Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (51518 Views)

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Ah Buhari, what a man of Integrity indeed undecided

Buhari a man who is not a thief but whenever he passes, billions of $$ go missing; from missing NNPC $billions to missing PTF $billions to missing $billions under Abacha yet he parades himself as anti corruption czar undecided

When illiterates rig election you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry

you are mad!!! BUHARI is the only government official that has never been accused of mismanagement of public funds. if what u said was true, OBJ would have crucify him for that,.. if you notice OBJ didn't have any substantial accusations against him.. so keep shut for what u don't know and as per election, PDP are doing what's more worst , now u believe Wike , is he not also causing troubles over there , u are now blaming BUHARI for this ... IBOS ARE TOO sentimental

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 11, 2019
kenny714433:
That my preferred candidate won didn't make the just concluded election a lesser show of shame. The process didn't only put the lives of the electorate on the line, it also aided thugs imposing a candidate on the people.
My solutions.
*Just like everyone's bank account is linked via BVN, the voters card should be synchronized to enable one voter, one card.
*The PVC should be upgraded to have an electronic chip just like our ATM card.
*A mobile electronic booth with large screen which should be sensitive to the thumb print should be designed and the machine should recognize the voter's thumb print
*NIN, Nat. ID card, bank details and every certificate should carry same information which will be made possible by the thumb print.
Benefits.....
*The country will have data bank of every citizen
*Crime detection will be possible because of thumb print technology.
*Election rigging will be reduced to its barest minimum.
*The issue of certificate forgery, age reduction, and many more vices will be checked.
You want to give your entire Biometric info to a Government so that they can have TOTAL control over you?

You people are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by nasoeb: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
He has been removed already

Ikwerre rule they want to end. That's the plan of the people in Rivers state.

Any other thing but not Ikwerre is the play
My brother am not from the ikwerre's or upland snd indeed we yearn for equity in Rivers State. Though wike has done very well for Rivers State but he has done nothing or less for us in the Riverine areas and we deserve better. But the truth is, dont think this is ending ikwerre's rule, this is apc shamelessly unleashing mayhem in Rivers State to indeed install a puppet who they will later force to decamp to apc and thus having the state under apc. You will believe me that even will never want to remove the control of power from his region if the interest is not selfish and personal higher than the overall regional interest.

But ofcourse this definitely won't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Glink2018(m): 4:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Evercurious:

Amaechi's RAT spotted

U this evercurious" , are you chasing me upandan on nairaland?....
Wike's thug side Chic.. nothing do you.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Prompto: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Are we suppose to be assuming election result now in Nigeria ? Wike I insist can never win a free n fair election in 2015. He rigged the election by writing election result you have recording to prove it in 2015 n you also have it in 2019.

But Wike will never be allowed to write election result ever again in Rivers. The people’s will must count and Wike must be retired this 2019, PDP supporters can wail all they like.
Dino98:

From what you just said...

1) Wike ran as the PDP gubernatorial candidate in 2015...you are saying he won't have won??

grin grin u make me laff...in 2015, Rivers did not go out to vote for Wike...they went out to vote for PDP, both presidential and Gubernatorial, regardless of who Wike was or was not...they just wanted to kick Ameachi out for betraying Rivers People....so if u are saying that Dakuku would have won, then its a big fat lie u have been using to console yourself.

2) telling me the military is there to stop armed miscreants, tells me the kind of human being you are.

So u mean u are from Rivers state and u can comfortably come and say such rubbish here?? You are indeed heartless. That the military are there to protect the people of Rivers?? God help u

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Prompto: 4:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you my brother they keep claiming Buhari as no integrity n I ask them show me anyone in PDP that as 1/10 of anything called integrity in PDP compared to Buhari.

