Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) (4951 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra state from zero economy after the devastating civil war to fourth largest economy in Nigeria,

The state’s economy is unarguably the fourth largest among states in Nigeria, after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers (minus oil), States GDP compilation placed Anambra state just below major oil producing states, this is a state that lost every thing during the war, top now ahead of states in west minus Lagos and north minus Abuja, In 2017 Nigeria states nominal GDP was re-based, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.
By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.
The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policy making. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.
No matter the campaign of calmly against Anambra state by those that hate to hear good news from Igbo states can't change the real facts, Anambra today raked lowest in poverty in Nigeria, your hate can't stop them, it motivate them to do more, Anambra state economy was built by indigenous efforts unlike those that depend on foreign investments , your can't stop them, even after the war, Anambra is blessed with huge gas reserve which is the future, watch out Anambra state 2021 when Anambra sky and river port will be open to the world grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Staro: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
OK
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hate us you can't stop us grin grin

Anambra is blessed with enough human resources which is the foundation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by stevnwigw1: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
congratulations, Igbo amaka

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Millimann: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
See fine fine buildings!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by MajesticKris: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
SHARRAP After building Lagos for u..

MusaChukwudi:
Igbo people in a Lagos please your ancestral land ANAMBRA needs you.
Lagosians also need their space!

Please, come and be going!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Smithkafors(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nice one.....see how people will start bad mouthing anambra instead of rejoicing with them.It makes you wonder whether some people is allergic to other people's progress.People are wicked,especially Nigerians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by majamajic(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra self made billionaire state
Without oil or federal back up !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by majamajic(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Smithkafors:
Nice one.....see how people will start bad mouthing anambra instead of rejoicing with them.It makes you wonder whether some people is allergic to other people's progress.People are wicked,especially Nigerians.

That's the reason Anambra keeps progressing , back to back good governance from Ngige till date , Chukwuma Soludo waiting around the corner to round things up .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by YouAreFinished: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
With all the alledged GDP(all thanks to SS oil and SW taxes) Ogun State IGR alone is still more than that of the entire South East.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra has highest concentration of indigenous industries, 62 standard markets with one of her markets largest in west Africa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Onitsha, Anambra state is also the 2nd most built up region in Nigeria after Lagos.

This is confirmed by independent foreign observers.

http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

https://www.nairaland.com/6106800/lagos-onitsha-most-urbanized-areas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
With all the alledged GDP(all thanks to SS oil and SW taxes) Ogun State IGR alone is still more than that of the entire South East.
IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra with her IGR is building more infrastructures, rank low in debt, not owing salary, pension or arrears unlike Ogun

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
obowo69:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1yuQrqc3A
Their hatred or blackmail can't stop us, campaign of calmly to sabotage state economy only affect those that depend on FDI not we that built and manage our resources we keep growing from zero to hero

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gas and energy projects that will benefit Anambra in the future.

Nestoil gas pipelines under construction.

Okija power plant

Ibeto Massive Gas processing plant under construction.

Orient petroleum refinery project

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Watch out Anambra from next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDga1voYSjc

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NigerDeltaIgbos: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra has a very bright future. Once the state's sea and airports starts operating coupled with it's the utilization of its gas resources and industrialization and commerce, the state would one day become second only to Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by MosheDayan: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Igbo people in a Lagos please your ancestral land ANAMBRA needs you.
Lagosians also need their space!

Please, come and be going!
the help us have our own country so you can have permanent space. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by MosheDayan: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
one wonders why with all the IGR that is bigger than the USA and China combined, the Afonjas are scared of being independent. Why are you people trained with an area boy mentality? Without begging, the SW cannot survive grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96000602:
Anambra state from zero economy after the devastating civil war to fourth largest economy in Nigeria,

The state’s economy is unarguably the fourth largest among states in Nigeria, after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers. (minus oil), States GDP compilation placed Anambra state just below major oil producing states, this is a state that lost every thing during the war, top now ahead of states in west minus Lagos and north minus Abuja, In 2017 Nigeria states nominal GDP was re-based, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.
By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.
The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policy making. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.
No matter the campaign of calmly against Anambra state by those that hate to hear good news from Igbo states can't change the real facts, Anambra today raked lowest in poverty in Nigeria, your hate can't stop them, it motivate them to do more, Anambra state economy was built by indigenous efforts unlike those that depend on foreign investments , your can't stop them, even after the war, Anambra is blessed with huge gas reserve which is the future, watch out Anambra state 2021 when Anambra sky and river port will be open to the world grin grin

You are the most useless Igbo son I have come across. I swear. Are you blind?

Other regions are consolidating and closing ranks and promoting all their states from under a regional umbrella. Why cant we?

Everytime you open thread its Anambra Anambra Anambra Anqmbra. Are you cursed? Promote the SE for a change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are the most useless Igbo son I have come across. I swear. Are you blind?

Other regions are consolidating and closing ranks and promoting all their states from under a regional umbrella. Why cant we?

Everytime you open thread its Anambra Anambra Anambra Anqmbra. Are you cursed? Promote the SE for a change.
[/s]
If you are not silly you suppose know I promote and protect Southeast interests more than anyone here, so its not a crime to guide my with jealous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dumbo. Check the meaning of nominal GDP first and come back for solid analysis.
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by olamidedivotee: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin I won't argue with you.
I will let Arrewa put you in your place.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96004949:
[s][/s]
If you are not silly you suppose know I promote and protect Southeast interests more than anyone here, so its not a crime to guide my with jealous.

If you show me one of such I will apologize to you right now.

Show me a thread you opened to promote Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NGpatriot: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NNEWIsuper: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra is an erosion ravaged igala shithole state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

If you show me one of such I will apologize to you right now.

Show me a thread you opened to promote Alaigbo
I owe you nothing, you can do the research yourself

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NGpatriot: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: INEC Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling / Finnish Police Release Simon Ekpa Hours After Arrest / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.