Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (45759 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
StarUp:
She should just shut up and leave the marriage. Her husband's action says it all.
see as you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why would a lady expect a bottle guy to spend his entire life fučking only her?
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Bigii(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fine and decent beb. God will give you your own hubby.

Madam forgive her. Pussy bleeped cannot be unfucked wink

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Xisnin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

Chaiiii kuku kee me
You are not just a wasted sperm, you are also a coward hiding behind others.
SMH.
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by IloveToMess: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xisnin:

You are not just a wasted sperm, you are also a coward hiding behind others.
SMH.

I must be hiding behind your mother's big butts.
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by 2LESS(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
That "side chick" should be on suicide watch list. The humiliation may be too much to bear considering her age.
For we men, side bae is a necessary evil.
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by MyGeneration(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mumu girls that's how every time you would be seeing their pictures in hotel rooms and inside cars when they have no source of income

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by ozila(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided I'm surprised to hear that an Edo woman is lamenting dix way let her do d needful...

We have change
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Sarah20A(f): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is in her matrimonial home not hotel
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Headlesschicken:
undecided I'm surprised to hear that an Edo woman is lamenting dix way let her do d needful...
iyam surprised as well dat she dey wail cos d edo ladies wey i know have their own way of handling d sidechick wey dey make their husband waka outside grin
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by CDMagazine(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by 1wunmi: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Welcome to the real world. Our product is the answer for a lady or woman looking for Child or miscarriage problem . Your mother give birth to you and you must give birth to child.All our product are effective, Have you really think about what really make man to love her wife more and more check it out at this website
https://adetunji-tradomedical-company.business.site/?m=true.
Good luck

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by shineeye1: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Since when did it become an offense for African man to make room for a second wife? Men should end this side chic bullshit by being brave enough to demand another wife if the one they have is not enough and if they can afford it. This one man one wife thing is a fraud in many cases. Polygamy is lawful in Africa for crying out loud! Men must embrace this cherished right and stop this shadowy side chick games. The African man will become miserable like their white male counterparts if they destroy their right to another wife. Any wife who cannot tolerate an African man exercising his right to another wife should jejely leave the man and the marriage without noise making and proceed to marry in the white world where polygamy is an offense. I am against side-chicking and fornication but I am also against false monogamy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Maski87: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na 2 dirty slaps I go start with if na me.
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by SVC6000: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is Very Hard To Maintain Your Favourite Food For A Very Long Year Day In Day Out Without Tastin Anoda. If U Eat Ogbono Soup, Try Egwusi.
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Who's videoing
The video production crew... Lol... I tire for dis kain story walai
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by clive2u(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joromi12:
fufil soceital rightouesness
then wait and marry who u see fit to stick with and still fulfill the societal righteousness
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Psoul(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
donbachi:
i enter market,use my hard earned money buy 2018 buggati veron...only to park am.then have love for a common dirty 1988 model of 190 benz....i don dey mad b dat...some men are just goats.

G=Greatest
O=Of
A=All
T=Time

Is that what u mean?
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Rozaytee: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
StarUp:
The man must have erroneously married that his wife and later saw what he liked... That's the story of most men today: Be patient enough to get what fits you before you marry.
my sister biko loud it to dem o...if u are a crazy dude who love to explore please ..marry ur kind... If u are an introvert biko marry ur kind ooo...
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Rozaytee: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
shineeye1:
Since when did it become an offense for African man to make room for a second wife? Men should end this side chic bullshit by being brave enough to demand another wife if the one they have is not enough and if they can afford it. This one man one wife thing is a fraud in many cases. Polygamy is lawful in Africa for crying out loud! Men must embrace this cherished right and stop this shadowy side chick games. The African man will become miserable like their white male counterparts if they destroy their right to another wife. Any wife who cannot tolerate an African man exercising his right to another wife should jejely leave the man and the marriage without noise making and proceed to marry in the white world where polygamy is an offense. I am against side-chicking and fornication but I am also against false monogamy
okpo...as if u can handle 2 women at a time

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
MissRaine69:
“Control her husband?”
Who comes up with bs like that?
He is an adult, who needs to decide whether he is in or out of his marriage.

Maybe he needs control like a dog on a leash
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by BIEBER45: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
THE MAN IS A PLAYER
Re: Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Her husband is a fool but she's a bigger fool.

Tame your husband or leave him.

Stop embarrassing yourself by chasing after one of his sidechics.

He prolly fvcking someone else while you are here shouting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.