Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. (5306 Views)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Clerverly: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Relax As I drop the authentic results as announced by the INEC in different Local Government Of Rivers State.

Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
If it's true then river is about to get bloody

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Clerverly:
Relax As I drop the authentic results as announced by the INEC in different Local Government Of Rivers State.
It is all over for Wike in Rivers State.
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by dhuthraki: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Even though I want wike out, I think we should be patient till results from Obio/akpor and other LGAs come in.
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by DerrickzB: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2019
This cleverly of a person.. how much are u being paid to spread falsehood.. i pity those who rely on you for information..

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Clerverly: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Confirmed!
Asalga Governorship result in Rivers state:
AAC -18,834
PDP -2,239
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Clerverly: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
More
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Clerverly: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to Engr. AWARA

Oyigbo LGA Rivers State Governorship results as declared by Dr. Goodhope Igwe (Oyigbo LGA collation officer)

AAC-32,026
PDP -8,652
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Skengman: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
If it's true then river is about to get bloody
On the contrary....
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Clerverly:
Congratulations to Engr. AWARA

Oyigbo LGA Rivers State Governorship results as declared by Dr. Goodhope Igwe (Oyigbo LGA collation officer)

AAC-32,026
PDP -8,652

U mean the oyigbo that the Nigerian army was threatening to shoot those that vote for PDP around mbano camp abi na another oyigbo u dey talk about?
The same oyigbo that the Nigerian army laid siege at the homes of all PDP stalwarts including the home of oyigbo local government chairman who is of PDP ?
Well amaechi have sang the song of war, we shall see where it all leads us all...
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike will win. Even all these rigged results didn't match Obio Akpor results of 265k for PDP. Amaechi is just using army to write result. Thank God INEC has the final result. Wike can't lose. Mark my words.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
kopite:
Wike will win. Even all these rigged results didn't match Obio Akpor results of 265k for PDP. Amaechi is just using army to write result. Thank God INEC has the final result. Wike can't lose. Mark my words.
Obioakpor Results have not been released na, so what?
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Mariory(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

U mean the oyigbo that the Nigerian army was threatening to shoot those that vote for PDP around mbano camp abi na another oyigbo u dey talk about?
The same oyigbo that the Nigerian army laid siege at the homes of all PDP stalwarts including the home of oyigbo local government chairman who is of PDP ?
Well amaechi have sang the song of war, we shall see where it all leads us all...

War song wasn't sang in 2015 right?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/rivers-communities-demand-justice-for-victims-of-2015-election-violence/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183463-19-people-killed-monthly-in-rivers-election-violence.html?amp_markup=1

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by richidinho(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Donjazzy12:
Obioakpor Results have not been released na, so what?
I think you didn't see this
Obio akpor lga PDP. ....272,500 AAC...... 27
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Guzel: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obiakpor changed the narrative for Wike already
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Guzel:
Obiakpor changed the narrative for Wike already
Has it been officially announced by INEC?
Re: Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. by Skengman: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:

I think you didn't see this

Obio akpor lga
PDP. ....272,500
AAC...... 27
Fake news. Pls disregard.

(1) (Reply)

Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp / Ekweremadu Might Be On His Way To APC. / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.