Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq (21700 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by koladebrainiac(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Y
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by asawanathegreat(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
The governor elect head dey leak water,

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
so ur first assignment now is to jail people involve in armed robbery .....so u r now a police office or the chief justice of kwara state.....instead of u to start thinking of the way to bring in new innovative ideas... u r thinking of winch hunting pipu .... well na next level caucus .... naso una papa buhari wt fish brain don talk ham ... my second tenure will be touch.....rubbish set of pipu...

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Ayomaitama(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Wait till May 29th before you start boasting. What's your problem.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by matrixme(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
IDI0T. Ilorin township roads are still there uncompleted, it is robbers that you want to jail. Are you the commissioner of police? I hope this otoo gee of a thing isn't a one chance affair now?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Charmingrascal(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:
See this one undecided

Because you don manage win. You may still be stone outta that sit after 2years of failure. Its very common in APC. Brainless set of leaders angry

He won all the 16 Local Govts in Kwara with a margin that is wide enough for a cargo plane to pass yet you call it "manage win". Oga u need a brain check to be sure of who is really brainless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Francopol(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
blabbing....

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Atiku007: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Confirm you get mout
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Kog45(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:
This is the main reason Saraki lose the election,Saraki be prepared
...are you saying Saraki was involved in Offa robbery.

I think it’s time to remove politics from offa robbery saga and face reality.

The incoming governor should sit down and draw his plan for Kwarans or else his four years would be a wasted years.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2019
HOPE ALHAJI BUKOLA SARAKI NOT AMONG ooo
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Are you the court?

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
post=76551286:
Offa 33 robbery victims blood are really crying out.
We are feeling their impact already.
Justice delay is not justice deny!
Everyone behind the heinous killing will never EVER know peace all the rest of their miserable lives.
amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Dannyhajo(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
if that's your priority then you're still a fool like buhari and lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Dannyhajo(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2019
you no get any plans for kwara people then

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Mouth

Rule your 4 years and get out

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by captianfreeman(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
This is the problem I have with Nigerian politicians!

I will this , I will that. I will up , I will down. I will right, I will left. There is never WE in their mouths.

That is why their failure is always legendary in fashion. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by olagbola45(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2019
matrixme:
IDI0T. Ilorin township roads are still there uncompleted, it is robbers that you want to jail. Are you the commissioner of police? I hope this otoo gee of a thing isn't a one chance affair now?

Will you b saying dis if your mother got killed in d robbery

Choose ur words carefully cos dia is still pain in offa over d matter pls
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Tupacc: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:
See this one undecided

Because you don manage win. You may still be stone outta that sit after 2years of failure. Its very common in APC. Brainless set of leaders angry

Sus scrofa use your senses

Nah bad thing to deal with Criminals?

Or your papa dey among those that lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Kylekent59: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:
This is the main reason Saraki lose the election,Saraki be prepared

Could you please substantiate that Saraki is involved?

If I shoot someone and gets caught, while in custody, I tell them that you are my friend and you gave me the gun.

Now they will record it and show the public. When your neighbors see the video, don't you think they would start calling you a thief?

Anybody that sees you will call you a thief even people that heard from other.

But deep inside you, you don't know me or talked to me before.

That's how Saraki's situation was then.

So Mr man, don't follow multitudes to believe, reason in your own way and find the solution.

That's how a graduate / literate does.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Bigii(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Tupacc:

Sus scrofa use your senses

Nah bad thing to deal with Criminals?

Or your papa dey among those that lipsrsealed

I know your IQ is not high enough to know that Saraki is the target.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by thehopeful: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2019
ganisucks:
Governor-elect of Kwara, Alhaji Abdulrahman
Abdulrazaq, has promised to interface with
the police to ensure that those implicated in
Offa robbery were promptly prosecuted.

He said that he would ensure that the judicial
process was logically concluded and
perpetrators brought to book.

Abdulrazaq made the pledge at a media
briefing on Sunday night in Ilorin where he
delivered his acceptance speech amidst All
Progressive Congress (APC) party supporters.

He noted that the state had become so
insecure to the extent that banking operations
had been suspended in the entire Kwara
South senatorial zone, after the Offa robbery
saga,

“This development is seriously affecting the
economic development in the zone. We will
interface with the Police to address the
challenge of insecurity

“The Offa robbery where 33 people were
killed, based on police investigation was
linked to top government officials,’’ he said.

He also pledged that his administration will be
accountable to the people and will not steal or
loot the state’s treasury.

www.nta.ng/news/politics/20190311-offa-robbery-case-will-be-reactivated/
He has to be careful. He should not do giragira.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Tupacc: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:

I know your IQ is not high enough to know that Saraki is the target.

You’re daft!

The criminals are the target!
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
I thought they have been jailed already by former igp undecided Every politicizing offa Robbery.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by naijapikin04(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
I’ll Reactivate Offa Robbery Case – Abdulrazaq

Details>>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/11/ill-reactivate-offa-robbery-case-abdulrazaq/
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by tsannee(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Stupid man as if he has any power on the case anyway you have to give zombies like shaeed popoola and other zombies something to sell to offa people
Animal in human skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
That is the work of the police and the court of law. Focus on good governance, that is what you are voted for.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Is he also the judge and jury?

By the way being sent to jail is what should happen to bank robbers in a sane society therefore telling us you will jail them is not an achievement undecided
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Besk: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:
See this one undecided

Looks like something still dey pepper dis one. ����. If you cannot be civilised enough to accept that in an election, your candidate can either win or lose, then you should go hide yourself in a cave where you apparently belong.

If the thing come pepper you too much, make una go hug transformer...����
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by ghettochild4u(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mumu governor.. See his first agenda...
Instead to say he will jail saraki..
No wonder dem dey always abuse all afonjas...
Them 25% Yoruba brain n 75% Hausa/almajiri brain....
If u know afonja history.. Then u know
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by TruthinAction: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
ganisucks:
Governor-elect of Kwara, Alhaji Abdulrahman
Abdulrazaq, has promised to interface with
the police to ensure that those implicated in
Offa robbery were promptly prosecuted.

He said that he would ensure that the judicial
process was logically concluded and
perpetrators brought to book.

Abdulrazaq made the pledge at a media
briefing on Sunday night in Ilorin where he
delivered his acceptance speech amidst All
Progressive Congress (APC) party supporters.

He noted that the state had become so
insecure to the extent that banking operations
had been suspended in the entire Kwara
South senatorial zone, after the Offa robbery
saga,

“This development is seriously affecting the
economic development in the zone. We will
interface with the Police to address the
challenge of insecurity

“The Offa robbery where 33 people were
killed, based on police investigation was
linked to top government officials,’’ he said.

He also pledged that his administration will be
accountable to the people and will not steal or
loot the state’s treasury.

www.nta.ng/news/politics/20190311-offa-robbery-case-will-be-reactivated/

This is the foolishness of APC led government. Their first focus is always to witch hunt instead of focusing on developing their state. Who amongst the politician that does not steal? They all steal in different ways. They should remember that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law / Drama As Nigerians Hustle For Bread During Election Campaign In Ilorin (video) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.