Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (7680 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Gandollar(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2019
MyMouth:

Ganduje lost because of that video, even Buhari would not want to intervene in order not to soil his name. But 2023 Forget it, apc would present a southern and he would win! Buhari would take him around the north and rise his hand. The ONLY thing now is for Buhari to perform in his 2nd tenure, regain his popularity to the pre2015 level shekenan!
Have you heard that first impression matters? You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
Besides, buhari is brain dead and his condition can only get worse.

10 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2019
The only thing pdp needs to do in 2023 is field kwankwaso make Apc field out tinubu grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arysexy(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

You should have learnt by now that whoever the Igbo support always loses.

How many more elections will it take for this to sink in?

Yes, OBJ lost when igbos supported him, Yaradua lost when Igbos supported him.

Clap for your self, political analyst. We shall see how u will clinch that power u are dreaming of come 2023 with a Northern PDP candidate on d ballot.

U have burnt d bridges in d south with Ur backstabbing in 2015.

Maybe only Yoruba will vote APC come 2023.

U think d North are not wise? The way they made sure they massively supported Buhari against GEJ in 2015 is d same way they will support Kwankwaso or whoever PDP gives d ticket in 2023 including those northerners in APC, they will work against APC.

2023 will be fun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Havent they told you that in 2023,they aren't giving the SW block votes? Go figure.
Moreover, you don't know if Pdp will field a northerner. For me, i care less who they field. I will always be for Pdp.
Let me inform you, the south is not united. Even if the Pdp fields a northerner,i will vote the northerner. Every region to himself.
The SW taught us that music/song.
Yes of course, Each ethnic groups of Nigeria should work out their own fortunes.In 2023,the balance of power will be shifted to the south abi.let us wait and see how it goes.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2019
MyMouth:

Why u dey answer him sef He is jus a little piglet!
thanks bros
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
PDP can't be stupid to field a Northerner in 2023. If they dare it then everyone will APC.
if APC fields a Southwestern as Presidential candidate in 2023, PDP will zone theirs to North; most likely Kwankwaso/Atiku/Tambuwal and I can authoritatively tell you that if that happens, Northerners will vote for PDP just because of their Northern person fielded by PDP, and guess what again

Southeast and Southsouth will vote massively for PDP to spite Yorubas, and sadly, the North will then win and continue since the South refused to have sense with Yorubas attacking Igbos in Lagos, and everywhere, so u see cry

7 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
Even if a SW PDP candidate picks up the presidential ticket in 2023, chances are the rest of the South will vote for him, but the SW will rather swing their votes massively for any APC candidate(even if he's a Northerner)that will be contesting, because Jagaban said so. Just very hard to trust yorubas politically and generally.
May i die if i ever vote a southwesterner.
When, i am 5% and my vote is useless,
When i am from a mud filled erosion ravaged region,
When i am a slave of Nigeria
When an igbo man can never be president.,
When i am a thief, baby factory product,
When i can't vote in Lagos,
When grandson can come and slaughter me,
When i am ipob whenever i speak the truth,
When i am second-class citizen in Nigeria.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Buhari dying in power will even complicate things for SW in 2023.

Whatever you do please ignore 5thElement and allow him wallow with his delusions...just ignore him.

11 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arysexy(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
The only thing pdp needs to do in 2023 is field kwankwaso make Apc field out tinubu grin grin grin

It will be sweet to watch d so called sophistication crash like packs of card.

Sophistication betrayal my ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The SW made a mockery of the southern unity. You messed Gej up in 2015, you insult igbos online and disenfranchised them in lagos.
See my brother, even if Apc field igbo man, i will not vote him.
Speaking for myself sha, yorubas have repeated severally that igbo votes don't matter or count so i don't think a yoruba man needs my vote.

Your vote doesn't really make much difference, does it? Atiku is probably regretting aligning with you guys.

Igbos disenfranchised themselves in Lagos. And they are a step away from being flogged out of Lagos and the whole southwest, like the Deji of Akure flogged some out of his palace.

Igbos made a mockery of southern unity. Go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe who chose to align with Tafawa Balewa, rather than form a government of unity with Awolowo who was willing to deputize with him.

You guys have always loved licking the behind of the Fulani man. Your forebears did, so it isn't strange you are doing same today.

