Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Effects Of Undefined Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Undefined Relationship. (575 Views)

Reasons Why People Go Into Wrong And Undefined Relationship / Know When And How To Let Go Of An Undefined Relationship. / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Undefined Relationship. by blessingchinny(f): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
I can't help but marvel at the kind of outrageous and ridiculous stories we often hear this days.

A guy beats a lady for dumping him after paying her tuition fees of 20k.

Smiles, it sounds funny though, but this could only surface as a result of not defining a relationship on the onset.

I've always told people, a real relationship goes beyond visiting each other and professing your undying love for one another, romancing or sharing intimate body parts. Sometimes you need to ask your self, what do I stand to gain in this relationship? are we really in for something serious or just dating for fun?
Do we have a chance in the future or just having momentary pleasure?
I think all this funny stories will be minimized if we starts defining a relationship from the onset before venturing into one.

What do I mean by this?

please don't give out what you can't afford to loose with the intention to please her or have her all to yourself. The truth is that humans are unpredictable, what will be would definitely be.
Give because you want to give, give or render any financial assistance as an act of generosity and not as a reward for marriage. Unless there was an agreement on that. Even if there was, have it in mind that not all relationship would lead to marriage, so you don't end up with some sort of weird attitude if peradventure she dumps you.

For the ladies.
Please, if you reject the devil, also reject whatever he offers. The days are hard and the devil is gradually penetrating into people's heart. not every guy out there is is a gentle man, Not every guy would forget easily or allow you go Scot free after enjoying his hard earned money and toiling with his emotions afterwards.
You've chopped Emeka, and you were glad you did. Now Emeka struggled to move on with his life . Your next target is Chinedu, just know that Chinedu might not be soft hearted like Emeka..... This is a variation in human traits.

You didn't force him I know, like majority would try to justify. But then, why trigger a fire that you know you can't quench?why accept him in the first place, with the intention of enjoying his luxury, when you know you don't have an atom of feeling for him.
Why allow him train you to a certain level, when is obvious he has the intention of marriage, and you know you won't accept his proposal at the long run.
This is not right? Don't you have conscience? If someone does it to any of your siblings, how would you feel?
Just be careful, not all persons would take it lightly with you. Some are ready to fight with their last blood. It might not be a physical fight but spiritual. There are lots of people passing through some strange stuff they can't even explain and They blame it on their village people without knowing it is nemesis and karma taking its toll on them as a result of their past deeds.

karma is real.
live right to avoid story that touches....

Chinenye blessing. For more relationship tips visit my blog @www.loveonet. com
Re: Effects Of Undefined Relationship. by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
After having sex with a girl, she asks you so what are we now?

grin

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Undefined Relationship. by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019

*after having sex*
girl:baby,what are we now?

Me:we are f*ckers grin

dingbang:
After having sex with a girl, she asks you so what are we now?

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True?? / Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin? Is To Make Up For Their Inadequ / African Countries Use Herbs Before The White Men Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.