Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? (4555 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / A Single Mother Of One Is Trying To Get Close To Me, how do I let her down easy / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Maybe

Have you reconciled with your boy friend ?

Lol

No man wants a liability for a girl friend

Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by victorvezx(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
This op has different moniker.. nigga be looking for attention smh
Which OP?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
extremelygolden:

Where have you been, Tosyne2much? That your sabbatical was way too long ooo. Hope you're good, bro. Welcome.
I've been around baba.. The sabbatical leave no be here ooo baba cheesy
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by extremelygolden: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
I've been around baba.. The sabbatical leave no be here ooo baba cheesy

Ekabo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Knack Any Nigerian Girl On A First Date / Help! "I Am In Love With My Late Brother's Wife" / Tough Questions Women Ask & Great Ways To Escape Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.