have died assuming they also have weapons at reach. The driver lamented bitterly. He was the only one at the scene when the incident happened.

I dont understand he's guards were not with him?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Koralords: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
PECO4KING:

una both sabi NYBEN .
Awmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by ogyunging(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingsworldola:
Hmmm. He's dead.
He was on his toes since morning. He blocked all the loophole APC would have used to rig election in YOU State. On his way home, he was attacked and shot in the face. He died a hero. He died the way his victims died when he was working for APC

No be lie. Karma noni
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
WetinUGain:
Hhhmmm,,,see how them summarised d man life for Nairaland.....Na ds kind of people dey lead us for ds country?....thugs,serial killers,cultists......no meaningful achievements,no bills passed at d national assembly,no reforms,no social justice initiative...it is well.
80% of our so called leaders have similar history especially in the national and state assemblies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by arisekola77: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Koralords:
Karma is a bitch na this guy lead ppl wey kill one of my mentors back then Bukky boy ,him go die make them no waste time treat am
kai Bukky boy bro na old gist be this
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
seuncyrus:
I no meet sugar when I enter school sha (UNAAB). But our caretaker for Nuccyland, Ajadi dey always gist us gaan about Sugar how he dey ruthless. From osiele to camp even pass obantoko. They said he was very useful to Gbenga daniel then, he was like their hitman. I was just suprised when I got to Ibadan later and I heard he was an honorable . I shock oh , say same sugar. So the moral of the story is ..if you live by the sword ...
Sorry who is Ajadi? Do you mean Saheed? I left nuccyland in 2005 though
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Koralords:

Bro you sabi ,animal Dey uk me and abuga see for computer village last time say na there Hin Deh Hussle now ,Lekan na Football agent and team manager of ozogular Football team now
Speechless shocked
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

It is really sad how ds set of people found themselves representing all of us...Going by d comments,d man was even well known as thugs and serial killer,yet won a credible election representing his people..so pathetic.it is only in ds country people like Buruji will be representing people at d Senate and dreaming to become a governor.Guess who is vying to be d deputy governor,Reuben Abati.....it is well
Democracy is not for us.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Shrugs*
Usually na the nickname given to people with such marks. Or they call them eleven ... Rivaldo grin
Street man
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
sparkleboy:
Amadicollins1 koralords helinue
One of you should just give us a brief biography of sugar and all the other guys that fell
Let me second this motion

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Blamelesscompas(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
sugar killed bukky boy and another important frat man nicknamed sayo for ojere that year, he was a member of eiye confraternity it was at miss osiele! Event

What a flashback
The days of gbenga daniel
Days of ozobular
Wale fine boy
Charles ahoy
Jide coker stiroko
Abuga
Akoko rugged
Bola bunker
Lekan mama
Wale izzakaba
And countless more oH and the dead like

Mamok who got killed after killing boyo mental
Ayo eiye
SAHEED heart attack
busayo egbon
Dagger

And the one still very much alive but now a changed legend

SHEHU

11 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Koralords: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Blamelesscompas:
sugar killed bukky boy and another important frat man nicknamed sayo for ojere that year, he was a member of eiye confraternity it was at miss osiele! Event

What a flashback
Days of ozobular
Wale fine boy
Charles ahoy
Jide coker stiroko
Abuga
Akoko rugged
Bola bunker
Lekan mama
Wale izzakaba

Ayo eiye
SAHEED heart attack
busayo egbon
Dagger

And the one still very much alive that was a pin in everyone's as that SARS almost finished

SHEHU
MR DOLAPO SOMOYE

Bro delete my Friend name shehu despite the fact we belong to different frat that guy is really a Friend in deed
But you sabi
This memory you bringin back is making me cry now strong people don go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by EvilMetahuman: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Blamelesscompas:

What a flashback
Days of ozobular
Wale fine boy
Charles ahoy
Jide coker stiroko
Abuga
Akoko rugged
Bola bunker
Lekan mama
Wale izzakaba

Ayo eiye
SAHEED heart attack
busayo egbon
Dagger

And the one still very much alive that was a pin in everyone's as that SARS almost finished

SHEHU
MR DOLAPO SOMOYE
choi see names

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Blamelesscompas(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Koralords:

Bro delete my Friend name shehu despite the fact was belong to different frat that guy is really a Friend in deed
But you sabi

Shehu is a nice man now as in too humble

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by owoyemi101(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
SUGER KILL BUKKY BOY !!! SUGER NA EIYE AND OPC . U KILL BUKKY AFTER U ENJOY LIFE BUKKY TAKE U BACK . NO TERREBO .
SUGER WAS STUDENT OF COLEGE OF EDUCATION
BUKKY BOY WAS MAPLOY STUDENT ,

BOTH OF THEM ARE FRIEND , BUT BUKKY BETRAYED HIM AND PLAN FOR IS KILLING .

