Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar (3228 Views)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sugar was killed in the 2019 Guber election in Oyo state, he was at that a member of house of representatives representing Lagelu/Akinyele constituency.

What transpired to what led to his death is still unknown publicly but he was shot in the eyes and died. That gun , charms or weapons could penetrate through Sugar's body is just a big lesson to all that just because your name is Folorunsho doesn't warrant you to be using banana's rope to climb a tree.

I knew him before he became popular, he was a friend of so many of my brothers, so when my brothers left, he was around to protect me and mentor me as well. Never part of his group or participated in any of their actions but I was just too closed because I was trusted.

I learned a lot about leadership skills from Sugar, you can never see any of his boys grumping about something. He treated all equally. He was very organized and strategic in most of his moves so he was always ahead of his enemies.

I picked from the good side of him, forget about what you might have read about it, if you know Sugar in person and close to him, then you will have different views about what other said about him. Everything is all about perception.

Rest on Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar

6 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by ArcFresky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
OP, I heard about sugar during a Bus journey to IB.
All I mostly garnered was, he was a strong man and he was intoxicated with his power.

Unfortunately power is the bane of most men.
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by muykem: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
ArcFresky:
OP, I heard about sugar during a Bus journey to IB.
All I mostly garnered was, he was a strong man and he was intoxicated with his power.

Unfortunately power is the bane of most men.

He was indeed a very strong guy but power can be intoxicated and also karma is real
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by TheEndless: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
Sugar was killed in the 2019 Guber election in Oyo state, he was at that a member of house of representatives representing Lagelu/Akinyele constituency.

What transpired to what led to his death is still unknown publicly but he was shot in the eyes and died. That gun , charms or weapons could penetrate through Sugar's body is just a big lesson to all that just because your name is Folorunsho doesn't warrant you to be using banana's rope to climb a tree.

I knew him before he became popular, he was a friend of so many of my brothers, so when my brothers left, he was around to protect me and mentor me as well. Never part of his group or participated in any of their actions but I was just too closed because I was trusted.

I learned a lot about leadership skills from Sugar, you can never see any of his boys grumping about something. He treated all equally. He was very organized and strategic in most of his moves so he was always ahead of his enemies.

I picked from the good side of him, forget about what you might have read about it, if you know Sugar in person and close to him, then you will have different views about what other said about him. Everything is all about perception.

Lol… Do people still believe in bulletproof charms??
When a locally made gun misfires as they’re always bound to do, everyone shouts bulletproof!
Have you seen or heard anyone chest rapid gun fire from an AK-47?? 🙄

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

When a locally made gun misfires as they’re always bound to do, everyone shouts bulletproof!

Brother don't say what you don't know. Sugar used to have one horse tail ( Irukere) , I have witnessed him being shot having that Irukere with him in a show, he was only telling the guy, I will allow you to finish your bullets before killing you, which the guy only chopped one bullet.

What's the difference between charm, science, quantum physics?

Charms itself get expired date

9 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by TheEndless: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Brother don't say what you don't know. Sugar used to have one horse tail ( Irukere) , I have witnessed him being short having that Irukere with him in a show, he was only telling the guy, I will allow you to finish your bullets before killing you, which the guy only chopped one bullet.

I think you just answered yourself. You called it a show yeah? Not different from magic tricks or public shows done by so called magicians.

Did you confirm that he was shot with a live round or blanks??

Yes there’s a difference, you can explain science and quantum physics. You can’t give a definitive explanation for charms, it’s just pseudoscience like claiming to be psychic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

I think you just answered yourself. You called it a show yeah? Not different from magic tricks or public shows done by so called magicians.

Yes there’s a difference, you can explain science and quantum physics. You can’t give a definitive explanation for charms, it’s just pseudoscience like claiming to be psychic!

Wetin this one dey talk, so show means staged play? Chai you no be strest guy oo.

You see when I first heard that Sugar was killed, the first question that came from my mouth was How? When I contacted others friends, all also asked same , How?

If you know how many films sugar don partake in, wey people go drop like paw paw.

If you are sick and given a tablet, have you ever wondered what's the connection with tablet? That's science, and those tablets are made from leafs, roots, herbs the same used to prepare charm.

We are only making use of 10% of our brain, so we have automatically being limited to comprehend some certain things.

You know light is not the fastest object in the universe, in quantum physics, if you divide 1 element into 2, place one on earth and the others anywhere you like in the galaxies, any effect you make on the one earth will instantaneously have same effect at the other one which means that connection is faster than the speed of light.

Charm, Juju dey if you know the right combo for the materials just same way you can produce new elements if you combine them together

14 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by TheEndless: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Wetin this one dey talk, so show means staged play? Chai you no be strest guy oo.

You see when I first heard that Sugar was killed, the first question that came from my mouth was How? When I contacted others friends, all also asked same , How?

If you know how many films sugar don partake in, wey people go drop like paw paw.

If you are sick and given a tablet, have you ever wondered what's the connection with tablet? That's science, and those tablets are made from leafs, roots, herbs the same used to prepare charm.

We are only making use of 10% of our brain, so we have automatically being limited to comprehend some certain things.

You know light is not the fastest object in the universe, in quantum physics, if you divide 1 element into 2, place one on earth and the others anywhere you like in the galaxies, any effect you make on the one earth will instantaneously have same effect at the other one which means that connection is faster than the speed of light.

Charm, Juju dey if you know the right combo for the materials just same way you can produce new elements if you combine them together
Oga if you be street guy you go know say all na wash ooooo. Why dem nor dey fit chest AK-47??

