Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion (658 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by TheOtherRoom: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2019
But I think it's best I let it slide because. It's too sensitive and the religious folks might say am devil's incarnate
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
But I think it's best I let it slide because. It's too sensitive and the religious folks might say am devil's incarnate
You are free to...
About the Ethiopian airlines flight that crashed...
Feel free...
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by spafu(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Leave that story. Everyone also wanted to make same story but had a rethink just like you.
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Martinez39(m): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
Ah! You must type the story o. Under my alt moniker Martinez19, I did one about Leah Sharibu and the harm of religious indoctrination. Feel free to write your story. The feelings of others are irrelevant and we have the right to offend.
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by TheOtherRoom: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Martinez39 check this
Warship:
God has a way of using misfortunes, disappointments etc to bless, save people
including killing babies on board
Paperwhite:
Only God knows and can explain why it was so. sad
God wanted to show him how much he loved him
Ishilove:
My dear, I have no answers. All I can say is it is grace that maketh the difference.
All these people sound really absurd
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Martinez39(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
Martinez39 check this
including killing babies on board
God wanted to show him how much he loved himAll these people sound really absurd
By virtue of their religious beliefs, they jump off the bandwagon of sanity.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Martinez39:
By virtue of their religious beliefs, they jump off the bandwagon of sanity.

If that flight that crashed were filled with 100% atheists who were heading to a forum/ religious debate most of these "Christians" opinion would've been totally different

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by OpenYourEyes1: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:

Do you want to mock the victims or blame GOD?
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Martinez39(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

If that flight that crashed were filled with 100% atheists who were heading to a forum/ religious debate most of these "Christians" opinion would've been totally different
True. If that flight that crashed were filled with 100% christians and the plane showed obvious signs of crashing but didn't, they would have been screaming "able god", "god is powerful", "god did it" etc. right now. With them, there is always an explanation, however ridiculous, for why the promises in the bible fail.
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Ihedinobi3: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
You did make the thread, friend. That is what we are all posting on right now.

So far, though, all I see are taunts, if you don't mind my saying so. It seems to me that you are offended by the deaths of the babies on board but I am not sure why you are. Granted that death is a most unpleasant reality, especially when it is that of young ones, your upset seems to be connected with a sentiment about faith in God. So, one may very well wonder why.

What exactly then do you want to say?
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by finalboss(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

i swear
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Martinez39:
True. If that flight that crashed were filled with 100% christians and the plane showed obvious signs of crashing but didn't, they would have been screaming "able god", "god is powerful", "god did it" etc. right now. With them, there is always an explanation, however ridiculous, for why the promises in the bible fail.
God's promises in the Bible is NOT for everyone, the sooner you understand that the better for you...
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

If their opinion is different then we need to question the sincerity of their faith, whether atheist or Christian one should sympathize with them..
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Martinez39(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

God's promises in the Bible is NOT for everyone, the sooner you understand that the better for you...
Who are they for and who are they not for? undecided
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Who are they for and who are they not for? undecided
People under his convenant...
If you carefully pay attention to the old testament you'll see that all the promises God was making was for the children.of isreal...
Now in the new era his promises are not just for church goers but for those who have a relationship with him through Jesus...
Funny how many of you expect God to take responsibilty for anything that happens to anybody even if that person doesnt care about God or worship him...
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

SO WHO OR WHAT ARE THE PROMISES MEANT FOR?
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR BEING ENLISTED IN GOD'S GROUP OF RECEIVERS?
HOW DO PEOPLE KNOW THEY DON'T BELONG WITH HIM SO THAT THEY CAN JUST MOVE ON INSTEAD OF WASTING THEIR TIME?

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by Martinez39(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

People under his convenant...
If you carefully pay attention to the old testament you'll see that all the promises God was making was for the children.of isreal...
Now in the new era his promises are not just for church goers but for those who have a relationship with him through Jesus...
Funny how many of you expect God to take responsibilty for anything that happens to anybody even if that person doesnt care about God or worship him...
So you are saying that if someone is a christian and has a relationship with god, such can't dies from cancer, plane crash and HIV?
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by CoolUsername: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please stop.

It's unnecessarily divisive to do stuff like that. It doesn't matter how right you are, if you push people away with your presentation your facts don't matter.
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by TheOtherRoom: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
CoolUsername:
Please stop.

It's unnecessarily divisive to do stuff like that. It doesn't matter how right you are, if you push people away with your presentation your facts don't matter.
what do you mean, I dont understand
Re: Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion by TheOtherRoom: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
THREAD CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video / The Secrets Behind RUGA Exposed By Adamu Mohammed. / Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.