Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. (1372 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by JeffSiberstein: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2019
A Nigerian man got the shock of his life at the surprise party he threw for his girlfriend. At the party which was attended by their close friends, the girl accepted the proposal of another man at the party, as in the man asked if she will marry him and she said yes, in front of her brithday organizing boyfriend.

Twitter user @tife_fabunmi who shared the story online, wrote

''So my colleague at work threw a birthday party for one babe yesterday and another guy proposed to her at the same party. She said yes.

Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by Lansin: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2019
The engagement sef na still for free browsing

1 Like

Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by hisgrace090: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
It was pre arranged believe me.
Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by Blisplendor12(f): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
It was planned
Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by Nickijoy(f): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Hahahahahah..... bro free me na,,, I go swear for you oo... dey organize bday party for girl.. maybe e mama dey village dey lick lime self...

1 Like

Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by McCarlito(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Dude has been friend zoned long before now but decided to still keep pushing his luck believing he was gonna get out of the friend zone space.
Should be happy someone had to put him out of his emotional misery...

2 Likes

Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by CreepyBlackpool: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Twitter and liessad
5&6
Re: Man Organized Surprise Party For Girlfriend, See What Happened. by ashawopikin(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
I will never believe any story from Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Lists Celebrities She’s Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women / Sex With Boxers On. How Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.