Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. (6932 Views)

What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
drop review oooooi
i used a Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro. I can say the battery of this device is better than the pouvoir 2 pro. Nice design, I play my pubg with highest settings and no lag at all. Phone speed is awesome. Camera is cool far better than my former phone.. Overall nice performance.. If you need any more update just let me know
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2019
DlawTECHY:
PUBG with HIGHEST SETTINGS and NO LAG at all.
ehnnnnnnnnnnnn?? are u sure??
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by Freelancerx: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2019
You can get a Tecno POUVOIR 2 AIR FOR 40K
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
4G LTE: NO
Screen Size: 6.0 Inches HD+ FULLVIEW capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
Screen Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels (~304 ppi density)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek chipset
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by Freelancerx: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks for the review, please hardly that tecno phone are great
DlawTECHY:
i used a Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro. I can say the battery of this device is better than the pouvoir 2 pro. Nice design, I play my pubg with highest settings and no lag at all. Phone speed is awesome. Camera is cool far better than my former phone.. Overall nice performance.. If you need any more update just let me know
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ehnnnnnnnnnnnn?? are u sure??
very sure boss.. No noticeable lag.. This is my first Huawei phone and it has given me great Joy...
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Freelancerx:
Thanks for the review, please hardly that tecno phone are great
Tecno phone are great too...
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by Freelancerx: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
DlawTECHY:
is the tecno pouvour 2 pro better than it? If not oga lock up. I pointed an obvious fact to you that it's not a high end phone... Thereby you shouldn't expect sooooooooo much like u did. You checked the specs before buying it right? If yes Oga lock up
Yes the battery is very great 5000mah Battery.
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by Spacelord360: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
I do prefer infinix device to tecno
Re: Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Spacelord360:
I do prefer infinix device to tecno
i have used both.. I bought the note 3 70k that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them / Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users / Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.