Which PDP president does not have an oil block and how many does Buhari have ? Why was reserve being depleted when crude sold for $100 and why is Buhari now saving when it sold for $30 yet foolish people claim he as no integrity. If that is not integrity what is it ?

weavesquad:

you are mad!!! BUHARI is the only government official that has never been accused of mismanagement of public funds. if what u said was true, OBJ would have crucify him for that,.. if you notice OBJ didn't have any substantial accusations against him.. so keep shut for what u don't know and as per election, PDP are doing what's more worst , now u believe Wike , is he not also causing troubles over there , u are now blaming BUHARI for this ... IBOS ARE TOO sentimental

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by missyblissy: 5:53am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Ah Buhari, what a man of Integrity indeed undecided

Buhari a man who is not a thief but whenever he passes, billions of $$ go missing; from missing NNPC $billions to missing PTF $billions to missing $billions under Abacha yet he parades himself as anti corruption czar undecided

When illiterates rig election you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
Are we suppose to be assuming election result now in Nigeria ? Wike I insist can never win a free n fair election in 2015. He rigged the election by writing election result you have recording to prove it in 2015 n you also have it in 2019.

But Wike will never be allowed to write election result ever again in Rivers. The people’s will must count and Wike must be retired this 2019, PDP supporters can wail all they like.

Answer my question...

The people's will is anybody Ameachi chooses??

So what u mean is you and your group will do anything Ameachi says?? You don't have brain to think for yourself...anything Ameachi says or anywhere he points, thats where u will go....blind followers!!

First it was Tonye Cole, that you knew nothing about...Ameachi picked him and you guys were willing to die for him. Now its this ACC guy, that u also knew nothing about...all of a sudden u are willing to die for him too...

So does that show that u av brain to think for urself?? You actually don't know what u want...very typical of southerners. U won't think for yourself....its to carry everything Ameachi says on ur head, like its suddenly became ur destiny.

You said Rivers people are tired of Wike...I don't want to argue that with u. My issue is, why not let the people decide...why force someone on them?? And also answer me on this...as people are tired of Wike, is it anybody Ameachi picks, that the people want??

Better go and do ur investigation....and know who that Awara guy is....don't blindly start following somebody becos u don't want to use brain God gave u.

I don't care if Wike leaves or not....my own is Rivers cannot be ruled by someone Ameachi wants...why must it be the person Ameachi wants?? That man Ameachi is evil and he as only one dream...and that is to be Lord over Rivers state....I don't know why young people like you won't realize this and stand up for what's right...

U said u are tired of Wike...fine. vote for someone else. Why must it be the person Ameachi wants??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2019
maasoap:

Please, stop the shiit you're saying. Is there any man in Nigeria today that is more devilish, wicked, murderous than Wike? The guy even threatened to kill inec officials who collected money from him!
Are you the only one who understands how elections were being won in Rivers state by the PDP? I have participated in Rivers state elections before, I saw massive riggings for PDP live and direct.
Now that APC is in power and their members keep swelling everyday in Rivers state, Wike is getting desperate because opportunity to rig massively is not there again.
Did you even have an idea of many APC members were murdered during 2015 campaigns and rallies? Did you know many of them were killed on the day of elections in 2015? Wike's armed thugs won't be allowed this time. Electorates will come out and vote for candidates of their choice.

Amaechi betrayed Rivers people because he joined APC, really! What happen now that almost half of the rivers electorates have joined APC?

Guy...why are u not understanding this simple thing

1) Wike can go to hell for all I care...he does not feed me

2) you said half of the electorate are now APC supporters...so why not allow them vote in a free and fair election...let us see the half u are talking about.

Don't tell me Ameachi brought military becos Wike will rig...both parties will rig.

3) at what point did the will of the people become whoever Ameachi picks??

Is that the will of the people or the will of Ameachi??