Jonathan was a corrupt ineffectual buffoon. He messed himself up. But to you he's a role model.

Like someone said earlier, Igbos should just face business and not pretend they are politically savvy.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. The same southeast that can't make Atiku President?

The same southeast that couldn't help Jonathan retain his seat as President?

You are joke Mr man.

The only person that will be buried politically is whoever is stupid enough to accept your support.

Jonathan did and he's now buried politically.

Fayose did, and he's now buried politically.

Saraki did, and he's now buried politically.

Atiku did, and now he's buried politically.

Agbaje did, and now he's lost again.

All you are good at is online chest beating.

Even your Biafra is buried totally. Maybe if it was the I jaws or Itshekiris or Edos that wanted Biafra, maybe by now the would have gotten it.

But your mere association with Biafra has made it a failure and an impossibility.

If I were you, I'd meditate on that.

2023 is not far.

My advice is that you don't get unnecessarily passionate about a 2023 SW president so that you don't get heart broken. Because it will only happen if Buhari dies in office, or the northerners reject their own for Tinubu, Osibanjo or Fashola. Be honest with yourself, how possible do you think this is?

11 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by BaaleOko: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
May i die if i ever vote a southwesterner.
When, i am 5% and my vote is useless,
When i am from a mud filled erosion ravaged region,
When i am a slave of Nigeria
When an igbo man can never be president.,
When i am a thief, baby factory product,
When i can vote in Lagos,
When grandson can come and slaughter me,
When i am ipob whenever i speak the truth,
When i am second-class citizen in Nigeria.....
Not of all of them are bad, just the idiots among them that flame up the polity anvils of hate, but I'm all for anyone that will have them thrust back into the wilderness of political opposition... which is their rightful place.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. The same southeast that can't make Atiku President?

The same southeast that couldn't help Jonathan retain his seat as President?

You are joke Mr man.

The only person that will be buried politically is whoever is stupid enough to accept your support.

Jonathan did and he's now buried politically.

Fayose did, and he's now buried politically.

Saraki did, and he's now buried politically.

Atiku did, and now he's buried politically.

Agbaje did, and now he's lost again.

All you are good at is online chest beating.

Even your Biafra is buried totally. Maybe if it was the I jaws or Itshekiris or Edos that wanted Biafra, maybe by now the would have gotten it.

But your mere association with Biafra has made it a failure and an impossibility.

If I were you, I'd meditate on that.
You supported Adelabu, but he lost.
You supported Bindow, but he is losing.
You supported Ogbaru, but he lost
You supported Uzodimma, but he is losing
You supported Ribadu in 2011, but he lost
You supported Jime in Benue, but you lost
You supported smart but he lost.
You supported Falae and he lost
You supported Awolowo twice and twice he lost against Belawa/Azikiwe and Shagari/Ekwueme

2023 you will still support Osibanjo and he will lose.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arysexy(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
Yes of course, Each ethnic groups of Nigeria should work out their own fortunes.In 2023,the balance of power will be shifted to the south abi.let us wait and see how it goes.

You and who dey balance power.

APC can balance as they like, but in PDP diary, it's d turn of d North come 2023.

You didn't balance power in 2015 when u fielded Northerner to grab power from a southerner. Abi.

Now u want to balance power. No! PDP can play d game too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

When we started practicing democracy, you guys were in Oyo bowing to one useless king.

If you guys are really politically astute, you would have known removing Jonathan in 2015 is political mistake.

The SE/SS you insult today, will bury you politically in 2023.

We dey wait.
But you were here promoting osibanjo the other day.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
dokie:

2023 is not far.

My advice is that you don't get unnecessarily passionate about a 2023 SW president so that you don't get heart broken. Because it will only happen if Buhari dies in office, or the northerners reject their own for Tinubu, Osibanjo or Fashola. Be honest with yourself, how possible do you think this is?

Get my hopes up? The only thing I'm hoping for is the disintegration of this entity called Nigeria.

For your info, Yorubas have always been in the opposition in Nigerian politics except for the last four years. So what exactly do you think a Yoruba presidential loss will mean to the average Yoruba?

Jonathan sidelined the Yorubas in his government and gave most of the juicy positions to Igbo women. He has learnt his bitter lesson I hope.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

Whatever you do please ignore 5thElement and allow him wallow with his delusions...just ignore him.

