Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North (8383 Views)

Why PDP May Zone 2023 Presidential Ticket To North / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Printerscanner: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I think APC is Buhari and Buhari is APC if we look at the current trend in Kano and some Northern States there will be no APC without Buhari.

So the PDP Should Zone the Presidency to the North and pick their Vice President from the South East or South South this will be strategic and will help the party regain power again .

In terms of Trust the Igbo's will gladly Form Political alliance with the North anytime they will not pretend or hide their motives

Let APC zone the Presidency to the South West and His VP from North

So, when will SE produce president? Year 3050 or 6050? So, you are ready to align with the North just to spite Yorubas? I am sorry for you. 2023 is going to be Osinbajo/El-Rufai, bring out your Northern candidate and see how you will be humiliate again.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by arewaboy01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
nazram1:

let continue to fool them selves i swear
they don't know PDP is a Dead party
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by NkayStory(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
StOla:

I am happy you feel so worthless. We will continue to act, while you will continue to react to our actions.

Worthlessness is written all over you,you dont kmow whether to be sane or insane,normal or abnormal,sick or well.

Just a bundle of messy confusion..

Ndo.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by deomelo: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8922691_532844243904576948375099015304309000110080n_jpg30a001e5f1ee8249a198950edd4582e1

Igbos no dey taya with their internet foolery. The one wey you led athiefKulooter inside shalanga still dey pain athiefKulooter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by kcnwaigbo: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Goke7:
this my ibo peeps don't understand sw politics, they think it's that straightforward like they do in the east lol. You lots will be shocked when you see block votes figures from the sw in 2023 for osinbajo or any other Yoruba candidate. The Oyo elections have confused you lots, you think that's how 2023 will be? grin
Sw votes alone will not make osibanjo president.The question is will the north vote for him against one of their own?

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Goke7: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

Sw votes alone will not make osibanjo president.The question is will the north vote for him against one of their own?

the north has voted against their own before so they can do it again. The way you guys are so fixated about the north makes me wonder, what makes you think they will never vote for a southerner again when they have have done so before. If the north feels safe and secure with an osinbajo, they will vote massively for him irrespective of what any of you think. Politics is all about interests, There will also be massive voters turn out in the sw in 2023 when a Yoruba man is on the ballot as President, forget what is happening now, that is sw politics for you. Reason you guys feel they are betrayals, they can line up behind you today and go against you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
NkayStory:

Your headache,you can call yourselves kings and Igbos slaves to suit your delusions but that wont make you President in 2023,

Go and write it down,instead of yorubas to be President in 2023 or beyond ,the North will continue to rule till Nigeria dis-integrates

That is a promise.

And you are God the promise enforcer that knows the future. You miserable fellow that don't know what will happen the next second want to predict 2023. When will you lot learn? Such a pathetic people always reasoning to fail. I hail Una. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by PHILipu1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
As soon as Buhari leaves office, APC is dead and buried in Nigeria, it will become a Tinubu Lagos party just like defunct AD cheesy

By then, Tinubu or Osinbajo or Fashola or Fayemi will become their Presidential aspirant with Barowo Gandollar as VP, then they will win the Presidential seat of Bourdillion shocked shocked
Just like Tinubu left Lagos government house and he no longer has power?

Buhari will just be to Nigeria what Tinubu is to Lagos.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Umahi of ebonyi state will come out for president in 2023. As much as I dislike abakaliki people, I must admit that Umahi is a very stubborn man who stands firmly on what he believes in. So if PDP deny Igbos the 2023 ticket, Umahi will lead other SE PDP states to boycott and sabotage PDP
grin
You are joking right? Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state. A well known Buhari apologist will lead other Igbos.... Nna gbado anya

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Who is nobody? Abeg, speak for yourself.
grin
You guys are cracking me up here. He is talking of Nobody as if he is everybody.
What the southwest has to bargain now, is prayers that Buhari kicks the bucket before 2023. Igbos have accepted their fate, which is, that no other tribe in Nigeria is willing to support them win the presidency. So we are ready to support the North to continue ruling and hope they provide enabling environment for our businesses to thrive.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by omoiyalayi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you check the people creating this kind of thread you will discover they are from the yeest

They are still suffering from Obi & atiku lost
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

grin
You guys are cracking me up here. He is talking of Nobody as if he is everybody.
What the southwest has to bargain now, is prayers that Buhari kicks the bucket before 2023. Igbos have accepted their fate, which is, that no other tribe in Nigeria is willing to support them win the presidency. So we are ready to support the North to continue ruling and hope they provide enabling environment for our businesses to thrive.

