Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (51514 Views)

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nteogwuija(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.

See you abusing one of illiteracy, and you can't even make a coherent statement. Now reread your comment and ask yourself whether or not it makes sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by TruthinAction: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Removing Wike with an unpopular party will breach the peace of Rivers State. They had better let the sleeping dog lie.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jowonloju:
You better call Wike to find out how he rig election in 2015. So if he's giving a dose of his medicine Why are you Crying? Bye bye Wike
OH keep quiet! APC and Buhari Mr integrity are blatant illiterates. Even if they must rig, why use a relatively unknown party? Ask anyone in rivers state what is AAC, they'll probably say it's the name of an air-conditioning company or something like that. If Buhari forces a government on us, the next level of political crisis will start from here. He's igniting a war he can't stand! Allow our votes to count and don't interfere with the election simple and short!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
contigiency:
I am just thinking ahead. I mean how divine providence just located this AAC man such that he will soon be declared the governor elect of Rivers State. Because this one wike is doing is just initial gragra, the matter has already been sealed. Some people get luck shaa.

Dreamer, you better wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by DeejayTflexx(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
He has been removed already

Ikwerre rule they want to end. That's the plan of the people in Rivers state.

Any other thing but not Ikwerre is the play

Shut the Bleep swine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.

People are tired of Wike...so why not let them vote peacefully??

Use military to monitor the coalition...not interfere but monitor...so we can see the people that are tired of Wike na

1) people are tired of Wike but you don't want to allow the people decide for themselves...u want to force the CHANGE

2) people are tired of Wike...so its anybody Ameachi picks that people want abi??

See how stupid u are?? And u wanted to portray urself as smart..

So its the person Ameachi picked that the people now want as they are tired of Wike?? Are there no.other political parties??

U are just a blind follower trying to justify ur stupidity.

Why not allow the people decide?? Why force it?? Since people are tired of Wike??

We were tired of Buhari...did he go?? U guys forced him on us....but u will come here and say people are tired of Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
DeejayTflexx:

Shut the Bleep swine

Who is this pig

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by mu2sa2: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
kenny714433:
That my preferred candidate won didn't make the just concluded election a lesser show of shame. The process didn't only put the lives of the electorate on the line, it also aided thugs imposing a candidate on the people.
My solutions.
*Just like everyone's bank account is linked via BVN, the voters card should be synchronized to enable one voter, one card.
*The PVC should be upgraded to have an electronic chip just like our ATM card.
*A mobile electronic booth with large screen which should be sensitive to the thumb print should be designed and the machine should recognize the voter's thumb print
*NIN, Nat. ID card, bank details and every certificate should carry same information which will be made possible by the thumb print.
Benefits.....
*The country will have data bank of every citizen
*Crime detection will be possible because of thumb print technology.
*Election rigging will be reduced to its barest minimum.
*The issue of certificate forgery, age reduction, and many more vices will be checked.
Mobile electronic booth with large screen - this won't solve any problem. A single stone from a thug is enough to take out the screen and the election will be back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by zoedew: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
The harried Wike knows all is set to declare a State of Emergency in Rivers State. On both sides the political class in Rivers State have kept the river of blood flowing in the State and “enough is enough”!
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Pavarottii(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Keep encouraging yourself. It will dawn on you soon

Relax!
So u supporting evil... U r seeing clear rigging, u r supporting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by destinychildolu(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:
Ah Buhari, what a man of Integrity indeed undecided

When illiterates rig you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry
Flash your memory back to 2007 when Ikedi Ohakim from an unknown PPA was declared winner in Imo state. Not everyone on nairaland is a poor student of History

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by franchasng: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
kenny714433:
That my preferred candidate won didn't make the just concluded election a lesser show of shame. The process didn't only put the lives of the electorate on the line, it also aided thugs imposing a candidate on the people.
My solutions.
*Just like everyone's bank account is linked via BVN, the voters card should be synchronized to enable one voter, one card.
*A mobile electronic booth with large screen which should be sensitive to the thumb print should be designed and the machine should recognize the voter's thumb print
*NIN, Nat. ID card, bank details and every certificate should carry same information which will be made possible by the thumb print.
Benefits.....
*The issue of certificate forgery, age reduction, and many more vices will be checked.
When you see a sound and reasonable man talking you will know, God bless you plenty!

The problem is Buhari. He rejected all requests by NASS to carry electoral reforms which included electronic transmission of election results.

Buhari knew his plans from day 1, he knows what he is doing. Even though he talks like old cow, he is very active in wickedness and rigging and tribalism and religious fanatism and terrorists sponsoring sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by slightlyMad(f): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
so because you have swallowed too much public funds and now look like an elephant with the voice of a toad, you assume you are not a puppet yourself?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Ayobami7(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
好朋友阮

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Jubiliee: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
You are a big idiot for crying. Karma has come shopping. Gov Wiked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Naijastar001: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
OH keep quiet! APC and Buhari Mr integrity are blatant illiterates. Even if they must rig, why use a relatively unknown party? Ask anyone in rivers state what is AAC, they'll probably say it's the name of an air-conditioning company or something like that. If Buhari forces a government on us, the next level of political crisis will start from here. He's igniting a war he can't stand! Allow our votes to count and don't interfere with the election simple and short!