Ziggyzagga...na you be dat? How you dey? Still stalking my brown ass? cheesy
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing aboutt politics boy except spamming nairaland ..Nigeria is not Lagos agbero/owo mi da politics.
my brother,politics here in Nigeria is to fight and capture power at the federal level and develop your region.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing aboutt politics boy except spamming nairaland ..Nigeria is not Lagos agbero/owo mi da politics.
my brother,Nigerian political game is to fight and capture power at the federal level and develop your region.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Yorubas miscalculated and created enemy for themselves with their Southeast and Southsouth brothers they ought to have stood with or at least not condemn them so viciously like they have been doing since 2015 that they ganged-up against Goodluck, supported the bias removal of CJN Onnoghen.

Power will return back to PDP, definitely to a Northern politician, most probably Kwankwaso or Atiku or Tambuwal or any other Northern politician that PDP will field in 2023!

APC is a Lagos party without Buhari in the picture!

So in 2023 when Buhari completes his tenure, he will become a docile siddon de look while his Northern brothers put their cars on reverse gear back to PDP to ensure power remains in the north.

And of course Southeast and Southsouth will vote massively for PDP's Northern candidate to ensure they pay Yoruba people back their attacks and hatred on SE and SS!

By then, we will see how Southwest will win 2023 Presidential election.

The only way APC can possibly remain in power in 2023 is to field a Northern candidate like El Rufai, Nuhu Ribadu, which Tinubu and Southwest will never accept, so 2023 will be super fun to witness, God please keep me alive and healthy to witness the events

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Your vote doesn't really make much difference, does it? Atiku is probably regretting aligning with you guys.

Igbos disenfranchised themselves in Lagos. And they are a step away from being flogged out of Lagos and the whole southwest, like the Deji of Akure flogged some out of his palace.

Igbos made a mockery of southern unity. Go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe who chose to align with Tafawa Balewa, rather than form a government of unity with Awolowo who was willing to deputize with him.

You guys have always loved licking the behind of the Fulani man. Your forebears did, so it isn't strange you are doing same today.

Jonathan was a corrupt ineffectual buffoon. He messed himself up. But to you he's a role model.

Like someone said earlier, Igbos should just face business and not pretend they are politically savvy.
2023 is not far.

All you need to get there is to count from 1 to 5.3 million.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

Yes, OBJ lost when igbos supported him, Yaradua lost when Igbos supported him.

Clap for your self, political analyst. We shall see how u will clinch that power u are dreaming of come 2023 with a Northern PDP candidate on d ballot.

U have burnt d bridges in d south with Ur backstabbing in 2015.

Maybe only Yoruba will vote APC come 2023.

U think d North are not wise? The way they made sure they massively supported Buhari against GEJ in 2015 is d same way they will support Kwankwaso or whoever PDP gives d ticket in 2023 including those northerners in APC, they will work against APC.

2023 will be fun

Here, let me show you the meaning of backstabbing. (I have realized that the average Igbo person uses words like backstabbing and coward because they sound good and not necessarily because he knows the meaning)

Awolowo was to have a meeting with Azikiwe to form a unity government so that the south could have a majority and Azikiwe could be Nigeria's first Prime Minister. The party from the west were already seated and waiting for their counterpart from the east when they heard that Azikiwe had led his eastern delegation to the north to broker an alliance with the north which gave Azikiwe a ceremonial office instead of prime minister. That's what you call backstabbing.

If you want to know the meaning of the word "coward", just ask me, OK?

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nonsobaba: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

We igbos will support a northern PDP candidate in 2023

Yorubas are not d only tribe good at backstabbing d south and scheming to grab power. We shall gladly support Kwankwaso/Obi Ticket come 2023.

Let's see how u will win with Osibanjo in APC

North must continue to rule the South till u backstabbing clowns learn
Stop being delusional. It is highly unlikely that PDP will pair the north and southeast together again talk more of giving peter obi another chance given his abysmal performance in Igboland. PDP will likely pick a southsouth governor from one of the oil-rich states to second kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

You and who dey balance power.

APC can balance as they like, but in PDP diary, it's d turn of d North come 2023.

You didn't balance power in 2015 when u fielded Northerner to grab power from a southerner. Abi.

Now u want to balance power. No! PDP can play d game too
forget Johnathan,just support fashola in 2023.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Arysexy(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
oyebanji44:
my brother,Nigerian political game is to fight and capture power at the federal level and develop your region.

