Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Christian Logic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Logic (2699 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

Hey dumbo, your god is a dumbass, does that work better for you?

Where did I ask you to ignore Islam you feeble minded lizard.

If I don't post anything about Islam go and tell your god to come and kill me. LMFAO!

lwtmb...Shey I told about you being possessed You have a problem with Christianity but no hassle with Islam? ? because it's just a get together? ? or nahh it's a perfect and peaceful religion and they don't harm no one??
Your brain is working on reverse and I really need to stop replying your pointless mentions before you harm my iq....shameful thing is you understand NOTHING of what you type.
It's Monday already, try be productive little one.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2019
IAmSabrina:

LoL. LordReed, this thread of yours is on fire. Wetin happen? grin grin grin

LoL, I must have triggered them with the truth of what it is they believe. It is not my fault that it seems absurd and they can't deal with it.
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2019
PapiFlin:

lwtmb...Shey I told about you being possessed You have a problem with Christianity but no hassle with Islam? ? because it's just a get together? ? or nahh it's a perfect and peaceful religion and they don't harm no one??
Your brain is working on reverse and I really need to stop replying your pointless mentions before you harm my iq....shameful thing is you understand NOTHING of what you type.
It's Monday already, try be productive little one.

You who understands it you didn't criticise the content of the OP, you attacked the messenger because you realise the truth staring you in the face? LMFAO! Then you want to deflect to islam? No way Jose, we gonna laugh at y'alls beliefs until our bellys ache.

Now go, face your work and stop browsing conspiracy theory websites at work.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by UyiIredia(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
The one that never ceases to amaze me is God BECOMING A MAN and DYING for our sins. If Christians knew how this logic scatter Christianity don die.
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
ABCthings:
Truth is...

Atheistism is illogical!

Yes, because believing every tall tale they tell you is logical.
Re: Christian Logic by ABCthings: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

Yes, because believing every tall tale they tell you is logical.
meaning?
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
ABCthings:
meaning?

It is not illogical to ask for the proofs of a story before you believe it.
Re: Christian Logic by ABCthings: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

It is not illogical to ask for the proofs of a story before you believe it.
But it is to accept that something came from nothing.
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
ABCthings:
But it is to accept that something came from nothing.

Maybe you didn't go through the thread but once again that is not a position of atheism nor is it a position of science.
Re: Christian Logic by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
PapiFlin:

imbe what are you typing
go and have a look at the links I sent you and get rid of ignorance.

Now back to your reply (which I never planned on replying judging by the depth of it's baselessness)
I appreciate your insult the dundi god or dummy god or whatever stupid god you talked about but I serve a living GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth whose praises I can't fully express in typing and you can kill yourself if you think otherwise. ..Loool

Look at the gravity of foolishness you showed in saying I should ignore Islam. Or is Islam not a religion anymore? Or is the whole idea of atheism not the disbelief in the existence of the supreme being? does Islam go side by side with atheism? Or are scared?
is christianity the only religion on earth? If you can't open any other thread condemning Islam vehemently then you're no different from a goat. Atheism isn't the direct opposite of Christianity yunno....It cuts across all religions(Islam included).

So what is paining you the most is the fact that he is not always attacking Islam but Christianity?
Re: Christian Logic by Fayos1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:
Yes, atheist logic makes so much more sense.
Oga, cosmology and Athiesm isn't the same thing.
Understand that!
Atheism is disbelief in the existence of deities not belief in the
big bang theory. angry

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fayos1:

Oga, cosmology and Athiesm isn't the same thing.
Understand that!
Atheism is disbelief in the existence of deities not belief in the
big bang theory. angry

No one's claiming cosmology and atheism is the same thing. In fact, when the big bang theory was first proposed, atheist cosmologists hated it because they felt it threaten their so called "lack of belief" in God grin they let their atheism influence their judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:

No one's claiming cosmology and atheism is the same thing. In fact, when the big bang theory was first proposed, atheist cosmologists hated it because they felt it threaten their so called "lack of belief" in God grin they let their atheism influence their judgment.
@bolded I don't understand. How?
Re: Christian Logic by hopefulLandlord: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:
In fact, when the big bang theory was first proposed, atheist cosmologists hated it because they felt it threaten their so called "lack of belief" in God
source?
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Look it up, an atheist cosmologist actually coined the term "big bang" as a way of making fun of the theory. He like many other atheist cosmologists rejected the big bang model because they thought it was a form of religous fundamentalism.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:
Look it up, an atheist cosmologist actually coined the term "big bang" as a way of making fun of the theory. He like many other atheist cosmologists rejected the big bang model because they thought it was a form of religous fundamentalism.
If i'm not asking too much, i want to understand how theism is more logical than atheism

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
IAmSabrina:

If i'm not asking too much, i want to understand how theism is more logical than atheism

what you talking about? grin you never asked me that, I answered yours and hopefullandlord question.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:

what you talking about? grin you never asked me that, I answered yours and hopefullandlord question.
I'm aware. Hence why i said: "if i'm not asking too much"

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I'm aware. Hence why i said: "if i'm not asking too much"

Don't have the time or the interest.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:

Don't have the time or the interest.
There. That wasn't hard, was it?

