Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Should I Report This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report This Girl (3139 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report This Girl by Truthsoldier(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't want to bore us with details.
I have this relative that has three kids with a man,though she broke up with the man because of the man has some character issues and some shady businesses he does,now her kids stays with her mom,currently there is this young man that wants to marry her,this young man takes her seriously and would go any length for her,of which I am aware,but this my relative currently is in Port Harcourt and I see her with another guy,the thing pains me that I know the other guy and as a nice guy,very nice to a fault.
I have tried giving a parable to my relative concerning this case and her actions but seems she doesn't understand, I am pained but I don't know what to do now.
I am thinking of confronting that new guy and giving him a warning of his life or diplomatically tell me to stay clear off her,since this my relative still collects funds from that other guy who believes in her

Or I should just collect the new guy's number,and send it to the other guy or hack her account, infact I am confused...

please what should I do..this thing is paining me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Always let a hoe be a hoe... She broke up with a man she has 3 kids with, dumped them with her mom, the universe sends a good man her way but she's out there doing what she knows best even after 3 kids. The only person u should talk to is her... But then no need let her enjoy what she's doing. Time will tell

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kill him 🙂

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Sunijacks(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Girl by akpumping7720(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Some single mothers of two or more children are promiscuous. I don't really know why. Probably they have lost hope or too lazy to start from the scratch. Try to persuade her not to give up and consider another man who they can build the future together.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Just imagine.. Single mother wey don suppose to hands up still dey dribble guymen....And dem still dey blind to the extent of say dem blind finish shocked

Well,I don't blame her..Na those men wey wan start their lives with AFTER-3 I blame......Come on, since dem born me,I never ever see any football match wey dem start with 3 goals ahead...

Op, just leave her alone...Her fowl go soon lay cooked eggs...And by the time wey she go don lose the good man with good intentions for her,na then she go realize say "YES",. E don cast for her..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Janesouthall: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Killbillz:
Always let a hoe be a hoe... She broke up with a man she has 3 kids with, dumped them with her mom, the universe sends a good man her way but she's out there doing what she knows best even after 3 kids. The only person u should talk to is her... But then no need let her enjoy what she's doing. Time will tell

Six bottles of cold goldberg for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Jashub: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Baba, you don't need any advice from this forum... go ahead and expose her and let her bear the consequences of her betrayal.

Even without being told you should know that a woman's infidelity is something that's frowned upon by African society, and the thought of a mother with kids cheating on her husband-to be only proves the saying that "not all women deserve to be married to good men."

Always remember that the tables could have been turned ; and it could have been you in that innocent man's position . So keeping quiet doesn't make sense and it only worsens the situation by letting that man delude himself into thinking he's found a wife, when in reality he's just dating a sex worker who's only virtue is in selling her privates to the nearest thing with a còck

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Nicepoker(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Set her up and scatter the relationship. She must remain unmarried.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Girl by SavageResponse(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
The blame should be on the hapless idiot who wants to carry the burden of marrying a lady who already has 3 kids

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Ballzproblem2: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
any man that wants to marry single mother with three kids does not deserve to be saved ,he knows what he signed up for and he will reap the consequences,save your strength if you fit chop the guy money you join

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Relax man, a hoe will always be a hoe. I Don't even pity the simp that wants to marry her burden.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Goodlady(f): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2023
SavageResponse:
The blame should be on the hapless idiot who wants to carry the burden of marrying a lady who already has 3 kids
Though the character of the lady is questionable. But what's wrong with marrying someone that has 3 kids or has kids before?
What if it's a man that has kids before? Should we discourage single ladies from marrying them?
Re: Should I Report This Girl by koladata(m): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2023
did she tell you she's ready to marry again ?... free her . Somebody is enjoying her life, you are planning another marriage for her in your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Do what you feel is right to do.
Re: Should I Report This Girl by akube34: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthsoldier:

I have this relative that has three kids with a man,though she broke up with the man because of the man has some character issues and some shady businesses he does,now her kids stays with her mom,currently there is this young man that wants to marry her,this young man takes her seriously and would go any length for her,of which I am aware,but this my relative currently is in Port Harcourt and I see her with another guy,the thing pains me that I know the other guy and as a nice guy,very nice to a fault.
I have tried giving a parable to my relative concerning this case and her actions but seems she doesn't understand, I am pained but I don't know what to do now.
I am thinking of confronting that new guy and giving him a warning of his life or diplomatically tell me to stay clear off her,since this my relative still collects funds from that other guy who believes in her

Or I should just collect the new guy's number,and send it to the other guy or hack her account, infact I am confused...

anonymously text the other guy
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Smartguyboy(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Some guy don’t just have taste when it comes to women. Nothing on earth will make me date or even go close to a single mom.
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2023
If your story is true.

You and the wayward girl are same and you are involving in a matter that is not concerning you ,.......you said you want to confront...? I pity ur sorry ass. Perhaps, you are the Mr nice! A man that sees a single mother of almighty 3 and still crazy and dying for her,it should tell you that, the guy is crazy himself.

Did u think Mr nice can adequately
taking carter for himself, together with single mother and her 3 kids? Hence she still needs different men to surport whatever Mr nice will bring ooo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 5:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:

Though the character of the lady is questionable. But what's wrong with marrying someone that has 3 kids or has kids before?
What if it's a man that has kids before? Should we discourage single ladies from marrying them?

With economy situation in naija, and high inflation couple with scarcity of naira.
Will you allow ur brother to marry single mother of 3? Dnt forget all the 3 kids are in her custordy o.

