Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Implications Of The Results So Far - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The Results So Far (6140 Views)

Lagosdecides: Official Results So Far From LGAs Announced - PremiumTimes / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by haffaze777(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2019
I don't see need for all this argument, let PDP and APC presidential ticket to where they want.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gandollar(f): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Obj wasn't our candidate. Yoruba gained nothing from Obj while he ruled. He even catered to the needs of the Ibos than the Yorubas. Many of his projects are in SE today. Yeye dey smell.
Please name the projects?

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Ibo didn't vote for Abiola. OSU and lies, very synonymous.
Cone head Anambra voted Abiola in 1993 despite the nonsense he said about Igbos.
Igbo man as the then Inec chairman declared him a winner.

For the record greedy Afonja moro.ns have never for once voted Igbo man in the national election.

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Me too, waiting too see those projects.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gandollar(f): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Look at the senate and executive and see. We can easily sign any bill now unlike in 2015. Yes, pdp is buried
Lol... futher shift in goal post. Wasn't APC in the majority even up till now?

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by APCsupporter: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol... futher shift in goal post. Wasn't APC in the majority even up till now?

We are talking about the 2/3rdcheesy

Rip pdptongue
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:

Nddc was founded by Obj. Enugu power plant was constructed by Obj. Under him, many Ibos were appointed such as Iweala, Charles Soludo etc. Some roads were also constructed by him.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gandollar(f): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Nddc was founded by Obj. Enugu power plant was founded by Obj. Under him, many Ibos were appointed such as Iweala, Charles Soludo etc. Some roads were also constructed by him.
You are Stewpid I swear...no offense. You don't deserve futher engagement. Bye

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gandollar(f): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Rip pdptongue
Kano has fallen and you are in sifia pains grin

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Cone head Anambra voted Abiola in 1993 despite the nonsense he said about Igbos.
Igbo man as the then Inec chairman declared him a winner.

For the record greedy Afonja moro.ns have never for once voted Igbo man in the national election.

I already stated in my post that it was only in Anambra he won.

Yorubas all supported Jonathan who had Ibos as the pillars of his government, didn't we? Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
You are Stewpid I swear...no offense. You don't deserve futher engagement. Bye

Yeye dey smell. The question you should ask is what did BB OBJ do for the southwest? Nothing. Not even a road was constructed.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by APCsupporter: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Kano has fallen and you are in sifia pains grin

How many senators does pdp have in Kano?cheesy

We only lost 50% of Kano. The senators are enough
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yet he gave you guys what you people have always wanted the most, restructuring.

But for a plate of ewedu, you guys betrayed your own collective aspiration.

SS must have their own pound of flesh in 2023.

Which stupid restructuring did Jonathan give us? Jonathan did nothing for us except to insult our leaders. I could recall when he ordered Tinubu's house to be under military siege for days. Pathetic man.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

I already stated in my post that it was only in Anambra he won.

Yorubas all supported Jonathan who has Ibos as the pillars of his government, didn't we? Yeye.
Jonathan is not Igbo(sic) and the way you lot's are acting you will never vote an Igbo man.

Your hatred enter your marrow.

You are not even aware that Anambra has the highest concentration of Igbos anywhere in Nigeria and yet they voted Abiola's Muslim/Muslim Yoruba/Hausa ticket.
They did not vote Tofa whose running mate was an Igbo man.
I am yet to are Afonja with a meaningful ogic here on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Jonathan is not Igbo(sic) and the way you lot's are acting you will never vote an Igbo man.

Your hatred enter your marrow.

You are not even aware that Anambra has the highest concentration of Igbos anywhere in Nigeria and they voted Abiola's Muslim/Muslim Yoruba/Hausa ticket.
They did not vote Tofa who's running mate was an Igbo man.
I am yet to are Afonja with the a meanings logic here on Nairaland.

Lmao Anambran didn't all vote Abiola. Lot of them voted Tofa as well. As for the other state, Abiola didn't win.

Didn't Ibo adopt Jonathan as their lost son? Besides, PDP won in Ondo and Oyo state despite fielding Peter Obi as candidate. Truth is Yoruba don't play politics of hatred as you have seen with Obj. But that can't be said of Jonathan or even Azikiwe.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Lmao Anambran didn't all vote Abiola. Lot of them voted Tofa as well. As for the other state, Abiola didn't win.

