Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Implications Of The Results So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The Results So Far (6474 Views)

Lagosdecides: Official Results So Far From LGAs Announced - PremiumTimes / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

This was your comment

The post above implied that large numbers of Anambrans voted for Abiola hence should compensate for the other SE states NB that Abiola didn't win.

Yeye.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
Osu, do you know how many Yoruba states that vote for Jonathan. Do you know how many that voted for Atiku. Out of 5 states, only only anambra voted Abiola with small margin. Oga, igbo did not vote abiola

Cone head moro.n, how many times have any Afonja communities alone not to talk of states voted Igbo candidates.

You ritualistic cowards are so useless with those your dumb lies, unhappy hypocrites with wickedness written over your horrible tiger claw face.

Useless Abiola openly insulted Igbos and yet Anambra voted him and here you are, whining. Greedy Afonja lazy touts.

I think it's high time I get a cane for you useless lots.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Dude, learn to read.
Don't make go back to canes I've sworn not to use again.

Foolish gimmick as usual. Like I don't know what you're implying. Anyway, it's a known fact that Abiola lost in all SE states except Anambra. Yeye.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
diadem10:

Foolish gimmick as usual. Like I don't know what you're implying. Anyway, it's a known fact that Abiola lost in all SE states except Anambra. Yeye.
How many times have Afonja cone heads voted an Igbo candidates.

Greedy lots.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by VirginFinder: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
PigsFromYeast are just so jobless.

Can't they just wait till at least 2022 before they start postulating nonsense

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by diadem10: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Greedy lots.

Jonathan was regarded as Ibo lost son, isn't it? Yoruba didn't think of Peter Obi as PDP VP candidate before voting PDP in Oyo and Ondo states during the presidential election. They only cared about the performance of their state governors under the party and made their decision. Unlike the SE who are still stuck with Ikpeazu just because of their hate for APC. Yeye.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Cone head moro.n, how many times have any Afonja communities alone not to talk of states voted Igbo candidates.

You ritualistic cowards are so useless with those your dumb lies, unhappy hypocrites with wickedness written over your horrible tiger claw face.

Useless Abiola openly insulted Igbos and yet Anambra voted him and here you are, whining. Greedy Afonja lazy touts.

I think it's high time I get a cane for you useless lots.
Yes, he insulted you cos you deserved to be insulted. He openly said it that he does not need your votes and yes he was justified because he won without you people inconsequential votes. Get that. Foolish yamiri lazy thinker. Ode

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Greedy lots.
Foolish osu. Yoruba's do not need your useless votes. Get that into your useless skull.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by BrownRoofRep: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
Yes, he insulted you cos you deserved to be insulted. He openly said it that he does not need your votes and yes he was justified because he won without you people inconsequential votes. Get that. Foolish yamiri lazy thinker. Ode
Lol
Afonja cannot insult me, lie lie.
They are to me life spineless lower animals.

Fake moozlem slaves will always be nobodies.
Na backbiting una sabi and nothing more.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by SouthEastFacts: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
Las las wetin happened?

An Igboman brought him down.

You guys are just hateful. Despite all his hate speeches we gave him over 40% even though Torfa was running with an Igbo man.

Instead of the man to keep his mouth shut and enjoy his win until he is sworn in, he started running his mouth. Na one court injunction from an Igbo man using his traitorous brother as a front that crushed his hope.

Tinubu and his wife have started theirs and he will end like Abiola and Awolowo.
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by kponkedenge(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
The hate on this thread is too much
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by ChangeDchange: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
luvmijeje:

There's one thing that rallies Yoruba together. It's feeling of injustice. Using your scenario, if PDP wins, the north will be in power for 16 years. And you are supporting that and you expect peace in this country. The thing weh una go take your hands cause.

did you just say injustice! Chisus! SW started this betrayal of the south , we
had our brother from the south south on
the seat , (the SS was lucky to get that and
may never get such opportunity again)
buh the greedy sneaky yoruba ppl ie
tinubu conieved with north to push a
southernner out of the seat ,cuz SW want
to be president ,not minding obj was
president of resent .
We are ready to support a northerner over
tinubu ,,, 2023 will be payback time for SS/
SE
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by ChangeDchange: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2019
I stand for a northern president 2023 and beyond . Until SW apologise to our SS brothers for betraying a southener
Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 2:44am On Mar 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Las las wetin happened?

An Igboman brought him down.

You guys are just hateful. Despite all his hate speeches we gave him over 40% even though Torfa was running with an Igbo man.

Instead of the man to keep his mouth shut and enjoy his win until he is sworn in, he started running his mouth. Na one court injunction from an Igbo man using his traitorous brother as a front that crushed his hope.

Tinubu and his wife have started theirs and he will end like Abiola and Awolowo.
I careless about what happened. All I know is that Abiola proved he does not need inconsequential people of east votes and he won.

Mumu, which igboman brought him down. Una fit. If not babangida military regim. Who born igbo people that ran away from Southwest tagging Yoruba anger as Oso Abiola. Igbo my foot.

Lie kill you there. You gave who over 40%, are you daft to know we have the details of the election result. Have you igbos ever give any president 30% before. 4 out of 5 vote Tofa and this one is talking of 40%.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 2:49am On Mar 12, 2019
ChangeDchange:
I stand for a northern president 2023 and beyond .
Until SW apologise to our SS brothers for betraying a southener
Come and collect the apology In our houses.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by Gotze1: 2:50am On Mar 12, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Lol
Afonja cannot insult me, lie lie.
They are to me life spineless lower animals.

Fake moozlem slaves will always be nobodies.
Na backbiting una sabi and nothing more.
Oga ade, go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The Results So Far by ChangeDchange: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Gotze1:
Come and collect the apology In our houses.
You will have to go to SS communities door to door to collect your vote to make tinubu president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence / President Jonathan Returns Home On Sunday / A 6years Old Boy Asked Buhari A Shocking Question That Sent Fear Into The Camp O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.