Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? (812 Views)

Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. / Nigerians, Beware Of These Kind Of Scammers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by 9janews(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
have you received such mails?

Compliments of the day to you.
It is with sincere and profound happiness to write to you this day,however am Beatrice. by name,how are you hope you are fine, I did saw your email address today at www.nairaland.com.com and took intestine in it, if you do not mind i will love to know you and if you are the kind of person am thinking about , please send me a mail on my private email here so that i will  tell you all you needs to know about me and a Photo of my self.i do believe distance and age will not be a barrier between us, hoping to read from you as i wait for your mail ,thanks and God bless .Best Regard,
Beatrice
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by kaylonda(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
lol, she took intestine in u
lucky u!
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by xreal: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
U dey fear??
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by pappy4real(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2010
got that message from several senders, i just pray they dont eat my intestine embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by Kadata(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2010
Intestine, lol.
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by elega(f): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2010
Lol, She ddn't say if it is d big or small intestine.
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by JesusloveU: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2010
Took intestine. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lots Of Scammers On Nairaland ? by poweredcom(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2010
abi na u dey bomb us he scam sef , how can u call all nairalander scammer some people know how to extract people emails from database and email them scam ok

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Police Burst Nigerian-led Burglary Gang / ‘I Was Victim Of Random Kidnapping’, Says Freed NTA Reporter / Man Kills Wife Over Breastfeeding Of Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.