Didn't Ibo adopt Jonathan as their lost son? Besides, PDP won in Ondo and Oyo state despite fielding Peter Obi as candidate. Truth is Yoruba don't play politics of hatred as you have seen with Obj. But that can't be said of Jonathan or even Azikiwe.

Please who won the Anambra State in 1993 presidential election?
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Please who won the Anambra State in 1993 presidential election?

Yo said all Anambrans voted Abiola which is not true.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Yo said all Anambrans voted Abiola which is not true.
I said Anambra voted Abiola not all Anambra vote him. Is it even possible for one person to have 100% votes in any state?
Whatever state you won means that they voted you.

This Afonja needs eye surgery. cheesy
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

I said Anambra voted Abiola not all Anambra vote him. Is it even possible for one person to have 100% votes in any state?

This was your comment

You are not even aware that Anambra has the highest concentration of Igbos anywhere in Nigeria and they voted Abiola's Muslim/Muslim Yoruba/Hausa ticket.
They did not vote Tofa who's running mate was an Igbo man.
I am yet to are Afonja with the a meanings logic here on Nairaland.

The post above implied that large numbers of Anambrans voted for Abiola hence should compensate for the other SE states NB that Abiola didn't win.

Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

This was your comment

The post above implied that large numbers of Anambrans voted for Abiola hence should compensate for the other SE states NB that Abiola didn't win.

Yeye.
Dude, learn to read.
Don't make go back to canes I've sworn not to use again.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gandollar(f): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

How many senators does pdp have in Kano?cheesy

We only lost 50% of Kano. The senators are enough
Senators are now more powerful than governors right? Read my siggy abeg
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Okwyjesus(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Let me start with Lagos.

It took a lot of violence, disenfranchisement and rigging for Tinubu to win Lagos for Buhari despite having a SW on the ballot and a Lagosian as a super Minister with 130k votes but fast forward to 2 weeks time, Tinubu won Lagos for his godson with over 400k without violence, disenfranchisement and pronounced rigging.

This means that Tinubu didn't work hard enough for Buhari.

With Kano and Tambuwal almost in the pocket, if the result stands, definitely PDP will zone their ticket back to the North.

Bauchi is going for PDP now. This is the highest voting state in the NE. Adamawa is already in the pocket.

APC lost Oyo, a heavyweight in the South and they might lose Osun at the tribunal.

With Ortoms winning his re-election, PDP will be in firm control of Benue before the election in 2023.

PDP just recaptured Imo and will likely do the same in Anambra, all the heavyweights in SS has all gone to PDP except Rivers for now.

If Rivers goes out of PDP's hand, the implication is that SE will not have any rival for PDP 2023 VP ticket. But we prefer PDP retains that state.

Anyway, the states of highest concerns are Kano, Sokoto and Oyo and the implication is that SW 2023 is not happening.

We have to be realistic.

2023 God keeping us alive. Am voting a northerner in PDP.
Then the south west will know that the north have no friend unless a man willing to help them capture power.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by APCsupporter: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Senators are now more powerful than governors right? Read my siggy abeg

I think you need help. We are talking about 3 law makers here. They can frustrate your governor if they wish.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by kcnwaigbo: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Rip pdptongue
So does the APC have 2/3 now? What are you smoking?
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by KunleyY19(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
SW are closer to the presidency than SW will ever be...
Simple.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by KunleyY19(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
SW are closer to the presidency than SE will ever be...
Simple.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by kcnwaigbo: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
KunleyY19:
SW are closer to the presidency than SE will ever be...

Simple.

they will continue to remain closer but will never get it again
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by KunleyY19(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

they will continue to remain closer but will never get it again
So It's Igbo's that will get it...
gringringringrin
confused Peepz... All of a sudden they have abandoned Atiku and thinking about 2023..
After May 29 bet them to start calling for Biafra...
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Osu, do you know how many Yoruba states that vote for Jonathan. Do you know how many that voted for Atiku. Out of 5 states, only only anambra voted Abiola with small margin. Oga, igbo did not vote abiola
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by SouthEastFacts: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okwyjesus:

2023 God keeping us alive. Am voting a northerner in PDP.
Then the south west will know that the north have no friend unless a man willing to help them capture power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC - Oduduwa People's Congress / Uduaghan Explains N7.4b Asaba Airport Expenditure / Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.