BUKKY WORK FOR OSHOBA EX GOVERNOR OGUN STATE
SUGER WORK FOR DANIEL EX GOVERNOR OGUN STATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Marjoribanks: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Koralords:

Bro delete my Friend name shehu despite the fact we belong to different frat that guy is really a Friend in deed
But you sabi
Why are you crying for your friends who are as bad as Sugar? You don't have any moral right to mock his death. You were all in the game together!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Koralords: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Marjoribanks:
Why are you crying for your friends who are as bad as Sugar? You don't have any moral right to mock his death. You were all in the game together!
Bro no price no pay
Say what you know or keep shut

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by dokie: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:
Hahahaha

Wondering if all his charms have expired.. The guy Na egbeji

Brother, every charm has an expiry date. The problem is that the baba won't give you the date. Na wetin him dey take chop be that. So you keep going to him to make sure all is well.

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Marjoribanks: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Koralords:

Bro no price no pay
Say what you know or keep shut
Come shut me up now! What do expect to gain being a cultist. Death is what lies in wait for your likes! You have learnt nothing that is why you are still calling a late cultist your Mentor. Shame!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by African101(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2019
1000 crate of lager beer for you

Blamelesscompas:

Coralurd na your cousin from canary deck na Im dey block you ooo!!

Nemesis will catch up and he will not survive, that year for osiele side when he killed xyz big eye

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Buffalowings3(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2019
WetinUGain:
Hhhmmm,,,see how them summarised d man life for Nairaland.....Na ds kind of people dey lead us for ds country?....thugs,serial killers,cultists......no meaningful achievements,no bills passed at d national assembly,no reforms,no social justice initiative...it is well.
And the guys telling his life story aren't any better..
They seem to be in cults too..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Lonergem: 1:50am On Mar 10, 2019
chai see cultists everywhere I fear una..

This day the cultism is so rampant...
at a pooling booth near my house in I.b come a see how all this area boy dey embarrass police and inec official saying if they don't drop money they are not going with the ballot box...
still yet they collect one box from them...

when I said area boy they're not all this dirty boy some of them are poly student and majority of them are cultists with arms
killing in my area is just like a game and the funniest is that no police man will intervene...

Moral of the lesson don't argue with anyone you don't know especially in student Area they can waste your life like a chicken..

6 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by projet: 1:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Lonergem:
chai see cultists everywhere I fear una..

This day the cultism is so rampant...
at a pooling booth near my house in I.b come a see how all this area boy dey embarrass police and inec official saying if they don't drop money they are not going with the ballot box...
still yet they collect one box from them...

when I said area boy they're not all this dirty boy some of them are poly student and majority of them are cultists with arms
killing in my area is just like a game and the funniest is that no police man will intervene...

Moral of the lesson don't argue with anyone you don't know especially in student Area they can waste your life like a chicken..

which area be that bro agbowo ui or ib poly
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by paparazzi1987(m): 2:38am On Mar 10, 2019
nickxtra:
Was he a cultist?

No, he was a cheif Imam of Yoruba land grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by paparazzi1987(m): 2:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Marjoribanks:
Come shut me up now! What do expect to gain being a cultist. Death is what lies in wait for your likes! You have learnt nothing that is why you are still calling a late cultist your Mentor. Shame!!

welldone e-warrior...Can you say this to him in person grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by ChiefSweetus: 5:04am On Mar 10, 2019
I thought the "secret" prefix before cult was the most important thing but see as men dey freely cast demselves as their egbon fall grin

Interesting thread. Please continue walahi dis exposé sweet die ... awon olobe kiss

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by haykay2005: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Interesting. Pple are coming out big time!!

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by xpool(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2019
FantasticJ:

Stop saying what you don't know. It's to you because you were ignorant of the previous violence that ma em
Shut up!
When will you stop supporting evil?
This is the worst election in my lifetime. Worse than the elections that caused the various military coups we had.
The worst is that most of the violence were caused aided by government and their agents.

Which elections have witnessed the use of military, police and electoral officers to cause wahala?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by SEGLIZ: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Koralords:
Karma is a bitch na this guy lead ppl wey kill one of my mentors back then Bukky boy ,him go die make them no waste time treat am

for mentioning that name bukky boy you must be an abeokuta older timer?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2019
xpool:

Shut up!
When will you stop supporting evil?
This is the worst election in my lifetime. Worse than the elections that caused the various military coups we had.
The worst is that most of the violence were caused aided by government and their agents.

Which elections have witnessed the use of military, police and electoral officers to cause wahala?

don't be aggressive, election has always being like this in Nigeria except for hope93. the internet is now exposing more thing and people are over hyping event some news are genuine while others are mischief from their authors for the reason best know to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ayoolanairaland: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2019
[You sabi saheed nucykand sisko friendquote author=obyback post=76508864]
Sorry who is Ajadi? Do you mean Saheed? I left nuccyland in 2005 though[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.