But the thing is the North will pick SW over you guys or have you been deluded to think otherwise. You guys seem to be betting that the North will perpetuate themselves in perpetuity but they are more politically astute than you guys. They will support SW so it can return to them after 2031.
If the Igbos don't embrace coalitions and drop all these politics of hatred they will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Efewestern: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
SE is likely to produce the next president.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Efewestern:
SE is likely to produce the next president.

Explain how. APC will not put a SE candidate down? PDP is likely to go for SS so explain how
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Efewestern: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
dyydxx1:

Explain how. APC will not put a SE candidate down? PDP is likely to go for SS so explain how

PDP won't pick any SS candidate, SS just produced the last president. APC will pick either from SW or SS, if APC chooses SW, then SS will give PDP block votes.

The North will be divided, because PDP is will pick a very influential northern politician as VP.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
dyydxx1:

But the thing is the North will pick SW over you guys or have you been deluded to think otherwise. You guys seem to be betting that the North will perpetuate themselves in perpetuity but they are more politically astute than you guys. They will support SW so it can return to them after 2031.
If the Igbos don't embrace coalitions and drop all these politics of hatred they will never rule Nigeria
You actually think the North cares about being fair? No. Power is what the core North cares about. The more divided the south is, the better for the North to remain in power. The Southwest are equally regarded as infidels just as the Southeast and south south.
Embracing coalitions, you say? when the same Igbos are threatened at any given opportunity to be wiped off because of the selfishness of the southwest politicians. Maybe the Igbo political class may seek for coalition with you people. But the ordinary Igbo on the street is not going to enter into any coalition with the southwest.
Let APC present their candidate in 2023 and see how the Igbos will vote. Though our votes don't count (as claimed) but when the time comes you will see Igbos voting for the continuity of the North in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Osaze007: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
I
Whiteangel1234:
I think APC is Buhari and Buhari is APC if we look at the current trend in Kano and some Northern States there will be no APC without Buhari.

So the PDP Should Zone the Presidency to the North and pick their Vice President from the South East or South South this will be strategic and will help the party regain power again .

In terms of Trust the Igbo's will gladly Form Political alliance with the North anytime they will not pretend or hide their motives

Let APC zone the Presidency to the South West and His VP from North

I thought Igbo said vp Is slave position
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Efewestern:

PDP won't pick any SS candidate, SS just produced the last president. APC will pick either from SW or SS, if APC chooses SW, then SS will give PDP block votes.

The North will be divided, because PDP is will pick a very influential northern politician.

PDP will not pick a northern politician and even if they do I believe it makes an APC victory even more interesting. See MKO abiola won Kano even in Tofas ward largely because of kingibe so an APC candidate will as of necessity choose another matching influencial Northern VP. It doesn't matter if SE give PDP block votes they will come up short. And as Buhari isn't on the ballot. Nobody will get Northern block votes it will be a vote according to choice and preference and let the best man carry the day

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

You actually think the North cares about being fair? No. Power is what the core North cares about. The more divided the south is, the better for the North to remain in power. The Southwest are equally regarded as infidels just as the Southeast and south south.
Embracing coalitions, you say? when the same Igbos are threatened at any given opportunity to be wiped off because of the selfishness of the southwest politicians. Maybe the Igbo political class may seek for coalition with you people. But the ordinary Igbo on the street is not going to enter into any coalition with the southwest.
Let APC present their candidate in 2023 and see how the Igbos will vote. Though our votes don't count (as claimed) but when the time comes you will see Igbos voting for the continuity of the North in Aso Rock.

Igbo votes are inconsequential in presidential elections. There is a well tried pathway to get there without them so no be today. The core North my brother aren't as stupid or power hungry as you make them to be and this is a fundamental miscalculation. In any case it doesn't matter who the SE supports they won't determine who wins.
SE can stay on there own nobody is secretly wishing for a coalition with them especially Southwest. We prefer the northerners because they don't practice politics of hatred and are more astute than you guys

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Osaze007: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
StOla:
It is only the SouthEast that is determined to serve the North forever.

They are too scared to compete with the SouthSouth or SouthWest.

Raw truth served
They will rather second to an Hausa man than compete with a Yoruba man lool
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
dyydxx1:

PDP will not pick a northern politician and even if they do I believe it makes an APC victory even more interesting. See MKO abiola defeated Kano even in Tofas ward largely because of kingibe so an APC candidate will as of necessity choose another matching influencial Northern VP. It doesn't matter if SE give PDP block votes they will come up short. And as Buhari isn't on the ballot. Nobody will get Northern block votes it will be a vote according to choice and preference and let the best man carry the day
You want to compare MKO era and now? Have you ever wondered why that particular election was annulled? And please don't tell me about OBJ.
The truth is that the North has seen the division in the south and will capitalize on that to continue in power.
All PDP need to do is to field someone who is widely accepted in the North and the rest is history. Moreover, you will agree with me that Buhari is not a party man who will go out of his way to see that APC continue in power.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osaze007:

Raw truth served
They will rather second to an Hausa man than compete with a Yoruba man lool
And that is why a Professor of Law is serving 'Waec' holder whose certificate is a thing of endless debate.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Osaze007: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

A northern Muslim extremist and a Southern Muslim...? Dead on Arrival!