That's what Yorubas taught us in d last four years of APC rule.

We hope they don't cry when SE align and grab power then give them d same treatment.

U people have set precedence that will be hard to delete in d history of Nigeria.

GEJ developed did not face his region, he allowed even development.

Yaradua did not play d tribal card either.

But d little VP position Yorubas got, we saw with our eyes what we shall never forget.

God keep us alive to see 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

2023 is not far.

All you need to get there is to count from 1 to 5.3 million.

I'm glad you know that. So start counting on our behalf while the rest of us move on with our lives. After all you are the ones who have suffered a major defeat in this year's election. So, take your time to lick your wounds while counting.

1 Like

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
jaybanky:

The Northerners are playing divid and rule... We in the south re also playing to their gallary.. I just hope dia will come a day dat we the southerners will come together and speak wit one voice..
Oga,let me give you an example,buhari called a group of southerners 5%,the south west took it upon themselves to make mockery of it and emphasize it. They never condemned it once.
Well,their votes are useless in 2023. Go to the 97%and get your votes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Get my hopes up? The only thing I'm hoping for is the disintegration of this entity called Nigeria.

For your info, Yorubas have always been in the opposition in Nigerian politics except for the last four years. So what exactly do you think a Yoruba presidential loss will mean to the average Yoruba?

Jonathan sidelined the Yorubas in his government and gave most of the juicy positions to Igbo women. He has learnt his bitter lesson I hope.

Better.

The disintegration part is the way forward.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by franchasng: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Here, let me show you the meaning of backstabbing. (I have realized that the average Igbo person uses words like backstabbing and coward because they sound good and not necessarily because he knows the meaning)

Awolowo was to have a meeting with Azikiwe to form a unity government so that the south could have a majority and Azikiwe could be Nigeria's first Prime Minister. The party from the west were already seated and waiting for their counterpart from the east when they heard that Azikiwe had led his eastern delegation to the north to broker an alliance with the north which gave Azikiwe a ceremonial office instead of prime minister. That's what you call backstabbing.

If you want to know the meaning of the word "coward", just ask me, OK?
You guys lack sense, we are talking about Nigeria after 1999 and you are holding on to lies and forged stories fabricated by your lying grandpas, lol, abeg face front and stop going back.

You people love backwardness a lot but claim to be progressives. Talk about recent events and leave stories you didn't know how it started and weren't born then, grow up.

You claim APC is for change yet whatever bad PDP leaders did in the past, you want APC to do same.

Wike used federal might to kill 10 APC members in 2015 therefore Amaechi must use federal might now to kill 1000 PDP members in Rivers yet u people claim u want change that u are progressives, how

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Buhari never enter 2nd term you don dey shout disintegration.

Sorry, nobody is breaking this country until after SS gets their revenge. Watch it, IPOB will stand down all massive opposition against APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:
If Nigeria is still one by 2023...
How do you want to divide it? When your colonial masters have said never.
Re: Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by dokie: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Yorubas miscalculated and created enemy for themselves with their Southeast and Southsouth brothers they ought to have stood with or at least not condemn them so viciously like they have been doing since 2015 that they connived against Goodluck, supported the bias removal of CJN Onnoghen.

Power will return back to PDP, definitely to a Northern politician, most probably Kwankwaso or Atiku or Tambuwal or any other Northern politician that PDP will field in 2023!

APC is a Lagos party without Buhari in the picture!

So in 2023 when Buhari completes his tenure, he will become a docile siddon de look while his Northern brothers put their cars on reverse gear back to PDP to ensure power remains in the north.

And of course Southeast and Southsouth will vote massively for PDP's Northern candidate to ensure they pay Yoruba people back their attacks and hatred on SE and SS!

By then, we will see how Southwest will win 2023 Presidential election.

The only way APC can possibly remain in power in 2023 is to field a Northern candidate like El Rufai, Nuhu Ribadu, which Tinubu and Southwest will never accept, so 2023 will be super fun to witness, God please keep me alive and healthy to witness the events

To your last statement I say a big Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sokoto Assembly Confirms Tambuwal’s Commissioners [see Lists Here] / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / LASG Dissolves ASPAMDA Caretaker Committee, Constitutes Another Committee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.