4) why are not able to think for themselves. So anybody Ameachi picks, u will suddenly love and die for??
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
When Wike was using the Judiciary to subvert opposition, you people we're hailing him, let him taste his own food too. Good job Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ihatesycophant(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2019
NoSidonLook:

It's beyond my comprehension aswear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

AAC that was just birthed yesterday is dragging election with a PDP stronghold

So much desperation from Lotimi Amathief and the dullard in aso rock...but they will be disgraced at usual cheesy cheesy

Nothing we no go see for naija. grin
AAC of all parties grin grin
Daylight Robbery
It will be beyond your comprehension because you've refused to use your IQ. YPP, ZLP, APM,ADC was new but they all won election in different capacities in states. It will still beyond your reasoning when good pass you by. Sowere one of the founders of the party was live in Portharcourt to campaign. Your crying can stop, if you use your brain than your heart.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ihatesycophant(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Dino98:

From what you just said...

1) Wike ran as the PDP gubernatorial candidate in 2015...you are saying he won't have won??

grin grin u make me laff...in 2015, Rivers did not go out to vote for Wike...they went out to vote for PDP, both presidential and Gubernatorial, regardless of who Wike was or was not...they just wanted to kick Ameachi out for betraying Rivers People....so if u are saying that Dakuku would have won, then its a big fat lie u have been using to console yourself.

2) telling me the military is there to stop armed miscreants, tells me the kind of human being you are.

So u mean u are from Rivers state and u can comfortably come and say such rubbish here?? You are indeed heartless. That the military are there to protect the people of Rivers?? God help u

This your comment have really shown where your interest lies. Your message of I don't care of what happen to Wike, is a big lie. You're body, spirit and soul for Wike.
Amaechi betrayed Rivers people by your statement. How does he betrayed Rivers people please? Was it a sin for one to decamp to a different political party? Please I want to know what made him to betray Rivers.
To me, it was some sections of Rivers people that betrayed him, especially people of his political circus and constituency. He was a pivot example to all governors by PDP but as soon as he start having issue with Patience Jonathan, those benefiting from her turned against him and made his government ungovernable. Records abound how PDP always eulogising him for performance.
You people should always know this life lesson. Life is not made for one man, is like a rocking chair. Today it could be you, tomorrow it will surely be another person.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by kasimade(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm, Nigeria problem
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by tradepunter: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Don't get brain dead of ideas to generate revenue for yourself and to start a business this year.

Join our stock and forex training for just 5k!!! Yes 5k, enough of getting cheated by brokers who charge high fees for trainings and also charge you commission by making you open an account with them.

Training will be held across training centers in Abuja, Ibadan, Ogun and Benin...

For further details call or reach us on whatsapp on.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maxzzo1(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.
Mumu what do u know is happening in Rivers? APC are backing AAC with everything including FG, military muscling every body....so shut up wen u don't know a thing...innocent pple are dying , Inec staffs held hostage by army all by Ameachi orders...
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Prompto: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Amechi as right to support any candidate of his choice just like you have your right to support Wike stop quoting me n saying rubbish. Voting must count in Rivers, Wike must not be allowed to write result simple as that.
Dino98:

Answer my question...

The people's will is anybody Ameachi chooses??

So what u mean is you and your group will do anything Ameachi says?? You don't have brain to think for yourself...anything Ameachi says or anywhere he points, thats where u will go....blind followers!!

First it was Tonye Cole, that you knew nothing about...Ameachi picked him and you guys were willing to die for him. Now its this ACC guy, that u also knew nothing about...all of a sudden u are willing to die for him too...

So does that show that u av brain to think for urself?? You actually don't know what u want...very typical of southerners. U won't think for yourself....its to carry everything Ameachi says on ur head, like its suddenly became ur destiny.

You said Rivers people are tired of Wike...I don't want to argue that with u. My issue is, why not let the people decide...why force someone on them?? And also answer me on this...as people are tired of Wike, is it anybody Ameachi picks, that the people want??

Better go and do ur investigation....and know who that Awara guy is....don't blindly start following somebody becos u don't want to use brain God gave u.

I don't care if Wike leaves or not....my own is Rivers cannot be ruled by someone Ameachi wants...why must it be the person Ameachi wants?? That man Ameachi is evil and he as only one dream...and that is to be Lord over Rivers state....I don't know why young people like you won't realize this and stand up for what's right...

