Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. (19376 Views)

Watch This Amazing Oyinbo Kids Singing Yoruba Fluently In Class / Benins Are The Owners Of Ogboni Confraternity and olokun worship / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by nairafamedotcom: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2019
United Arab Emirate male citizen (Emiratis) spotted singing praise, worship and hiphop in Yoruba language inside his shop in Dubai.

From the video shared below, the Emiratis man is selling jewelleries.

Watch full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/viral-video-of-emiratis-singing-yoruba.html

7 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Chicagoesontop: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2019
I suspect them to be Lebanese , those people can speak any local dialect fluently more than the owners but you won't know because you go dey look them as oyibo while they are black men in white man skin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by KevMitnick: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2019
I like him, he is a very good business man. He knows that we Nigerians are very religious, what better way to attract Nigerian customers to your store?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by itspzpics(m): 5:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by DRPAIT123(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2019
KevMitnick:
I like him, he is a very good business man. He knows that we Nigerians are very religious, what better way to attract Nigerian customers to your store?
haha,wicked comment,lol

11 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by nairafamedotcom: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Nobodyperson: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Dirty afonja
Afonjas don't deserve to worship g od

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by eben1marketer: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by victorazyvictor(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Yoruba women don really dealt with this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by ItrendNaija(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Naija to the world.

Let me help you grow your Twitter with up to 200-300 new active Nigerian followers daily.
Whatsapp 08026615664.

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Donchukz(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
ojuikwu:
BAD NEWS FOR ANIMAL OJUKWU AND IHANAEZE.bianca anus dey commot water

Son, how old are you?

31 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Pavore9: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
You sure say these ones no grow up in the South West! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by BruncleZuma: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2019
That's not an Emirati...Emiratis will never be caught dead looking like expats.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2019
They are Indians. Will sing anything to get your money.

7 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by majamajic(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2019
they do business with Nigeria ladies especially Yorubas buying gold from gold souk, they even speak Yoruba at times

2 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Jaynom(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
KevMitnick:
Exactly!!!
Plus from my observation : Most Yorubas who grew up in Yoruba States Rarely mingle or befriend non-yorubas/Yoruba speakers. You see them walk in Cliques but will gravitate towards you when they become aware you "Understand" their Language! Smh

2 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by TheManOfTheYear: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
I suspect them to be Lebanese , those people can speak any local dialect fluently more than the owners but you won't know because you go dey look them as oyibo while they are black men in white man skin
True. I know many in Kano, they speak Hausa so well you would wonder if it's their national language.

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Oga @op,thats not an emirati
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by anochuko01(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2019
A
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by XD3G: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Emirati in a store like this?
Never!!!!
These men are from India, Kerela.

5 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Cmeo(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Correct Asian/Arab/Emirati business man
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by anochuko01(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
i know one that speaks hausa like mad
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by chineloSA(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2019
That's not an Emirati. Probably an Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi. shocked

4 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Pidginwhisper: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Marketing Strategy. With that no Yoruba will step into that store and not buy anything. Don't be surprise if he hear him speaks Igbo and Hausa as well. It's common down there. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by shakaranews: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Come to Kano and see how these Lebanese and Indians speak Hausa more than their native tongue.

I once opened an account for an Arab lady from Yemen, when it was time to fill country of origin, she made sure I put Nigeria, she told me Nigeria is where she calls her country, that she has never been to Yemen before. Lol
Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
That guy is not an emirati and not indian. He is a pakistani/iranian baluchi called bidoon in the UAE. they usually hold comoros passport.

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by KIDfurniture(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Emiratiii ko ....eniratiiiii ni.... labanese man .... you no fit see uae citizen if you live there for 5 years

2 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Emiratiii ko ....eniratiiiii ni.... labanese man .... you no fit see uae citizen if you live there for 5 years

lol

more than 20 dey with me here now for work.
even God we see spiritually on dialy basis if we want.

1 Like

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by itcolony(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2019
UAE citizen without jalabiya, that one na UAE citizen abi

3 Likes

Re: An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. by marviessss(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture / Which Is The Most Common Name In Your Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.