Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid (5094 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by seunfly: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
This kwara people don't have sense
Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by seunfly: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
RevenGeMission:
My Yoruba people

awon omo mi grin grin grin

Ilorin people are wicked, how can they be singing that kind of song in his house?
Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by Topmaike007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
at least they're better than those that their leader ran when he saw python dancing in his street cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by Midastorch(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Chaiiii!!! Failure and misfortune is an orphan indeed. cheesy

ngadaAwo right now.. cheesy

Pls look for Pachuckwudi anywhere you can find him, Nigga has gone into Nairaland Oblivion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by adekolaelect(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
check yourself very well bcs majority of them know what they want and they go for it it might be you that fall away from realities of things .
Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by adekolaelect(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Neimar:

he still has power
heen in your village meeting .see him haaaaaaaaahuuuuuuuwahhhahahhhh

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by LoveMachine(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunfly:

See why people hate you guys, you voted for who ever you people wanted in your place nobody called you people names but other voted for who they wanted and celebrated then you called them names.
Must everything be about you people, only you are wise, rich, hardworking etc
Northerners voted for Buhari you called them illitrates, yet they voted for Jonathan in 2011 they were not called illiterate and now they are voting Gaduje out in kano, kano people are no more illitrates. You people think everybody don't have their own oponion or other people's opinion doesn't make sense except your own.

It's a cultural difference. I'm sure it rubs people the wrong way but it is how things are done in the East. Everyone has a say regardless of how right or wrong they may be. That is why we are seen as quarrelsome because everyone expects to be heard.

One of the main differences between Igbo culture and many others in Nigeria is that we will talk things out until eternity because most of us abhor violence. So even when we insult and shout at the top of our lungs we'll shake hands, hug it out and drive home. Whereas in other places there isn't much talking being done. It's all action. Things escalate so much quicker. That's why a lot of times it may seem as though people are "chest beaters" or "cowards" due to loud talk but what may come across as no action. Violence is a last ditch resort unless it's coming from military men or thugs.

Moving forward try not to get offended when you read or hear harsh grammar being strewn. Instead, engage head on and prove your point of view. So in this instance he is voicing his opinion, he may or may not be trying to offend anyone as much as start a discussion. If you think he is incorrect then show him why he is incorrect. For Igbo men, everything has to be proven rather than just spoken & believed.

This is only my attempt to bridge the gap between family members in dysfunctional situation. I hope this comes across properly. Peace.
Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by seunfly: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
LoveMachine:

It's a cultural difference. I'm sure it rubs people the wrong way but it is how things are done in the East. Everyone has a say regardless of how right or wrong they may be. That is why we are seen as quarrelsome because everyone expects to be heard.

One of the main differences between Igbo culture and many others in Nigeria is that we will talk things out until eternity because most of us abhor violence. So even when we insult and shout at the top of our lungs we'll shake hands, hug it out and drive home. Whereas in other places there isn't much talking being done. It's all action. Things escalate so much quicker. That's why a lot of times it may seem as though people are "chest beaters" or "cowards" due to loud talk but what may come across as no action. Violence is a last ditch resort unless it's coming from military men or thugs.

Moving forward try not to get offended when you read or hear harsh grammar being strewn. Instead, engage head on and prove your point of view. So in this instance he is voicing his opinion, he may or may not be trying to offend anyone as much as start a discussio[b]n[b]. If you think he is incorrect then show him why he is incorrect. For Igbo men, [b]everything has to be proven rather than just spoken & believed.[/b][/b][/b][/b][b]

This is only my attempt to bridge the gap between family members in dysfunctional situation. I hope this comes across properly. Peace.

Lol I v to prove to him that Ilorin people are not senseless because they did not vote for igbo beloved PDP and Saraki? That is the problem, self entitlement.

Funny thing is that it was not limited to Ilorin, I couldn't believe my eyes with the way they were calling people names, cursing people and the level of ignorance and hate that was spewd on Facebook because people did not vote for Atiku.
I feel they have narcisistic and egomaniac character who feels others don't know what they are doing except them.
For God's sake Nigeria is very big with divers opinion and what is good for you may not be good for others and nobody needs to explain to you why he did whatever he has done especially in his own house. Do you see any northerner or Yorubas questioning why Abia had to re-elect ikpeazu or why they have not changed party like other parts of Nigeria has done but an igbo man will complain why his own beloved party did not win in the north or how he planned to force his party on somebody in Ekiti.

