Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (64734 Views)

Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
OGUN CIVIL SERVANTS WITH THE HELP OF ABIODUN DAPO IS PLANNING TO CALL AMOSUN BACK HOME, HE MAY NOT SERVE AS SENATOR FOR OGUN CENTRAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by ozo13(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Startup00:
Election in Ekiti was rigged via vote buying and threat of gun. P.S if you don’t stay in Ekiti don’t argue with me!
wat about the 3k alert the civil servants received few days to election.

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Evalove77(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
opyzy:
Shameless man, this same Fayose lost his polling unit in the just concluded election. This man needs to grow up,he acts immature at times.
madam, if Fayose na ur papa, would u call him or address him as shameless? Always think b4 addressing d elderly ones
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by courage9(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
MediaLife:
The former Governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose has congratulate Governor Ibikunle Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son, Adekunle Akinlade of APM.

He also welcomed Amosun to their club, as he accused the governor of funding the rigging of Ekiti 2018 election by the same Prof Abdulganiyu Raji who served as REC in both States.

He wrote:

Source:
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/i-congratulate-amosun-for-losing-guber.html
Hmmnnnn Mr Fayose
Its been a while........

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Evalove77(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
I so much love u, Sir. Really, what goes around comes around
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Justdare: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Abeg my people, which one is APM

Egbe oni paki

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaboy33:
Ajimobi joins the club of disgraced Nigerian politicians...

, Fayose, Saraki, Ajimobi, Amosun.....list to be updated soon

Amosun is not in their league IMO...he's still has his Senatorial ticket and free pass into Aso Rock...Unlike Saraki and Ajimobi who failed to install their successors and still lost their Senatorial bids ...Fayose on his part lost everything.

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaboy33:
Ajimobi joins the club of disgraced Nigerian politicians...

, Fayose, Saraki, Ajimobi, Amosun.....list to be updated soon

please add Mimiko to that list.

2 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by mymadam(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
DammyGbade:
... The only thing I need from him before packing his bags from government house is to kindly complete the road /bidge which leads to my house.
So tell me... where exactly do you live? I'll see what I can do to help you grin
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Myde4naija(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
opyzy:
Shameless man, this same Fayose lost his polling unit in the just concluded election. This man needs to grow up,he acts immature at times.
at times? He is always not mature
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by zoedew: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
opyzy:

Did you just say “at times”! Fayose is an embarrassing ton of japery!

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Gandollar(f): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
dejonathan:
I be Amosun?
No you be Jonathan
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by dan761(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amosun is a very wicked and heart less man he keeps shouting it's Yewa turn ,He deceived Yewa people and they were not wise at all probably I could say there conscience were bought with stipends ,If truly Amosun is Sincere about his campaign for Yewa ,he ought to have picked a Yewa aspirants who have been aspiring for 2 times in person of GNI the man needs no much image awareness ,no much billions of naira media Publicity that Amosun used for Akinlade money he could have used for Yewa Roads construction .If he was so sincere he would not have formed APM rather team up with GNI of ADC ,yet the people of Ogun West ( Yewa) could not tell him this rather for the stipends Amosun gave them and the Agberos,Thugs They ruined the Yewa Opportunity ,He Amosun knew he lost to this Man GNI in 2015 of which Alake ,OBJ rigged for Him ,Would he not rather support him as a Yewa person .Amosun plan was to use Akinlade of APM to cover his fraudulent activity of which Home Owners was part ,Imagine a Governor collecting 100k each from land lord with the aim to issue C/O to them ,He deceived them and scammed Ogun Land Lord's .Yewa are non cooperating ,in 4 years time , Ogun Central ( Abeokuta will come up to become Governor ,then next is Ijebu again on and on maybe Yewa will have to wait for another 42 years to withness another opportunity Anyway the dumb Yewa people have been appeased by the choice of NOIMOT who is from Yewa as the Deputy Governor ,APC smarts Sha , Aspirants from Ijebu ,Dem dey Central ,they use Noimot to gather votes from Yewa ,Hmmm Politiking

2 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by zoedew: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
blazer2018:

Amosun is not in their league IMO...he's still has his Senatorial ticket and free pass into Aso Rock...Unlike Saraki and Ajimobi who failed to install their successors and still lost their Senatorial bids ...Fayose on his part lost everything.

A General with a free pass into Aso Rock but without troops will lose that pass in no time! Just watch in 3D how it goes with Amosun. A proud and haughty spirit is bound to bite the dust!