U said u are tired of Wike...fine. vote for someone else. Why must it be the person Ameachi wants??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
Amechi as right to support any candidate of his choice just like you have your right to support Wike stop quoting me n saying rubbish. Voting must count in Rivers, Wike must not be allowed to write result simple as that.

I know I am saying rubbish...but

1) I didn't say Ameachi cannot support a candidate of his choice....I said whoever he decides to support does not automatically become who Rivers People want. Let him support whoever he wants and let the people make their own choice...

2) you that is not saying rubbish but u don't have sense to chose or support ur own candidate....its whoever Ameachi supports that automatically becomes the best man for the job...stop allowing people think for you. GOD gave u brain and a mind of ur own. U are not a Zombie.

3) you say Wike and PDP are evil but the whole world is watching how Ameachi, APC and ofcos with the support of Buhari are using the Nigerian Army to cause havoc....

U say PDP is bad and APC is better...so lemme ask, how is that'? When you do exactly what they did and in most cases even worse...How are u better??

And please stop quoting me...its obvious u are not getting my point of how Ameachi's candidate does not automatically become rivers people candidate or of allowing the people make their choice or of not using Nigerian Army to cause havoc on his own people.

So continue on ur blind support and turn a blind eye on the wrong done to ur people...I bet if PDP did this you will complain but now its okay since it APC. Better use ur head. What's right is right, what's wrong is wrong.

Enjoy ur current disposition....God bless you
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Dino98:

Guy...why are u not understanding this simple thing

1) Wike can go to hell for all I care...he does not feed me

2) you said half of the electorate are now APC supporters...so why not allow them vote in a free and fair election...let us see the half u are talking about.

Don't tell me Ameachi brought military becos Wike will rig...both parties will rig.

3) at what point did the will of the people become whoever Ameachi picks??

Is that the will of the people or the will of Ameachi??

4) why are not able to think for themselves. So anybody Ameachi picks, u will suddenly love and die for??

There can never be free and fair election in Rivers state without adequate presence of security agents/soldiers who are ready to any miscreants at sight, that's the bitter truth. Who is afraid of soldiers?
Election is not about Amaechi, why bringing in Amaechi?
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
maasoap:

There can never be free and fair election in Rivers state without adequate presence of security agents/soldiers who are ready to any miscreants at sight, that's the bitter truth. Who is afraid of soldiers?
Election is not about Amaechi, why bringing in Amaechi?

U sound intelligent and well informed...so lemme ask

The military in Rivers right now....have they been dealing with miscreants or they have been the miscreants??

And we know that the military is under federal control...so who is the federal authority in Rivers

Please stop deceiving urself...telling me they are there for the miscreants and asking.me why I am bringing Ameachi into this....Answer the questions honestly and be satisfied with urself.

Stop pretending like u av no idea...it is even all over AIT and Channels...so nobody is stupid, only those pretending to be ignorant.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
wisdomkid:

grin grin What about APC Gandollar of Kano?
ehhh, it's not Audio but Video.

Yet, no response from the corruption-fighting party..
Naija, I Hail.

We're talking about election and violence, you're talking about the corrupt governor. Haha!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

See maosood from oshogbo dey teach us rivers politics under his leaky brown roof. He says he know rivers people very well. And that they invited Army to come and snatch ballot boxes against wike and PdP. grin

Says the boy who lives in a house with thatched roof, lol. Leave your village once in a while to have exposure, travelling is part of life. Have you ever participated in any election in your life? Time is up for politicians who use miscreants to disrupt elections, politicians like Wike. His cry just started, you can join him. 32% voters turn out, security has exposed you guys!
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Dino98:

U sound intelligent and well informed...so lemme ask

The military in Rivers right now....have they been dealing with miscreants or they have been the miscreants??

And we know that the military is under federal control...so who is the federal authority in Rivers

Please stop deceiving urself...telling me they are there for the miscreants and asking.me why I am bringing Ameachi into this....Answer the questions honestly and be satisfied with urself.

