Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (7681 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by luvmijeje(f): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We know the only people being selfish here is the SW.

You have President 8 years, VP 8 years and you want another President for another 8 years.

Is it our fault that the southeast refuse to be politically astute?

What you want to do now is political vindictiveness. Because you all can't win the vote of the north, you are ready to destroy everything. We deh house for una.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by BaaleOko: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

What you want to do now is political vindictiveness. Because you all can't win the vote of the north, you are ready to destroy everything. We deh house for una.
The SE has always been politically loyal, and have always delivered accordingly on that principle. Not the SW that are neither here or here, a whole can of worms was opened in the just concluded Presidential election, and the inconsistent votes that we saw in the SW have definitely marked out the SW as politically unreliable, needless to mention the current basis of repressed but certain sentiments in the North about that election, that has engendered some distrust towards your region... We all know the North almost single handedly won that election for Buhari.

As a matter of fact, the the SW without knowing it, have politically given the SE a huge lifeline for 2023 presidency, more Northern leaders will be fancying forging alliances with the SE cause bloc votes are guaranteed if they present a running mate from the North for a SS/N or SE/N ticket.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

When we started practicing democracy, you guys were in Oyo bowing to one useless king.

If you guys are really politically astute, you would have known removing Jonathan in 2015 is political mistake.

The SE/SS you insult today, will bury you politically in 2023.

We dey wait.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by luvmijeje(f): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

The SE has been politically loyal, and have always delivered accordingly on that principle. Not the SW that are neither here or here, a whole can of worms was opened in the just concluded Presidential election, and the inconsistent votes that we saw in the SW has definitely marked out the SW as politically unreliable, and has on current basis of repressed but certain sentiments in the North engendered some distrust towards your region.

As a matter of fact, the the SW without knowing it, have politically given the SE a huge lifeline for 2023 presidency, more Northern leaders will be fancying forging alliances with the SE cause bloc votes are guaranteed if they present a running mate from the North for a SS/N or SE/N ticket.

Best of luck. The next four years will be very interesting.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by luvmijeje(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

When we started practicing democracy, you guys were in Oyo bowing to one useless king.

If you guys are really politically astute, you would have known removing Jonathan in 2015 is political mistake.

We dey wait.

Best of luck. If you are politically wise, you are not suppose to unveil this now......... Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

Best of luck. If you are politically wise, you are not suppose to unveil this now......... Just saying.

If SW doesn't know this by now, then they are not politically analytical.

SE/SS are not hiding it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by luvmijeje(f): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If SW doesn't know this by now, then they are not politically analytical.

SE/SS are not hiding it.

If you are wise, you will know how to keep your ace close to your chest till it's time for you to play it.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely disillusioned grin South west had cause to be confident of winning the next federal election in 2023.APC had become a formidable party in the country.
Havent they told you that in 2023,they aren't giving the SW block votes? Go figure.
Moreover, you don't know if Pdp will field a northerner. For me, i care less who they field. I will always be for Pdp.
Let me inform you, the south is not united. Even if the Pdp fields a northerner,i will vote the northerner. Every region to himself.
The SW taught us that music/song.

13 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by misano(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
uthlaw:
what is this one saying,Yoruba do not vote for party,what is Nigeria achievement under jonathan and PDP.....

What's Buhar's achievement under APC?

12 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

If you are wise, you will know how to keep your ace close to your chest till it's time for you to play it.
We have nothing to hide.

12 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
bluke:
na southern presidency on both sides
Says who? Apc yes. Pdp, we have to wait.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by fjjc(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Dada2010:
Just telling my wife this on Sunday morning.
The Northerners know their game.
They have divided us along party lines, so when the time comes in they will now divide us along the regional lines.
South needs to wake up,
You are so correct
My brother I am staunch member of APC not only that progressive for that matter and lover of Tinibu but you have said the truth. Northerners are doing this because of 2023 and beyond. Disintegration has been my way forward for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by izombie(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

They do. But the reason why there's presidential rotation is simply to forestall a situation whereby the North used his population strength to its advantage. You all want shake that balance for a selfish reason and you expect the West not to use what it has for a selfish reason.
if it is rotational then why did the likes of moghalu, sowore, durotoye contest for the this past president election if it was supposed to be the turn of the north? Why did these southerners contest?

8 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Unfortunately, you are right, the SW destroyed any chance of presenting a unified southern candidate in 2023 by voting against the south in 2015.

It's a treachery that will be used against them in future elections. If APC presents a SW as presidential candidate in 2023, it will be killed as a party, is it Buhari that can't save APC governors like Gandollar and co. that will deliver Osinbade in 2023?

I dey laugh. Yoruba greed is our greatest undoing. 2023 will not be funny. grin
Your first paragraph says it all.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
who told you that?
It is obvious. The level of rigging to retain buhari including in the north says a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by jaybanky(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Dada2010:
Just telling my wife this on Sunday morning.
The Northerners know their game.
They have divided us along party lines, so when the time comes in they will now divide us along the regional lines.
South needs to wake up,
You are so correct

The Northerners are playing divid and rule... We in the south re also playing to their gallary.. I just hope dia will come a day dat we the southerners will come together and speak wit one voice..
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
PDP can't be stupid to field a Northerner in 2023. If they dare it then everyone will APC.
Speak for yourself abeg. Me, i will vote a northerner in 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We have nothing to hide.

Absolutely.

Beyond all these, the PDP is willing to do everything and anything to get national power back. The strongest individual northern politician is in pdp (kwankwaso), and he wants the presidency by all means. Buhari is too selfcenterd to bother about anything else, especially in 4 years time when he'll be older and more demented. The APC would be having so much internal issues because the SW would be demanding power as its right, while the wise ones amongst them would be routing for a northern candidate so that they don't lose power to PDP. Meanwhile, SE/SS would have already aligned behind the northern PDP candidate.

