Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (51537 Views)

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Wike thug spotted...

Amaechi's RAT spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by fof1: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
He has been removed already

Ikwerre rule they want to end. That's the plan of the people in Rivers state.

Any other thing but not Ikwerre is the play
THAT IS NOT OUR PROBLEMS IN RIVERS STATE.. RIVERRINE WILL SURELY RULE. AMAECHI AND HIS BAND OF CONFUSIONISTS ARE / IS RIVERS PROBLEMS. DESPERATE BASTARDS IN D STATE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Relax Wike, nothing will happen! Even if the election is conducted 10 times, the winning margin will increase 10 times!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Sweetcollins: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
No gree oo
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Abeyjide: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
God' will be done. I don't interfere in states that am not familiar with.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by cmikel: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Honestly this goverment and elections is the worst since 1999.

2019 is no election but Fraud .

Flying stack of money to kwara state at the eve of election, and when efcc was alerted and got to the scene they were ordered from above to back off...
The will of the people is subverted with military, thugry, killings and initimidation.

Election was a waste of time.
Military is well respected but.the political class has made the military toxic.

If it ever happens but I pray God gives,the military wisdom ND an able us make policies that will make military stand out on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Sweetcollins: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
No gree oo
Ur wife na justice
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Wike thug spotted...

Amaechi''s RAT spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by honestivo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why not use federal might to bring development to your state instead of dead
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by contigiency(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
I am just thinking ahead. I mean how divine providence just located this AAC man such that he will soon be declared the governor elect of Rivers State. Because this one wike is doing is just initial gragra, the matter has already been sealed. Some people get luck shaa.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
ManirBK:
Wicked WIKE you are going 4 sure and our JAGABAN CONNECTION will send you to jail soon!
His not moving an inch, you think rivers politics is like ekiti and osun state? Amechi couldn't deliver even with 10 battalion of soldiers, what a shame undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Peacerider133: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
The government of the day have been using their power to intimidate common man on the street and also depriving people of their mandate... Is that what we voted for?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Asshurbanipali: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
What is this one yapping? Wike has won over 20 LGAs which is 99%. Are you sure you are OK at all? cheesy

Glink2018:

Wike is going.... you better start crying for him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Lastdon02(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.

You are a big Fool!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by banio: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Spiritual.

Time for governorship to go to another tribe, that's politics with a good and large heart.

Team AAC

Engr Awara is the next destined and ordained Governor of Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Miketonia: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
blezzy080:
This Wike na confirm idiot.. I no see any picture of Wike campaigning and he wants to win election.
I pray things turnout for good in Rivers state because that is the PDP stronghold in the entire country if APC wins there, that is the end of PDP.
Sorry , I now know u re blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by HomeOfMe(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
ManirBK:
Governor Nyesom Wike has cried out over an alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress, APC government to “install a puppet” as the state governor.
Governor Wike battled it out with the governorship candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, Biokpomabo Awara, on Saturday.
DAILY POST had earlier reported that observers, including the UK Government had condemned military interference in the March 9 governorship and State House of Assembly elections in Rivers state.
In a tweet on Sunday evening, Wike lamented, “They have began a war.
“They want to install a puppet but no, it can’t stand. The will of the people of Rivers State can not be subverted.
“We are not cowards. I call on INEC to ensure that the will of the people prevail to ensure peace.”
http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/10/rivers-decides-want-remove-install-puppet-gov-wike-cries/
The way Tinubu takes Lagos and guards it so jealously from falling into the hands of pdp is the same way Wike guards Rivers so jealously and prevents it from falling into the hands of apc. "What is good for the goose,is good for the gander".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why all the killing? They want to take River State by force, voters can't decide anymore, APC government, this is not Uganda, mark my words, this politicians will turn around and kill themselves after this election, foolish people... Political prostitutes everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Mrpojj(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
blezzy080:
This Wike na confirm idiot.. I no see any picture of Wike campaigning and he wants to win election.
I pray things turnout for good in Rivers state because that is the PDP stronghold in the entire country if APC wins there, that is the end of PDP.

Where are you from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by frozen70(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
The Rivers state I know won't take nonsense from any God father and God son

Puppet or no puppet

They have been killing themselves ordinary

So this time every body should take cover

And prepare for the worst
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ekusma: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

You are the one encouraging yourself.How many LG results did you *RIVERS STATE GOVERNORSHIP RESULTS SO FAR AS COLLATED AND ANNOUNCED BY LGA COLLATION OFFICERS*

*AHOADA WEST LGA.*
AAC – 44,857✔

PDP – 5,866

Diff: 38,991

*IKWERRE LGA.*
AAC - 96,663✔

PDP - 7,554

Diff: 89,109

*ASARI TORU LGA*
AAC -18,834✔

PDP -2,239

Diff: 16,595

*ELEME LGA*
AAC - 27,712✔

PDP - 4,436

Diff: 23,272

*OYIGBO LGA*
AAC - 32,026✔

PDP - 8,652

Diff: 23,374

*AKUKU TORU LGA*
AAC 57,856✔

PDP 5,953

Diff: 51,903

*Margin= 243,244 ACC✅*

#RiversDecides that AAC won?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Xpol: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na wah oh.it's Xpol again download my latest hot and lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lastdon02:

You are a big Fool!
As in erh! An illiterate calling another same. The big fool can't read, understand and comprehend.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by sapele914(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:
Ah Buhari, what a man of Integrity indeed undecided

When illiterates rig you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry
The President hasn’t finished with Katsina State it is that land surrounded by water that concerns him?or are you not aware that all the crude oil and gas in Rivers state and anywhere in Nigeria,belongs to the Federal Government (The Good People of Nigeria)?ordinary petrol chemical refinery rivers state can’t build?useless governors from odili to wike,but wike is the worst, a bush ikwerre man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ramatintin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Any small thing buhari wetin he collect ur wife. Tueh for this kind hatred
franchasng:

When illiterates rig you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by sapele914(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
frozen70:

Puppet or no puppet

otoge wike must go.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Jowonloju(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
His not moving an inch, you think rivers politics is like ekiti and osun state? Amechi couldn't deliver even with 10 battalion of soldiers, what a shame undecided
You better call Wike to find out how he rig election in 2015. So if he's giving a dose of his medicine Why are you Crying? Bye bye Wike

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.

His boundary stopped where your own started.....
...............full fool.............
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:

I didn't even know someone like that was existing until last week...

The funny thing is...all of a sudden all my APC friends are screaming and rallying behind the man....I thot they love Tonye Cole;that he is a good man and he is the best man for the job....I had no idea they just wanted the will of Ameachi to be done in Rivers State...becos that's who this man is right now...."the will of Ameachi"

With all that has been going on in Rivers, during the presidential and currently...Buhari(Mr INTEGRITY) has not said a single word...he has not condemned the actions of Ameachi or the Military....

APC does not av a candidate in Rivers, yet see what they turned the state into...imagine if they had a candidate. All those APC supporters who are okay with what Ameachi, APC and the military are doing in this state, may the pain and sorrow caused by them be extended to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Your prayers whenever you visit whatever it is you worship is that whatever you worship should forgive you and give you common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by sapele914(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
frozen70:

Puppet or no puppet

Uche secondus was beating the drums of war and opening his basket mouth before the elections, now he has gotten his wish.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Made1414(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
blezzy080:

I pray things turnout well in Rivers state because that is the PDP stronghold in the entire country if APC wins there, that is the end of PDP.

Is it not stupid and foolish to be using the word win In this type of election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.