I think single mothers of 3 should either remain single or marry man of 60 yrs and above.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2023
as i have said in a post before "a b!tch doesn't often know what she wants". as to the innocent guy caring for her this has to be a life experience for him,i suggest you don't interfere in her affairs, nothing is your fault, except if the guy is you friend and you want to protect him or else dont get involved.
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Goodlady(f): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Fiscus105:

With economy situation in naija, and high inflation couple with scarcity of naira.
Will you allow ur brother to marry single mother of 3? Dnt forget all the 3 kids are in her custordy o.

I think single mothers of 3 should either remain single or marry man of 60 yrs and above.
With the situation of economy in Nigeria, broke guys like you shouldn't think of having sex. Stick to masturbation.
Single men with 3 kids shouldn't bother to marry a new wife. They should just castrate their penis and become Reverend Fathers by being useful to humanity in other ways than adding to undue overpopulation of the world.
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:

With the situation of economy in Nigeria, broke guys like you shouldn't think of having sex. Stick to masturbation.
Single men with 3 kids shouldn't bother to marry a new wife. They should just castrate their penis and become Reverend Fathers by being useful to humanity in other ways than adding to undue overpopulation of the world.

An evening news paper talking to person who married for years

I repeat, despite the fact u are evening new paper , can u foolish advice ur brother to marry single mother of 3?
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Goodlady(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Fiscus105:

An evening news paper talking to person who married for years

I repeat, despite the fact u are evening new paper , can u foolish advice ur brother to marry single mother of 3?
Seems your mom was an evening newspaper before unfortunately getting your pregnant from a terrible source.
Cos if you are from a good home, you won't open your stinking mouth this early morning to the daughter of the most high.
See how stinking your mouth is

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Kasbite: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Why would somebody think of getting married to a single mother of 3
Re: Should I Report This Girl by imagrg(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
U get oil for head.
Come take 3 bottles of Henekien on me.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just imagine.. Single mother wey don suppose to hands up still dey dribble guymen....And dem still dey blind to the extent of say dem blind finish shocked

Well,I don't blame her..Na those men wey wan start their lives with AFTER-3 I blame......Come on, since dem born me,I never ever see any football match wey dem start with 3 goals ahead...

Op, just leave her alone...Her fowl go soon lay cooked eggs...And by the time wey she go don lose the good man with good intentions for her,na then she go realize say "YES",. E don cast for her..
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Fiscus105(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems your mom was an evening newspaper before unfortunately getting your pregnant from a terrible source.
Cos if you are from a good home, you won't open your stinking mouth this early morning to the daughter of the most high.
See how stinking your mouth is

Foolish oldie lamenting few days ago, how she was broke and posted food items she bought with her last money, in which she posted one cheap rotten fish.

If a single oldie is struggling to feed her mouth alone. .......but sees nothing wrong for a man to feed a single mother together with her numerous offspring, when the kid's father still alive, hail and healthy.

Evil woman does will surely leave after her.

Re: Should I Report This Girl by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Why are using panadol for another person headache. The issue on ground does not concerned you even the scarcity of fuel, new CBN rules on Naira redesign and CinC POS does not affect you. I advice you stay on your lane.
Truthsoldier:

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Goodlady(f): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Fiscus105:

Foolish oldie lamenting few days ago, how she was broke and posted food items she bought with her last money, in which she posted one cheap rotten fish.

If a single oldie is struggling to feed her mouth alone. .......but sees nothing wrong for a man to feed a single mother together with her numerous offspring, when the kid's father still alive, hail and healthy.

Evil woman does will surely leave after her.
Lamentations of a broke man. The stew I made with the fresh fish and meat was so delicious that if you tasted from it, you ll wish you had a responsible partner.
Go n drink garri in your poverty n misery. I m a young woman enjoying my hardwork.amd blessed with a better man.

Re: Should I Report This Girl by BlackMan6969(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
You can't blame a hoe for doing what hoes do. That woman's a hoe. Just save the innocent man now, will u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Girl by Justbehave(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:

Lamentations of a broke man. The stew I made with the fresh fish and meat was so delicious that if you tasted from it, you ll wish you had a responsible partner.
Go n drink garri in your poverty n misery. I m a young woman enjoying my hardwork.amd blessed with a better man.
You are broke my dear. Just imagine the kind of fish you bought and still claiming rich. Even that your man is broke that's why he could only afford such a miserable amount for you to cook with.
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Goodlady(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Justbehave:
You are broke my dear. Just imagine the kind of fish you bought and still claiming rich. Even that your man is broke that's why he could only afford such a miserable amount for you to cook with.
That fish was purchased with little fee. But some can't even afford to use N4K to buy ordinary fish, meat, pepper and food seasoning of 2-3 days. In this poor economy, that's what some ll use to feed for a month.
I m.grateful to God that I v it and can boast with it. Cos when I dey cook ordinary stew for N20K, na still me.
Unlike you that sapa ll kill. You are so broke you had to troll me with the most unreasonable thing. You picked on fish of N700 that if you see it now, you ll v to be greatful and feast on it for over a week.
You existence is becoming a burden to you. Do your needful
Re: Should I Report This Girl by Justbehave(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:

That fish was purchased with little fee. But some can't even afford to use N4K to buy ordinary fish, meat, pepper and food seasoning of 2-3 days. In this poor economy, that's what some ll use to feed for a month.
I m.grateful to God that I v it and can boast with it. Cos when I dey cook ordinary stew for N20K, na still me.
Unlike you that sapa ll kill. You are so broke you had to troll me with the most unreasonable thing. You picked on fish of N700 that if you see it now, you ll v to be greatful and feast on it for over a week.
You existence is becoming a burden to you. Do your needful
Taa. Broke EVN and her broke boyfriend buying fish of 400 naira come dey make moth dey call hustling guys broke.Akwuna like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. / Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / Shocking! Lady Releases Pre-burial Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.