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by ABCthings: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

Maybe you didn't go through the thread but once again that is not a position of atheism nor is it a position of science.
Oh, I know that!angry
Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
UyiIredia:
The one that never ceases to amaze me is God BECOMING A MAN and DYING for our sins.
There isnt anything bewildering in God BECOMING A MAN and DYING for our sins

UyiIredia:
If Christians knew how this logic scatter Christianity don die.
This comment doesnt compute. Please improve on it or better still rephrase the comment so that it is clear

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
rekinomtla:

More of your half truths ain't it?

The theory was one alternative to the Big Bang which, like the Big Bang, agreed with key observations of the day, namely Hubble's red shift observations, and Hoyle was a strong critic of the Big Bang. He coined the term "Big Bang" on BBC radio's Third Programme broadcast on 28 March 1949. It was popularly reported by George Gamov and his opponents that Hoyle intended to be pejorative, and the script from which he read aloud was interpreted by his opponents to be "vain, one-sided, insulting, not worthy of the BBC".[23] Hoyle explicitly denied that he was being insulting and said it was just a striking image meant to emphasize the difference between the two theories for the radio audience.[24] In another BBC interview he said "The reason why scientists like the "big bang" is because they are overshadowed by the Book of Genesis. It is deep within the psyche of most scientists to believe in the first page of Genesis".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle#Rejection_of_the_Big_Bang
Re: Christian Logic by Hermes019: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
UyiIredia:
The one that never ceases to amaze me is God BECOMING A MAN and DYING for our sins. If Christians knew how this logic scatter Christianity don die.

God came out of a woman's vagina,and sucked a woman's breast grin
Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hermes019:

Hercules comes to mind.
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

More of your half truths ain't it?

What half truths? Here's the sources:

"Astronomer Fred Hoyle actually coined the term “Big Bang” as a pejorative, declaring it “a form of religious fundamentalism”" - (The Physics of Theism - by Jeffrey Koperski, page 3)

The term was formally coined in 1950 by British astronomer Fred Hoyle, who didn't buy the theory. It's generally believed that "Big Bang" was a pejorative label for what he thought was a silly idea, though Hoyle would claim some forty-five years later that he hadn't meant it that way at all." (Echo of the Big Bang by Michael D. Lemonick, page 26-27)

"Many people do not like the idea that time has a beginning, probably because it smacks of divine intervention. (The Catholic Church, on the other hand, seized on the big bang model and in 1951officially pronounced it to be in accordance with the Bible.) There were therefore a number of attempts to avoid the conclusion that there had been a big bang." (A Brief History of Time - by Stephen Hawkings, chapter 3)

The theory was one alternative to the Big Bang which, like the Big Bang, agreed with key observations of the day, namely Hubble's red shift observations, and Hoyle was a strong critic of the Big Bang. He coined the term "Big Bang" on BBC radio's Third Programme broadcast on 28 March 1949. It was popularly reported by George Gamov and his opponents that Hoyle intended to be pejorative, and the script from which he read aloud was interpreted by his opponents to be "vain, one-sided, insulting, not worthy of the BBC".[23] Hoyle explicitly denied that he was being insulting and said it was just a striking image meant to emphasize the difference between the two theories for the radio audience.[24] In another BBC interview he said "The reason why scientists like the "big bang" is because they are overshadowed by the Book of Genesis. It is deep within the psyche of most scientists to believe in the first page of Genesis".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle#Rejection_of_the_Big_Bang

So yes, he explicitly denied it 45 years later to cover his azz grin from looking silly, since the evidence for Big Bang was becoming overwhelming, while the garbage steady state theory he was boasting about for so many years, was getting thoroughly debunked.

His atheism made him hostile towards a scientific theory because according to him:

"The reason why scientists like the "big bang" is because they are overshadowed by the Book of Genesis. It is deep within the psyche of most scientists to believe in the first page of Genesis"

I thought atheism is "just a lack of belief" grin but this dude started denying science to avoid the divine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Logic by Fayos1(m): 3:49am On Mar 12, 2019
rekinomtla:

Good.. You keep bringing up an image potraying Athiesm as the belief that everything coming from nothing...
Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 4:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Hermes019:
"1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold,
but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
"
- John 10:1-2

Nothing funny, causing shame or disgrace in that. It was necessary, appropriate, respecting convention and His word.

Horiolah:
Hercules comes to mind.
Hercules is a demigod of Greek and Roman mythology origins

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold,
but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
"
- John 10:1-2

Nothing funny, causing shame or disgrace in that. It was necessary, appropriate, respecting convention and His word.

Hercules is a demigod of Greek and Roman mythology origins

Who created Hercules?
Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Horiolah:
Who created Hercules?
This is like asking me who created Orunmila or who created Amadioha, when and after I have already said, Hercules is a demigod of Greek and Roman mythology origins

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Fayos1:

Good.. You keep bringing up an image potraying Athiesm as the belief that everything coming from nothing...

Atheism is the belief that there is no God. That has implications about cosmology, morality and the origins of life.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This is like asking me who created Orunmila or who created Amadioha, when and after I have already said, Hercules is a demigod of Greek and Roman mythology origins

Lol..

What do you think about the story? Real or fake?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pastoring Supposed To Be Full-Time Or Not? / Satanic Devices To Hold You Down In Bondage / How Was Church Service Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.