Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Religion: How Does It Interest You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion: How Does It Interest You? (1537 Views)

To Those Without Religion, How Do You Deal With Depression, Adversity Etc. / So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? / Joy Without Religion: How To Be Happy Without Religious Belief[atheism] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Religion: How Does It Interest You? by bobowaja(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Megfrivolous:

Read about
they where never rumors nor fears, then perhaps you are trying to insinuate that 65 percent of peoples life (pagans, traditionalists, Christians and people being given solutions to there problems) are mass hysteria.
All of you belief in spirituality. So it is no news that you all experienced it. How am I sure you are evening saying the truth?
Re: Religion: How Does It Interest You? by Megfrivolous: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
bobowaja:

All of you belief in spirituality. So it is no news that you all experienced it. How am I sure you are evening saying the truth?

seriously... whats in it for me??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? / Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth / The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.