Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? (4542 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / A Single Mother Of One Is Trying To Get Close To Me, how do I let her down easy / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
oboy81:
This Fool! You'll regret all this Shiit you doing Years From now, tho i doubt you will cause you would most likely be dead!
What is Just Paining me to my Bone is that you are waaayy So Fvcking richer than Me! angry like how angry

How can you make headway when your heart is filled with unnecessary hate for someone who never wronged you ..

I've learnt never to take comments like yours to heart because it won't pull off a single hair off my skin .
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by oboy81: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Airforce01:

How can you make headway when your heart is filled with unnecessary hate for someone who never wronged you ..

I've learnt never to take comments like yours to heart because it won't pull off a single hair off my skin .
Oya find me something na cry
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
stop show casing your fat ugly ass on this thread hoping that airforce might pick you
Me! Pick some ignorant baby mama's sloppy leftovers! Thats more your style zinolyonlinehelp.
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
oboy81:

Oya find me something na cry

I worked so hard to put food on the table

I don't go about telling people to find me something , No.

Use your head and always put God first .
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Airforce01:

You're ever present in all of my threads

All of them

Not like I got problem with that anyway

You're just a fan
All of them? Like i got that kinda time to spend on someone with self worth issues.
I am adding narcissist to the list.
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
All of them? Like i got that kinda time to spend on someone with self worth issues.
I am adding narcissist to the list.

O ri e ti daru cheesy
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
oboy81:
This Fool! You'll regret all this Shiit you doing Years From now, tho i doubt you will cause you would most likely be dead!
What is Just Paining me to my Bone is that you are waaayy So Fvcking richer than Me! angry like how angry
oboy81:

This Boy You are Going to die Very Soon! Continue and Your Daughter too in less than 18yrs from now will become PUBLIC TOILET angry let's bet
This one has gone rabid.
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by oboy81: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2019
MhisTahrah:
This one has gone rabid.
The Thing dey pain Person Naa!
Of all People. See person wey Get money angry
@ AirDUNCE1 you are a Fraud! Real Life Game Cheat! angry
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by oboy81: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Airforce01:

O ri e ti daru cheesy
Ori Iya ati Omo e tii Daru angry
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Airforce1 I hail oooo cool
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2019
oboy81:

The Thing dey pain Person Naa!
Of all People. See person wey Get money angry
@ AirDUNCE1 you are a Fraud! Real Life Game Cheat! angry

My.man. go borrow sense na .
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by tohyorsih(f): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
attention seeker

Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by oboy81: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Airforce01:

My.man. go borrow sense na .
Your father and Mother As Well as Stupid Sensless Daughter And Her Own Mother All need that sense More than Me! *spits* angry
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by oboy81: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
Look who we have here grin
A retired NAIRALAND Glorified Dunce! angry grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Airforce01:
She knows I used to be a bedmate with her friend before we broke up

Now I want to be friends with her , How do I go about it without her turning down my friendship on the ground that I dated her friends so she won't give in.

I just want to be friends .

Pick another friend. Must you be friends with this particular girl? What is in it for you?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

Pick another friend. Must you be friends with this particular girl? What is in it for you?

Maybe he should pick you
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Maybe he should pick you

Why?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why?
You seem to care about the lad so much that you comment almost in all of his threads . My observation
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You seem to care about the lad so much that you comment almost in all of his threads . My observation

How come you know that I comment on all his threads?

That means you are in all his threads or you are monitoring me?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

How come you know that I comment on all his threads?

That means you are in all his threads or you are monitoring me?

He's a very popular guy around here and I find his threads interesting to reads even when some are cooked up stories

The guy really knows how to get people to talk.
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by extremelygolden: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
tosyne2much:

Where have you been, Tosyne2much? That your sabbatical was way too long ooo. Hope you're good, bro. Welcome.
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by AmazingELixir: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Airforce01:
She knows I used to be a bedmate with her friend before we broke up

Now I want to be friends with her , How do I go about it without her turning down my friendship on the ground that I dated her friends so she won't give in.

I just want to be friends .

undecided undecided undecided

Get close to her on what ground...athink dawan you fvck neva do you...you beta carry that your restless 3rd leg shift comot from.that geh body
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by lilianofentse(f): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
This op has different moniker.. nigga be looking for attention smh
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 4:56am On Mar 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Nothing wrong in being friends with my Ex's best friend .
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
This op has different moniker.. nigga be looking for attention smh

I don't even know you so why would I look for your attention , Are you Jesus?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

ImaIma1 is a fan just like Funmisticqueen haha
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Airforce01:

Nothing wrong in being friends with my Ex's best friend .

But why are you bent on being her friend? Is there something specific you are looking for?
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Airforce01:

ImaIma1 is a fan just like Funmisticqueen haha

Whatever
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by Airforce01(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

But why are you bent on being her friend? Is there something specific you are looking for?

You give me one good reason why I shouldn't be friends with my ex's bestie lol
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by lilianofentse(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Airforce01:

I don't even know you so why would I look for your attention , Are you Jesus?
Maybe
Re: How Do You Get Close To A Girl You've Once Slept With Her Friend? by MissRaine69(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
I hope your daughter mets a man like you.....only then will your behaviour make sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.