I hates talking about all this things but I noticed people keep quiet alot especially northerners when this things are said about them but somebody needs to starts talking so that the sensible once can see and caution themselves. For me I feels internet needs to be censored to avoid all this things because it really does not help anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by LoveMachine(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunfly:

Lol I v to prove to him that Ilorin people are not senseless because they did not vote for igbo beloved PDP and Saraki? That is the problem, self entitlement.

Funny thing is that it was not limited to Ilorin, I couldn't believe my eyes with the way they were calling people names, cursing people and the level of ignorance and hate that was spewd on Facebook because people did not vote for Atiku.
I feel they have narcisistic and egomaniac character who feels others don't know what they are doing except them.
For God's sake Nigeria is very big with divers opinion and what is good for you may not be good for others and nobody needs to explain to you why he did whatever he has done especially in his own house. Do you see any northerner or Yorubas questioning why Abia had to re-elect ikpeazu or why they have not changed party like other parts of Nigeria has done but an igbo man will complain why his own beloved party did not win in the north or how he planned to force his party on somebody in Ekiti.

I hates talking about all this things but I noticed people keep quiet alot especially northerners when this things are said about them but somebody needs to starts talking so that the sensible once can see and caution themselves. For me I feels internet needs to be censored to avoid all this things because it really does not help anybody.

You're missing my point. When I said prove it to him. I meant show him why he is wrong. Correct him if need be. When no one counters a mad man does he know he is mad? It's not self entitlement it is rather an open challenge for a debate to grow. It comes across as toxic on the internet because there is no filter/temperance because the majority of people you see present are younger than 25. With age comes the wisdom of understading mine ends where yours begins.

Stop saying Saraki is beloved of Igbo. He is an enemy of Buhari so they so him as a useful ally for they time being. I don't respect him personally. I'd venture to say the majority of the SE doesn't thus his low votes at the PDP convention. He is a symbol of Buhai's selective integrity which they also feel victimized by.

They are mad about Atiku losing because they bought into his lies of "restructuring" as if he would have NASS support and they hate anything Buhari/APC due to his policies that have directly impacted them moreso than anyone else. The Naira inflation crippled business in the region and the python dance when Arewa is literally soaked in blood has people angry to no end. The anti-corruption war only targeting PDP members unless the switch parties is another point of contention. But if you look at the low voter turnout you'll see Atiku isn't beloved in the region. He was just a lesser of two evils.

The same way you find his opinion offensive, he may find your silence on these subjects to be even more unacceptable. If you asked why Abia and other states re-elected the governors you'd get an answer. I'll tell you why if you don't know. PDP has been rigging the region since '99 til date. People know this. When PDP is unable to win by passive rigging they will resort to violence. A man will say to himself," If I die defending my votes for a man who may very well not deliver on his campaign promises who will take care of my family?" He looks around and decides quickly the election will and go.

APGA taking over Anambra was a lucky break due to PDP greed in the form of overzealous godfatherism leading to disqualification from polls.2015 Diezani paid out billions of Naira to rig the region. APGA won Abia in 2015 but lost in the courts. We know our votes don't count so most people focus on making money. If elections are free & fair with no fear of violence then we would vote en masse as other regions do. SE is the most liberal of zones. APGA, PDP and APC are all flying flags in the zone at the executive level.

Censorship is the last thing we need. If we don't have these discussions we will continue to his distrust and misunderstandings. Just from this short exchange I have gotten to understand why people view Ndi Igbo as being self-entitled. As much as I love Azikiwe I agree with Ahmadu Bello when he countered him by saying," We shouldn't put our differences to the side but rather acknowledge them." Us trying to pretend we are all the same for the convenience of comfort is why we find ourselves in true discomfort.

The thieves in NASS argue all day and get paid well for it. They group together and milk us dry. Meanwhile, we don't know the cultures of our people 3 states away. Something has got to change. Thanks for talking.

3 Likes

Re: Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid by BuhariAdvocate: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
So I have been talking to kid all this while .I promise I will never mention you again.
Excaperx:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presence Of Seaport In The East, How It Will Boost The Economy Of The Region / Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.