Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Christian Logic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Logic (2697 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Horiolah:
Lol..

What do you think about the story? Real or fake
Sorry, think of what story? Or are you just trying to take the piss
Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Sorry, think of what story? Or are you just trying to take the piss

NVM.
Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Horiolah:
NVM.
OK, and if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by UyiIredia(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There isnt anything bewildering in God BECOMING A MAN and DYING for our sins

There is o. To be sure can God become an elephant or a rat?

A God that can become one of his creation doesn't make much sense if you think. The creation is something different from the Creator. That's what I think.
Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
UyiIredia:
There is o. To be sure can God become an elephant or a rat?
UyiIredia, dont you already know that God has been and/or can be many things? Case in point, fire burning bush, pillar of fire, pillar of cloud

UyiIredia:
A God that can become one of his creation doesn't make much sense if you think. The creation is something different from the Creator. That's what I think.
It actually does especially when something like that isnt a big deal for God
I am quite sure, you can relate to: If you want or need something done right and well, if it is something that you can do then it's a good idea for you to DIY, do it yourself. Now, it shows a humble being not minding descending to the level of His creation and reinforces the fact that humility isn't actually humility unless there's something you're good enough at to be humble about, something good at, like becoming one of your creations

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 7:55am On May 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:

LoL. LordReed, this thread of yours is on fire. Wetin happen? grin grin grin
The reason is that people whose smartphones are smarter than they are get access to the internet and type gibberish...
When monthly subscription is barely $3 why wouldn't fools have access to the internet to spew cesspool?
Day by day Christian's sound more stupid. Shame though,shame

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Trike: 11:33am On May 19, 2019
rekinomtla:

LMFAO yes my boy, that's it's. Control that emotions. grin I know you still pissed about how it went last time grin grin grin but this time control your anger. And plz don't take it out on your wife and children, don't beat that hell out of them. I know you atheists don't believe this but there is such a thing as objective morals. grin

I have studied your highly educative responses to a highly delusional Lordreed. Many thanks for your extremely positive contributions in a distorted Atheists haven. Rekinomtla, I will surely mark your posts as mile stones that encouraged me to break free from the mindless copy and paste robots that Atheists thrive on. I was once fooled by the likes of Lordreed, Capslocked, Frank317 and Hopefullandlord.

To name just one more positive inspiration I have found recently that also inspired me to higher levels of truth are the posts of Butterflyleo.
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must#68104813

He says, "I will quote from a book written by John Pasquini, titled, Atheist Personality Disorder and he said thus,

"Addressing a Distorted Mindset, points out that atheists are good at using pedantic language to convince themselves and others, as they fool themselves that they are intellectually superior, while in the real sense, they are mere rationalizers."

Displacement is another extremely popular coping mechanism that an atheist uses. They always shift their anger towards believers and belief systems. Have you ever wondered why the thing atheists are good at is attacking religion and believers? It’s simply a coping mechanism.

An over reliance on these defense mechanisms do often lead to emotional immaturity and disjointed thinking that ends up in personality disorders. There is more than enough proof that atheism is a personality disorder.

1) Atheists have among the highest suicide rates in the world. Atheist countries have a suicide rate of 32 percent for every 100,000 people as compared to 4 for every 100,000 people in religious countries.

2) They are the most aggressive bitter and unhappy group in the society and this is evident even here on nairaland as all you need to do is scan individual atheist comments in the religion section and you would see hatred, bitterness, resentment and vile language all roled into one. It is common knowledge that our words are a projection of who we are.

3) Statistics have shown that they are less likely to get married twice as likely to get divorced and highly likely to have no children.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Trike: 11:36am On May 19, 2019
IAmSabrina:

LoL. LordReed, this thread of yours is on fire. Wetin happen? grin grin grin

Yes, it is Lordreeds mind that is on fire. I see burning hatred and a great fear of Islam when Rekinomtla challenged his cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
Trike:
I have studied your highly educative responses to a highly delusional Lordreed. Many thanks for your extremely positive contributions in a distorted Atheists haven. Rekinomtla, I will surely mark your posts as mile stones that encouraged me to break free from the mindless copy and paste robots that Atheists thrive on. I was once fooled by the likes of Lordreed, Capslocked, Frank317 and Hopefullandlord.

To name just one more positive inspiration I have found recently that also inspired me to higher levels of truth are the posts of Butterflyleo.
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must#68104813

He says, "I will quote from a book written by John Pasquini, titled, Atheist Personality Disorder and he said thus,

"Addressing a Distorted Mindset, points out that atheists are good at using pedantic language to convince themselves and others, as they fool themselves that they are intellectually superior, while in the real sense, they are mere rationalizers."

Displacement is another extremely popular coping mechanism that an atheist uses. They always shift their anger towards believers and belief systems. Have you ever wondered why the thing atheists are good at is attacking religion and believers? It’s simply a coping mechanism.

An over reliance on these defense mechanisms do often lead to emotional immaturity and disjointed thinking that ends up in personality disorders. There is more than enough proof that atheism is a personality disorder.

1) Atheists have among the highest suicide rates in the world. Atheist countries have a suicide rate of 32 percent for every 100,000 people as compared to 4 for every 100,000 people in religious countries.

2) They are the most aggressive bitter and unhappy group in the society and this is evident even here on nairaland as all you need to do is scan individual atheist comments in the religion section and you would see hatred, bitterness, resentment and vile language all roled into one. It is common knowledge that our words are a projection of who we are.

3) Statistics have shown that they are less likely to get married twice as likely to get divorced and highly likely to have no children.

why do I get the feeling this is sciencewatch?
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2019
Trike:
Yes, it is Lordreeds mind that is on fire. I see burning hatred and a great fear of Islam when Rekinomtla challenged his cowardice.

LoL! If you need attention, go take you pick of the nearest red light zone, it will be cheaper for you and much more fun.
Re: Christian Logic by hayoholla(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
LordReed:

More of your half truths ain't it?

The theory was one alternative to the Big Bang which, like the Big Bang, agreed with key observations of the day, namely Hubble's red shift observations, and Hoyle was a strong critic of the Big Bang. He coined the term "Big Bang" on BBC radio's Third Programme broadcast on 28 March 1949. It was popularly reported by George Gamov and his opponents that Hoyle intended to be pejorative, and the script from which he read aloud was interpreted by his opponents to be "vain, one-sided, insulting, not worthy of the BBC".[23] Hoyle explicitly denied that he was being insulting and said it was just a striking image meant to emphasize the difference between the two theories for the radio audience.[24] In another BBC interview he said "The reason why scientists like the "big bang" is because they are overshadowed by the Book of Genesis. It is deep within the psyche of most scientists to believe in the first page of Genesis".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle#Rejection_of_the_Big_Bang

Big bang has a religious undertone to it, but not to be discarded anyways
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2019
hayoholla:

Big bang has a religious undertone to it, but not to be discarded anyways

Exactly.
Re: Christian Logic by Trike: 5:30pm On May 20, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! If you need attention, go take you pick of the nearest red light zone, it will be cheaper for you and much more fun.
Dont try to rub your bad habits off on me. Prostitution is for confused Atheists. Go get counsellings Lord reed.
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2019
Trike:
Dont try to rub your bad habits off on me. Prostitution is for confused Atheists. Go get counsellings Lord reed.

LoL! Smh! That's why Christian pastors get caught with sex workers because they are confused atheists. LMFAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Are Getting Vaccine Passport Microchips Embedded In Their Hands / Beware of a Simplistic Interpretation of Jesus's 2nd Coming Passages / Jesus Christ: Born Dec 25th: Wasnt True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.