Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money (515 Views)

Pregnant lady Holds Down A Man Who Hit Her With A Hoe In Abia State / Pregnant lady Holds Down A Man Who Hit Her With A Hoe In Abia State / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by naijaguy2017: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I came across this post https://www.nairaland.com/4914680/personal-achievements-online-forex-trading that was ending of December, 2018.

The OP called Betalife, used his sweet mouth to tell me that he has a robot that works. Mind you I knew that trading Forex is risky

I went ahead to follow his other threads like https://www.nairaland.com/4932936/personal-achievements-online-forex-trading and https://www.nairaland.com/4953142/personal-achievements-online-forex-trading (which I even inititially posted a testimony thinking he was genuine).

Now see what happend:

He said i needed to have a minimum of $250 to use his robot. So he referred me to open an account with Hotforex.com using his referral link.

I went through the rigours of verification till the account was opened and i funded the account myself with $250 and paid him N54,000 for 2 months Robot use and what he called Vps.

Within 2 weeks my account has risen to a profit of over $100. At times returning $20 a day or more. I never made and withdrawal of the profit as himself is aware.

After 2 weeks, no return was coming, he said trades are still running and that the market was not trending.

He has a Whatsapp group where he added me and others that he claimed are his clients.

Some days I will get calls from felllow ''clients'' wondering what is happening that profits were not coming but all trades were on minus. I will call him and he will give one assurance or the other.

Days later, one of my accounts with about $430 inside crashed.

I had earlier opened another account and paid him N73,000 for 3 months robots and Vps. That one had $300 in it.

He told me he will trade that one to cover the crashed one.

Within days, that one also crashed.

Now , I knew that I can lose in Forex don't get me wrong. I have accepted my capital I invested as being lost.

Why am making this post, is for Nairalanders to help me beg this Betalife who I gathered is a pastor and a teacher in a secondary school in Ibadan to pay me back the amount for his robot that am no longer using.

It was in January I paid for 2 months, so after 2 weeks the account crashed, so let me agree that I used the robot for 2 weeks in a month, what about the next month that I did not use the robot at all? That means he is owing me N22,000 of the other month I did not use his robot.

As for the 3 months of the other account, I payed N73,000, am seeking a total refund of the N73,000 paid for his failed robot since I did not use the robot at all.

I pleaded with him as a resposible man that I need to pay school fees for my kids that he should refund me.

He refused. Why would a pastor want to run away with my N22,000 + N73,000 (Let me leave my Equity capital of $430 and $300) lost within 21 days of knowing him?

Surprisingly, he is still advertising on his Whatsapp status that one can get 200% Roi using his robot! He has changed the setting of the Whatsapp Group and am out.

Please how best can any of you help salvage the above amount for me by prevailing on him to refund me.

I can no longer wait for his stories. I will be here to answer any questions.

Mods please assist me.

Thanks all for your assistance in this matter.

You could see that I have respected his privacy by not mentioning his name or showing his number and our chats or even his account number.

But if he continues strong necked, I would be left with no choice.

1 Like

Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by Mykel51(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sorry about your loss bro....I also know about his robot but didn't subscribe to it because I saw the way it places trade. I hope he sends you back your money.
Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by naijaguy2017: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mykel51:
Sorry about your loss bro....I also know about his robot but didn't subscribe to it because I saw the way it places trade. I hope he sends you back your money.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by Mykel51(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy2017:

Thanks Bro.

Regards the money you sent him...he might actually have paid for the Virtual Private Server to the Russian guy who runs it....moreover was there any formal agreement for refund between you two ?
Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by Mobi47(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
send me a pm let's talk.

naijaguy2017 or drop ur numb let's chat on WhatsApp.. VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by naijaguy2017: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Mykel51:

Regards the money you sent him...he might actually have paid for the Virtual Private Server to the Russian guy who runs it....moreover was there any formal agreement for refund between you two ?
Am a little surprised you are already making excuses for him. Why not tell him to come and defend himself here? Also, what are you insinuating? I paid him for 4 months robot/vps and he now said the robot/vps is not working so he should not refund me what he has admitted is not working?
Re: Betalife Forex Robot (How A Pastor and Secondary School Teacher Holds Down Money by Mykel51(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
naijaguy2017:

Am a little surprised you are already making excuses for him. Why not tell him to come and defend himself here? Also, what are you insinuating? I paid him for 4 months robot/vps and he now said the robot/vps is not working so he should not refund me what he has admitted is not working?

I am not defending him in any way...please don't get it all wrong....I hope you get your money back... Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:killings In South Kaduna By Killer Herdsmen Claim Children,women Lives / Tears As Mother Of Twins Killed By Doctors Negligence At FMC Asaba Laid To Rest / Nigerian Soldier Arrested For Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.