Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq (21706 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by highbee02: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:
See this one undecided

Because you don manage win. You may still be stone outta that sit after 2years of failure. Its very common in APC. Brainless set of leaders angry

Point of correction, he did not MANAGE to win. He won gallantly, the margin was very wide. Oponu
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:

Because you don manage win.
what do u mean by "manage to win". Someone that won a landslide victory. Let him say wat he wants. He is the governor elect.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by wirinet(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
dokyOloye:
Looks like Kwarans have another airhead on their hands as a governor.
Som1 help me ask that abokki if he's now a law court that jails ppl.
So much ignorance is being exhibited here.
It is the state that has the power to prosecute criminal cases, under the advice of the state's director of public prosecution, under the office of the attorney general of the state, who is an appointee of the governor.
Get some education here; - https://www.lawyard.ng/6879-2/

If a governor is not interested in a case under the state's jurisdiction , the case will not make it to trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by alen4smith(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bigii:
See this one undecided

Because you don manage win. You may still be stone outta that sit after 2years of failure. Its very common in APC. Brainless set of leaders angry
pained idiot.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by aigbokiejohnson(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why not concentrate in governance as soon as you are sworn in?
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by NoRetreat(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Get the power first, settle down in your office, study situations and files, check the impulse of the citizens and act. That will be talk and do! If you gets there and situation has changed, files ate missing and your intending action becomes unpopular, what will you do?
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by dokyOloye: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
wirinet:

So much ignorance is being exhibited here.
It is the state that has the power to prosecute criminal cases, under the advice of the state's director of public prosecution, under the office of the attorney general of the state, who is an appointee of the governor.
Get some education here; - https://www.lawyard.ng/6879-2/

If a governor is not interested in a case under the state's jurisdiction , the case will not make it to trial.
you are the most ignorant person here.
He didn't say he will prosecute.
He said he will 'jail'.
Only a judge has d power to jail som1.
Unless in your own limited comprehension, every prosecution ends in a jail term.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Section7: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
We are watching
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by Champagnegold: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
initial gragra we know your type later you will start your own robbing, now u are looking for what to mask your face or mask their (Kwaran). face as you are about to start. God dey see you
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by kmaster007: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
ganisucks:
Governor-elect of Kwara, Alhaji Abdulrahman
Abdulrazaq, has promised to interface with
the police to ensure that those implicated in
Offa robbery were promptly prosecuted.

He said that he would ensure that the judicial
process was logically concluded and
perpetrators brought to book.

Abdulrazaq made the pledge at a media
briefing on Sunday night in Ilorin where he
delivered his acceptance speech amidst All
Progressive Congress (APC) party supporters.

He noted that the state had become so
insecure to the extent that banking operations
had been suspended in the entire Kwara
South senatorial zone, after the Offa robbery
saga,

“This development is seriously affecting the
economic development in the zone. We will
interface with the Police to address the
challenge of insecurity

“The Offa robbery where 33 people were
killed, based on police investigation was
linked to top government officials,’’ he said.

He also pledged that his administration will be
accountable to the people and will not steal or
loot the state’s treasury.

www.nta.ng/news/politics/20190311-offa-robbery-case-will-be-reactivated/
carry go.... saraki as been receiving prison alert on his fone since last year
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by adecz: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Are you a court judge or
Commissioner Of Police?
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by iwai: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
You never rule you don day make noise I day laugh you
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by poseidon12: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Semi-illiterate. As a Governor he cannot jail anybody. It is only the courts that can jail anyone.
Re: I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq by BotherMleeper(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Moreoffaith:

You can actually do the needful by hiring bobbyrisky grin grin she will surely educate you on how to look like a woman.

When did IT become a she?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps / I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo / Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.