Buahaha we no Look l religion for Yoruba land and wince you want to play stupid we will do the same and see votes are not needed
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Osaze007: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

I have told you exactly what played out, yet you have chosen to believe your own lies just to feel happy..
As for the bonded/last paragraph..... . Not every Ibo man on nairaland is from the S East..
Come to think of it, remove Lagos which one of your own Fashola and Tinibus confirmed large population of Ibos in Lagos during 2008 Lagos census with over 40 percent population, then check the remaining SW states and compare it with SE number of registered voters and be the judge yourself...
I don't even want to mention IPOB factor that made a lot of people not to get their PVC..
Continue lying to yourself to be happy..

As usual You ibos make mouth and lose worse case it will be another northerner and a westerner as vp and your plans to get vp and spite Yoruba will fail again
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by eagleeye2: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
dyydxx1:

Igbo votes are inconsequential in presidential elections. There is a well tried pathway to get there without them so no be today. The core North my brother aren't as stupid or power hungry as you make them to be and this is a fundamental miscalculation. In any case it doesn't matter who the SE supports they won't determine who wins.
SE can stay on there own nobody is secretly wishing for a coalition with them especially Southwest. We prefer the northerners because they don't practice politics of hatred and are more astute than you guys
grin
Of course they are not as power hungry as make them and Buhari a '76' years old and Atiku '72' old both Fulanis are the best APC and PDP fielded.
I don't delude myself to that extent.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by mercyville: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Who is nobody? Abeg, speak for yourself.

Maybe you are just annoyed that Buhari won with a little help from the SW and TINUBU but it is an unwritten law that there would be rotation Of power between the North and South and I think that is what has been playing out.I do not think the North is so daft as to continue to field and vote for Northerners,who will always win because they have the number except there is an alliance between the South and the Middle belt.
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

You want to compare MKO era and now? Have you ever wondered why that particular election was annulled? And please don't tell me about OBJ.
The truth is that the North has seen the division in the south and will capitalize on that to continue in power.
All PDP need to do is to field someone who is widely accepted in the North and the rest is history. Moreover, you will agree with me that Buhari is not a party man who will go out of his way to see that APC continue in power.

Let them try it. They will lose. Anyway I still personally don't believe PDP can be this stupid but it's welcome if they did. My point still stands, Buhari is not on the ballot so we can at least agree no northern bloc votes for whoever the influential Northerners are. Either as PDP presidential candidate or APC VP candidate. So it will be interesting to actually test this and do away with assumptions. But either way the road to victory doesn't pass through the SE. This governorship elections should have shown you that the Northerners are voting based on there own local issues and interests. They are politically astute and will definitely support a VP so that they can reclaim power in 2031. It will be about position. If this is PDPs game plan they will lose again

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Osaze007: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
dyydxx1:

You can see politics of hatred and bigotry they are expert at
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

grin
Of course they are not as power hungry as make them and Buhari a '76' years old and Atiku '72' old both Fulanis are the best APC and PDP fielded.
I don't delude myself to that extent.

It's there turn. Since 1999 you have had South almost 13 years in power. We are still leading them sef, so for equity it's good. The Northern power brokers understand this and that is where your own miscalculation driven by irrational anger is
Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by dyydxx1: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osaze007:

You can see politics of hatred and bigotry they are expert at

North don't care as long as it is South. It's a South or North rotation so anybody can emerge. It's the SE that should be able to emerge from the main parties but you can't reap where you haven't shown since you have all been destroying destroying, even the PDP that should reward you for your loyalty you prefer them to give notherners grin grin because you somehow feel they can spite APC SW....well it will end in disappointment as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by Kennydoc(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osaze007:

Buahaha we no Look l religion for Yoruba land and wince you want to play stupid we will do the same and see votes are not needed

And who says it is Yoruba votes alone that determine who wins Nigerian presidential elections? No part of the South will join you in voting a Muslim/Muslim ticket. You may not even get 50% from that same South West. Despite having your starboy Osinbajo on the ticket, Buhari got only 53%. Abeg, leave d matter.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Zone 2023 Presidency To The North by ISLAMBAD: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Osaze007:

As usual You ibos make mouth and lose worse case it will be another northerner and a westerner as vp and your plans to get vp and spite Yoruba will fail again
Keep consoling yourself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can't "Continue" With Bad Governance - PDP Tells Buhari / Garba Shehu: Buhari Has Done Everything To Win Terror War / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.