Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun (26948 Views)

John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP / APC Heads To Appeal Court Over Disqualification Of Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
garfield1:

UPDATE from Sokoto:16 out of 23 LG counted:
APC = 224,430
PDP = 202,187
there's an updated rsult showpng the tambuwal winning with wide margin. Tambuwal is loved by them. In our land where people are still blind to tow the true path. Northerners don't vote based on party but on personality. That's one thing you people don't know about the north . We call them mumu but they are more informed than we are. Money isn't everything over there. They may be poor but you can't buy their conscience cos they would throw your money back at you. That's what is giving elrufai headache now because he went and bribed some clerics to preach in his favour in kaduna, the idea Which was condemned by Muslim faithfuls in the state. If he wins this race, its by miracle...same with ganduje of kano. It's only in our land that we sell our conscience, too bad. Yoruba nse rawon nitori owo. ..a tribute to hubert ogunde. I hope we do things right sooner than later because it's getting late already.
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Tupacc: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2019
DMerciful:
What's so special in APC that has failed woefully for people to be voting for them?

Apc hasn’t failed woefully in the SW!
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Burgerlomo: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Amosu should be punished severely for his anti party activities

Just watch out for the sifia punishment they're going to give him cool
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Tjiaz(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Best early morning news. grin grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Thewesterner(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
2fine2fast:
When APC wins in Yorubaland, they call us names, they wail, they cringe in severe pains saying results are rigged.
When PDP wins, they gyrate all over shouting elections are fair.

I pity their ignorant lots.

We Yorubas don’t play blind politics, we don’t do hatred politics. The person, the party, his backbones, etc...are some of the factors that make Yorubas choose you or not.

Please note religion does my determine elections in SW. Seyi Makinde is a Christian coasting to victory in Oyo State that has a slightly majority Muslim populations inspite of the fact that his opponent Adelabu is a Muslim.

One last word, any of those people trying to use the freedom of the internet to cause divisions amongst the Yoruba commonwealth...shouting Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Christians...I beg you I n the name of Eledumare to stop.

If you are stubborn and choose not to, Orisa Nla will destroy you, your household, your going out, your coming in, your generations yet unborn and even your ancestors in their muddy graves will partake of the pestilence.

Eledumare a bukun gbogbo omo Yoruba nile loko, Aase.
AMIN ase ee
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Topmaike007(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Nigerians are wicked sha!

They have not even allowed Atiku, Wailers and Ipob yoots recover from their bloodied noses a forth night ago and they have already begun dishing out more uppercuts.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by fyneguy: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2019
ODOGBOLU LG

APC 12529

APM 7516

PDP 3418

Ijebu-Ode LG

APC- 13,234

APM- 4,401

PDP- 7,289

Ogun waterside LG

Apc 8723

Pdp 3477

Apm 5534

Odeda LG

APC 8030

APM 6454

ADC 4327

ADP 438

PDP1041

IJEBU EAST LG

APC 10, 426

PDP 5, 296

APM 5, 147

SAGAMU LGA

APC - 23737

APM - 14469

ADC - 2486

ADP - 355

PDP - 4415

#Ogundecides2019

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Amosun, you would have caved a niche for yaself if your candidate wins!!!

South West is desperately in need of someone to rescue them from the clutches of Tinubu who unfortunately has at his disposal our Commonwealth courtesy of Bubu the fake Mr integrity!

You put up a good fight!!! I still wish you the very best!!!

when last do you see your mensuration? you seems to have lost your senses totally or na too much of diick they affect your reasoning

see this Igbo f00l seeing Yoruba in bondage with massive development from the same Tinubu yet East states that refused to developed need to continue be in bondage

thunder fire those holding your brain in captivity. beautiful nonsense and Atiku failed political career
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by ollah2: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
2fine2fast:
When APC wins in Yorubaland, they call us names, they wail, they cringe in severe pains saying results are rigged.
When PDP wins, they gyrate all over shouting elections are fair.

I pity their ignorant lots.

We Yorubas don’t play blind politics, we don’t do hatred politics. The person, the party, his backbones, etc...are some of the factors that make Yorubas choose you or not.

Please note religion does my determine elections in SW. Seyi Makinde is a Christian coasting to victory in Oyo State that has a slightly majority Muslim populations inspite of the fact that his opponent Adelabu is a Muslim.

One last word, any of those people trying to use the freedom of the internet to cause divisions amongst the Yoruba commonwealth...shouting Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Christians...I beg you I n the name of Eledumare to stop.

If you are stubborn and choose not to, Orisa Nla will destroy you, your household, your going out, your coming in, your generations yet unborn and even your ancestors in their muddy graves will partake of the pestilence.

Eledumare a bukun gbogbo omo Yoruba nile loko, Aase.

A big amen to this.
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dapo should probe that useful idiiot after swearing in
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Honor10: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

South West is desperately in need of someone to rescue them from the clutches of Tinubu who unfortunately has at his disposal our Commonwealth courtesy of Bubu the fake Mr integrity!

go and rescue East from the clutch of PDP that has make the region a desolate land. Tank u

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by Jaideyone(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

which commonwealth does tinubu have that belong to you? did he steal your money? the man hasn't even gotten any contract from the FG in 5yrs. pls face your poto republic

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by lenghtinny(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

My dear I'm also anti Tinubu in the Southwest but Amosun can never be a replacement to him in the southwest because he would do worse..... He's so closed minded and acts like his soul is possessed.

All things being equal, the election should have gone the way of ADC's candidate but Amosun's opposition to the Apc candidate tilted it in the favor of Apc
Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by dyydxx1: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2019
lenghtinny:

My dear I'm also anti Tinubu in the Southwest but Amosun can never be a replacement to him in the southwest because he would do worse..... He's so closed minded and acts like his soul is possessed.

All things being equal, the election should have gone the way of ADC's candidate but Amosun's opposition to the Apc candidate tilted it in the favor of Apc

https://www.nairaland.com/5072168/yewa-lokan-sugbon-ijebu-lo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Judges Avoid Swearing In Edward Onoja As Deputy Governor / Ayade Appoints 427 Aides Including ‘Special Assistant On Groundnut Oil Factory' / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.