The truth is that the only way SW can get power in the next 30 years in Nigeria is if Buhari dies in office. With the look of things, it will hardly happen.

10 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by izombie(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

we have nothing to hide. We are just telling you guys now so that you'll stop salivating on the 2023 presidency. With the way it's going, i am not even sure apc will present a yoruba candidate if pdp presents a northerner.

12 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
uthlaw:
South South and South East are the problem of this country,what is the achievement of PDP for the 16years they use in governing this nation... South West don't vote base on party but base on individual and achievement, PDP just win oyo and APC win Kwara against Saraki because they achieve nothing under him and this south people still blaming kwara people for voting against PDP...2023 vote for PDP if is northern candidate,they should continue we are ok by it!
This north,i shall vote them 2023. Let's bet. You think it is by making noise online and abusing people? You will soon know.
Pdp is the party i am affiliated to. They have my vote, whoever they field.

11 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

We igbos will support a northern PDP candidate in 2023

Yorubas are not d only tribe good at backstabbing d south and scheming to grab power. We shall gladly support Kwankwaso/Obi Ticket come 2023.

Let's see how u will win with Osibanjo in APC

North must continue to rule the South till u backstabbing clowns learn
Thank you me brother, the game is on. North must be our oga na master. grin

14 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by MyMouth(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
BafanaBafana:
So what you are saying is that Kano people have no problem with Ganduje, they love him and are not bothered about his dollar videos. They only decided not to vote him again because of 2023
Only reason Gamduje would lose is that video, northsmen are not like southerns, the north hates corruption, why do u think they keep on voting Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

Nah you can't eat your cake and have it, the duplicitous game of playing it safe on both sides won't work this time... Its either you are FULLY PDP or not. And it's quite obvious the SW have in more ways than not pitched their tent with Tinubu, you can't be a slave to Tinubu on one end, and then want to dictate terms on the other end on the basis of just "belonging", you gotta earn it.
This game is on.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely disillusioned grin South west had cause to be confident of winning the next federal election in 2023.APC had become a formidable party in the country.

You know nothing aboutt politics boy except spamming nairaland ..Nigeria is not Lagos agbero/owo mi da politics.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2019
If Nigeria is still one by 2023...
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by MyMouth(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Unfortunately, you are right, the SW destroyed any chance of presenting a unified southern candidate in 2023 by voting against the south in 2015.

It's a treachery that will be used against them in future elections. If APC presents a SW as presidential candidate in 2023, it will be killed as a party, is it Buhari that can't save APC governors like Gandollar and co. that will deliver Osinbade in 2023?

I dey laugh. Yoruba greed is our greatest undoing. 2023 will not be funny. grin
Ganduje lost because of that video, even Buhari would not want to intervene in order not to soil his name. But 2023 Forget it, apc would present a southern and he would win! Buhari would take him around the north and rise his hand. The ONLY thing now is for Buhari to perform in his 2nd tenure, regain his popularity to the pre2015 level shekenan!
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

We igbos will support a northern PDP candidate in 2023

Yorubas are not d only tribe good at backstabbing d south and scheming to grab power. We shall gladly support Kwankwaso/Obi Ticket come 2023.

Let's see how u will win with Osibanjo in APC

North must continue to rule the South till u backstabbing clowns learn

You should have learnt by now that whoever the Igbo support always loses.

How many more elections will it take for this to sink in?

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
PDP can't be stupid to field a Northerner in 2023. If they dare it then everyone will APC.

Story for the press!!...who are the everyone ?..SS,SE,MB,NE or NW?

I laugh.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by MyMouth(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
who told you that?
Why u dey answer him sef He is jus a little piglet!

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
uthlaw:
what is this one saying,Yoruba do not vote for party,what is Nigeria achievement under jonathan and PDP.....
The SW made a mockery of the southern unity. You messed Gej up in 2015, you insult igbos online and disenfranchised them in lagos.
See my brother, even if Apc field igbo man, i will not vote him.
Speaking for myself sha, yorubas have repeated severally that igbo votes don't matter or count so i don't think a yoruba man needs my vote.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We dey wait.

Lol. The same southeast that can't make Atiku President?

The same southeast that couldn't help Jonathan retain his seat as President?

You are a joke Mr man.

The only person that will be buried politically is whoever is stupid enough to accept your support.

Jonathan did and he's now buried politically.

Fayose did, and he's now buried politically.

Saraki did, and he's now buried politically.

Atiku did, and now he's buried politically.

Agbaje did, and now he's lost again.

All you are good at is online chest beating.

Even your Biafra is buried totally. Maybe if it was the I jaws or Itshekiris or Edos that wanted Biafra, maybe by now the would have gotten it.

But your mere association with Biafra has made it a failure and an impossibility.

If I were you, I'd meditate on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
dokie:

Absolutely.

Beyond all these, the PDP is willing to do everything and anything to get national power back. The strongest individual northern politician is in pdp (kwankwaso), and he wants the presidency by all means. Buhari is too selfcenterd to bother about anything else, especially in 4 years time when he'll be older and more demented. The APC would be having so much internal issues because the SW would be demanding power as its right, while the wise ones amongst them would be routing for a northern candidate so that they don't lose power to PDP. Meanwhile, SE/SS would have already aligned behind the northern PDP candidate.

The truth is that the only way SW can get power in the next 30 years in Nigeria is if Buhari dies in office. With the look of things, it will hardly happen.
Buhari dying in power will even complicate things for SW in 2023.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASG Dissolves ASPAMDA Caretaker Committee, Constitutes Another Committee. / Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / Can A Nigeria Police Refuse Bribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.