A lot is taken into consideration to make a gun that actually works. Nor be to go blacksmith, dem construct contraption for you because dem feel say as long as something dey knack another thing wey carry gunpowder, that thing must fire lol. You can’t compare gun made in a factory to a blacksmith’s gun.

There has been lots of people offering millions of dollars to see this ‘bulletproof’ in action. Why dem nor dey go display ni, Abi their jazz dey forbid money??

Lol… You do know that the 10% theory has been disproved yeah? Look it up! That’s not real science.

The body is made up of chemical compositions, and to make medicine that works, you need chemicals that can alter the current state of the chemical compositions to your body. Those chemicals are either synthesized or gotten from herbs. Guy there’s nothing much to it. It’s simple science. And don’t get me started on placebo effect.

Also look up quantum physics. Most of it is just theory, nothing much has been proven other than things that can be proven. Afterall it’s the same quantum physics that support instant transportation of matter (teleportation), how far has that even come??

Anyways… We choose to believe what we wanna believe.

3 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by seankim(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Can’t say he was good or bad. He’s gone now and it’s of no use. What I know is that he and his boys were very famous back in the days at FCE Osiele. He became so famous and powerful among the locals and traditionalists for osiele. I heard that his relatives fought dirty over his properties. That’s to show that life is nothing but vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Moye715: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

Is either you're a kid or one of those diaspora people that have lost touch with reality. Look this Africa home of the originals, e dey play e dey show.

6 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Mercury12(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
seankim:
Can’t say he was good or bad. He’s gone now and it’s of no use. What I know is that he and his boys were very famous back in the days at FCE Osiele. He became so famous and powerful among the locals and traditionalists for osiele. I heard that his relatives fought dirty over his properties. That’s to show that life is nothing but vanity.
You know the saying "kill by sword die by sword"

2 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

That thug was a bloody killer right from his days in school campus in Ogun state. He was one of Gbenga Daniel's assassin squad before he ventured into elective politics, if you were that close to him. Then we know the kind of person you are. You are a thug.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Reality3080: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

it’s obvious u don’t know d story

Just lock up n tag along

1 Like

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Reality3080: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

how will science define d term for “disappearing “ or u don’t know people disappear?

2 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by PDJT: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Brother don't say what you don't know. Sugar used to have one horse tail ( Irukere) , I have witnessed him being short having that Irukere with him in a show, he was only telling the guy, I will allow you to finish your bullets before killing you, which the guy only chopped one bullet.

-So you believe in charms? No wonder you reason the way you do. grin .

-17th century minds everywhere. Smh

1 Like

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by slimanyd: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Watch as APC members won't comment on this thread and also the mods won't push it to front page so as not to score own goal against there apc party. grin

1 Like

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by remsonik(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmm, he no singbere to his eyes that's why the gunshot went into his eyes and kill him. He use charm well for his body that's why gunshot no fit kill am before he was destined to die
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2023
PDJT:

-So you believe in charms? No wonder you reason the way you do. grin .

-17th century minds everywhere. Smh

Your pikin no sabi poison, you dey call am vegetable.

Guy , juru for those who get this life if you want to live long. That you don't believe on something shouldn't mean it's not real.

Saying masquerade disappearing are things I witnessed with my koro koro eyes when I was small not to talk of different magic turning to real wild animals.

The more you look, the less you see

3 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by PDJT: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Your pikin no sabi poison, you dey call am vegetable.

Guy , juru for those who get this life if you want to live long. That you don't believe on something shouldn't mean it's not real.

Saying masquerade disappearing are things I witnessed with my koro koro eyes when I was small not to talk of different magic turning to real wild animals.

The more you look, the less you see

-You actually believe in charms. Smh grin
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by helinues: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2023
PDJT:

What I believe in is none of your business same as what you believe in.

Can you now let it rest. Cos I don't know why you people always like to force your believe on others
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by xtivin(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2023
PDJT:

Come this side, I want test something for your body... Just testing!
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Babalegba(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Your teachers failed you.
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by afbstrategies: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

Let’s hope and pray you won’t end up like him due to your hatred for others especially Igbo people. In this modern time, you still believe in charms and fetishized stuff
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Yayi229: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:

God punish you, punish Sugar for hell where im dey

Oloriburuku people

1 Like

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Upcomingdad67: 2:49am On Mar 17, 2023
TheEndless:

Come to Niger Delta
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by ovieigho(m): 3:10am On Mar 17, 2023
remsonik:
Hmmm, he no singbere to his eyes that's why the gunshot went into his eyes and kill him. He use charm well for his body that's why gunshot no fit kill am before he was destined to die

Lol

I understand pastor Abiara prayed for him prior to that period and he left all the fetish ways

Sugar y’awere gan oo !!!!
Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Adaisback(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Mc Oluomo, are you listening?

3 Likes

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Madmohamed123: 4:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Helenus so your from Oyo state and your here dragging Lagos whit us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by Hoelujohn: 4:54am On Mar 17, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

That thug was a bloody killer right from his days at campus in Ogun state. He was one of Gbenga Daniel's assassin squad before he ventured into elective politics, if you were that close to him. Then we know the kind of person you are. You are a thug.
So you think say na normal people they support BAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar by player007(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
‘Heard’ it was a child that was used to take him out.
Nothing last forever. Not even charms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? / 400,000 People Have Hiv/aids In Benue State– Gov’s Aide / Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.