Trust me Buhari can stand the war, it is you that will be tired las las. Let me tell why
1) He's a civil-war era military man
2) He's a very old man
Looking at those things it's obvious he wouldn't really give a Bleep about his own life anymore in a situation like war. People like that are dangerous to underestimate. They say you don't fight someone who has nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
APc has failed

Elections are now do or die

Rivers is PDP... Nothing can change that

This is the real do or die spirit! Funny that you couldn't spot it in you. The last by-election that was declared inconclusive in Rivers state, have you forgotten how Wike unleashed his armed thugs when he realised that the results weren't in his favour?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Wantedmiller: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
So Wike can calm down and talk like this............ hahahahhahahahahahaah

Assuming Tonye Cole dey ballot paper...... Wike is gone for good....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Quorax: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
contigiency:
I am just thinking ahead. I mean how divine providence just located this AAC man such that he will soon be declared the governor elect of Rivers State. Because this one wike is doing is just initial gragra, the matter has already been sealed. Some people get luck shaa.
just look at your mouth... you couldn't even hide your support for APC. rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Naijastar001:

Trust me Buhari can stand the war, it is you that will be tired las las. Let me tell why
1) He's a civil-war era military man
2) He's a very old man
Looking at those things it's obvious he wouldn't really give a Bleep about his own life anymore in a situation like war. People like that are dangerous to underestimate. They say you don't fight someone who has nothing to lose.

Buhari has nothing to lose? Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by MylezKayn(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
kenny714433:
My solutions.
Benefits.....
Your Idea is very nice..I thought of it too but the problem is that will the government be able to implement such innovative policies?? Because they benefit in these electoral irregularities
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by courage9(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
cry[/quote]
what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha

Future indeed ! Are u sure there is any future for him ?
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by frankmoney(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
APC instructed thier members to vote for aac
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by pinacole1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dino98:

I didn't even know someone like that was existing until last week...

The funny thing is...all of a sudden all my APC friends are screaming and rallying behind the man....I thot they love Tonye Cole;that he is a good man and he is the best man for the job....I had no idea they just wanted the will of Ameachi to be done in Rivers State...becos that's who this man is right now...."the will of Ameachi"

With all that has been going on in Rivers, during the presidential and currently...Buhari(Mr INTEGRITY) has not said a single word...he has not condemned the actions of Ameachi or the Military....

APC does not av a candidate in Rivers, yet see what they turned the state into...imagine if they had a candidate. All those APC supporters who are okay with what Ameachi, APC and the military are doing in this state, may the pain and sorrow caused by them be extended to you.

're u a baby in rivers politics Cos u speak like 1. If u follow the trend of politics in rivers den u won't blame ameachi, am not a fan of either. But dnt forget history, it is wat wike planted dat he his reaping. I pity no body but only pity the poor youths who are so foolish to fall into the plans of these 2 notorious rivers indigen. The law of karma is wat is happaning in rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ejor046(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
kenny714433:
My solutions.
Benefits.....
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rivers People will resist it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:

The moment APC adopted AAC, the party becomes relatively known because APC members were already on ground to vote for its candidate.
Buhari and APC are not interesting in rigging Rivers state guber poll, just that Wike won't be allowed to buy INEC officials as usual. He won't be allowed to unleash his killer squad on the opposition party members and chieftains. His armed thugs won't be allowed to kill or intimidate the electorates who are ready to vote for opposition parties. There won't be opportunity for him to benefit from mass thumbprinting of ballot papers like before. What he will get will be real votes from his supporters, just like the opposition party.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Jowonloju(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
ò
Ode! Car knocks you down! You say, you for preffer Luxury Car . Your MUMU na A1
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Bighead9: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, I love this headline. "Wike cries out" this thing too sweet me for bele, wallahi talahi. grin grin Wike has already accepted defeat. grin

God bless Amaechi for making Wike a nobody. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Jowonloju(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
ò
Ode! Car knocks you down! You say, you for preffer Luxury Car .
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
pinacole1:

're u a baby in rivers politics Cos u speak like 1. If u follow the trend of politics in rivers den u won't blame ameachi, am not a fan of either. But dnt forget history, it is wat wike planted dat he his reaping. I pity no body but only pity the poor youths who are so foolish to fall into the plans of these 2 notorious rivers indigen. The law of cama is wat is happaning in rivers.

It will be very wrong of u to say Wike rigged or forced himself on Rivers people...

Ameachi betrayed Rivers People...so we went out in mass to to vote for PDP. In 2015 Rivers was 100% PDP...its now that some people are going to associate with APC becos of Federal power or connection.

So there was no time Wike used military to force himself on us...Rivers voted for GEJ and PDP here in 2015.

So what do you mean exactly??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Ezi1993(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

See a pure illiterate calling someone else an illiterate..No matter how people are tired of wike,,there no how a baby party like AAC would have won wike..Winning a position in politics is all about popularity and not just merely what a person has contributed in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.