Stop pretending like u av no idea... it is even all over AIT and Channels ...so nobody is stupid, only those pretending to be ignorant.

Is the use of soldiers new? They were once under the control of PDP. It's not every time we would be shouting that they are working for someone. How many fake soldiers' uniforms had been intercepted? How many fake soldiers have been arrested and paraded? Who are the people behind all these? No be politicians?
Can free and fair election hold in Rivers state without the presence of soldiers to stop the armed militants, cultists and thugs?
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2019
maasoap:

This is the real do or die spirit! Funny that you couldn't spot it in you. The last by-election that was declared inconclusive in Rivers state, have you forgotten how Wike unleashed his armed thugs when he realised that the results weren't in his favour?

There is no way elections in Rivers State can't be in favour of PDP.... Even Ameachi knows this
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

There is no way elections in Rivers State can't be in favour of PDP.... Even Ameachi knows this

Then, let soldiers prevent miscreants from harassing the electorates, simple. This is not 2015 where so many lives were allowed to be wasted.
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
maasoap:

Then, let soldiers prevent miscreants from harassing the electorates, simple. This is not 2015 where so many lives were allowed to be wasted.

The soldiers are working with the miscreants who wants to prevent the looming defeat of the APc...
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Dino98: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
maasoap:

Is the use of soldiers new? They were once under the control of PDP. It's not every time we would be shouting that they are working for someone. How many fake soldiers' uniforms had been intercepted? How many fake soldiers have been arrested and paraded? Who are the people behind all these? No be politicians?
Can free and fair election hold in Rivers state without the presence of soldiers to stop the armed militants, cultists and thugs?

So as intelligent as u are what u want to go with is that its fake soldiers that caused the disruption at the INEC office on Aba road, that stormed the house of the commissioner of Education and all the rest criminal act.

They were analysing this same issue on AIT this morning....and the 3 guests said, only stupid people will believe that it was fake soldiers that we are seeing on the videos in circulation....and that Nigerians are not stupid but apparently not....we still have some stupid people.

On AIT, because the army was denying the shameful acts....they asked, if it were fake soldiers, why didn't the army immediately get down there to arrest the fake soldiers?? And also, they have no role during elections, they are to just monitor and assist the police but for some reason they stormed into the the INEC office to take control from the police before the police went ro re-inforce...so they asked again, why the army did that.

My points....
1) u said u are better than PDP....but u are doing worse than they did.
2)there can be military presence but not to interfere, steal ballot boxes, be used by politicians, or be the miscreants themselves.
3) in all that's happening...what has been the position of the president been, what has his response been??
4) are these actions making us go forward as a country or backwards??

Are you honestly saying these actions show that as a nation we have grown since 2015?? Or we are still on, they did it so we can do it too??

2019 is meant to be better than 2015 Sir....the future should always be better(that shows growth and development), coupled with the fact we are apparently under Mr INTEGRITY....should we not be seeing better??
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Glink2018:

U this evercurious" , are you chasing me upandan on nairaland?....
Wike's thug side Chic.. nothing do you.

Have you heard that Wike has been declared winner of the governorship election in Rivers State
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Ratello: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Have you heard that Wike has been declared winner of the governorship election in Rivers State
Lolzzz

Are you sure he is still alive because some of them may have been admitted in the hospitals around for paralysis cases due to high blood pressure they are too diabolical to be pitied as for me. How can a human being with brain ever wish that APC should take over the reins of power in Rivers State. That guy may no longer be functional trust me grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Ratello: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2019
ManirBK:
Wicked WIKE you are going 4 sure and our JAGABAN CONNECTION will send you to jail soon!

Our Jaganbandit connections indeed cheesy grin grin grin cheesy ugly things everywhere not willing to learn. Now Wike is back without any scratch and even cleared the whole Senatorial seats in the process.....anything to say?
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Glink2018(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzz

Yes. Congrat!
That's , more money for your clients.
God will bless your hustle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.