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by HummeSage(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lolz. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fayose.....Baba wayray ni eh
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by searchlight: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
opyzy:
you would exchange your careless and wretched father for Fayose any day any time lolsss
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by nicepoker101(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Abeg my people, which one is APM
is a football club
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
zoedew:

A General with a free pass into Aso Rock but without troops will lose that pass in no time! Just watch in 3D how it goes with Amosun. A proud and haughty spirit is bound to bite the dust!

It is simply because you think the relationship between Amosun and Buhari is political...it goes way beyond that...he will be Buhari's eyes and ears at the Senate...u just watch
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
OGUN CIVIL SERVANTS WITH THE HELP OF ABIODUN DAPO IS PLANNING TO CALL AMOSUN BACK HOME, HE MAY NOT SERVE AS SENATOR FOR OGUN CENTRAL

Lol...do u know what a recall means? How tedious it is...go and ask Bello...It just won't work...an exercise in futility...Egba people won't allow their son to be disgraced...u can take this to the bank...The result of Ogun Central was shared almost 50/50 between APM and APC...so where would Dapo and his servants get the numbers?

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by alwayspositive8: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Though I may not support Amosun anti party activities... However, in 2011 Amosun never ran to APC...he was in a political party that merged to become APC... and in fact based on Daniel poor performance at the time and The love people had for Amosun then as a result of his numerous trials then... APC actually used him to win Ogun state

DammyGbade:
Amosun is not wise at all, he bit the fingers that fed him. In 2011, he ran to APC for help to become the governor... After 8 good years as governor, he was returned to senate under the same party with the sacrifial acts of the incumbent senator (Senator Lanre Tejuoso)... He (Amosun) enemy of ogun civil servants and minister of mission to rebuild only roads was fighting for a region(Yewa) that does not want good things for themselves... The only thing I need from him before packing his bags from government house is to kindly complete the road /bidge which leads to my house.
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by fabregas04(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
somehow:
you mean they put guns to your head to vote apc or that they forced you to selling your vote?

i wonder ooo
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
ahahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
ahahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by zoedew: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
blazer2018:

It is simply because you think the relationship between Amosun and Buhari is political...it goes way beyond that...he will be Buhari's eyes and ears at the Senate...u just watch

Well, maybe. However, I maintain that in politics your relevance is directly proportional to your followership where you play! All politics is local!!
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
zoedew:

Well, maybe. However, I maintain that in politics your relevance is directly proportional to your followership where you play! All politics is local!!

How do think the likes of Shittu, Minister of Comm become a Minister? The fact that Amosn lost doesn't mean he's worthless politically...Fine, his strong has been demystified... but he was still able to produce over 6 HOA members...Including Mujota...let's jst keep watching sha
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by zoedew: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
blazer2018:

How do think the likes of Shittu, Minister of Comm become a Minister? The fact that Amosn lost doesn't mean he's worthless politically...Fine, his strong has been demystified... but he was still able to produce over 6 HOA members...Including Mujota...let's jst keep watching sha

Ok. FYI, Shittu’s staying power has very little to do with politics!
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Cabble4(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
danot1030:
Why does pdp consider the election in which they lose as rigged, now that Fayose lost Ekiti to APC at the presidential and guba elections including his own very LG who will he blame for the rigging again?

You didn't make sense.
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
zoedew:

Ok. FYI, Shittu’s staying power has very little to do with politics!

That's what i am saying, in fact, Amosun/Buhari relationship go way back...over a decade or more relationship o...So even if Amosun is no longer a Gov or fails to deliver his man, it doesn't change anything...Ameachi also doesn't have anything back home, yet he's still in Buhari's good books.
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by zoedew: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
blazer2018:

That's what i am saying, in fact, Amosun/Buhari relationship go way back...over a decade or more relationship o...So even if Amosun is no longer a Gov or fails to deliver his man, it doesn't change anything...Ameachi also doesn't have anything back home, yet he's still in Buhari's good books.

Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by blazer2018: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
zoedew:

I just checked the result sef...So Dapo won by 11k margin...it was a close race...shows Amosun still has it...considering those nos and those he alone squared up against, he tried.
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by diadem10: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Startup00:
Election in Ekiti was rigged via vote buying and threat of gun. P.S if you don’t stay in Ekiti don’t argue with me!

Lies. No one was threatened. It was only vote buying that took place. The best buyer won after all the kpomo cutting Fayose was also seen buying votes and selling his stomach infrastructures as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.