Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? (2047 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
A lady friend fooled me and hate myself right now.

I have this younger female friend who is (was) a virgin. I even know his boyfriend who happened to be my friend.
She sent me a whatsap message telling me “I have been raped. I am broken now”. She went offline, with phone switched off. All efforts to reach her proved abortive. Her boyfriend was worried and angry, I had to assume the role of calming this guy down. He even cried. I was practically baby sitting him.

On Wednesday, she became reachable again, when I finally got her to narrate what happened.
She explained how a facebook friend she has been chatting for 3 months came to pick her with his car to his house. She claimed they are not dating. They are just harmless friends. So when they got to his house, they met 3 other guys. But it was getting late and his house is located outskirt of Ekiti, getting transport back to the main town will be difficult at late hour, she agreed to sleep over after persuasion from her friend.
So in the middle of the night, her facebook friend woke her up, pounced on her and deflowered her, and other guys joined in, and they all took her in turns.

I was so enraged. I was ready to go to Ekiti immediately and arrest those guys. I asked if she recognize the guy. She said yes, but could not locate his house again, because locating the place is complex. She said he blocked her on phone and infact she has deleted his number due to what he did to him.

I said but you exchanged number on facebook, we can check facebook chat log to get the number gain. She said she deleted her chat logs on facebook. At first I didn’t suspect anything.

I made sure I didn’t tell her boyfriend because he will be devastated by learning 4 guys deflowered his sweetheart. I wanted to handle it maturely.

Then things started going wrong
1. Next day, I asked if she went to the hospital to report and get rape report in case the guy is caught or to flush her system and get treatment, she said No, she only went to a pharmacy where they gave her some antibiotics. Out of curiosity, I asked what about pregnancy? She said I shouldn’t worry, she took Postinor 2 already. I was like WTF?

2. I saw her whatsap status of picture of her outing with friends. Another one with her up town friends smoking shisha at a bar. I confronted her, she said she had to go out with them to free herself emotionally. She said she has been crying and moody so she needs something to lift her spirit.

3. Finally, her boyfriend chatted me up this Saturday and told he me, finally chatted and called her. He explained what happened to her. His account is different from mine. She told her boyfriend, only one guy was in the room. She was only raped by one guy. I was like why the contradiction? I told her boyfriend they were 4. My guy was angry, went to whatsapp to confront her. She didn’t respond, she blocked the both of us on both whatsapp and Facebook.

Ladies, why now? When you lose your virginity, don’t blame anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by grad2012(f): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Although she's kind of like not being straight forward but what if she was actually raped. But I don't think a sane person should lie about such a thing.
its crazy cause her story is a little confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
grad2012:
Although she's kind of like not being straight forward but what if she was actually raped. But I don't think a sane person should lie about such a thing.

Why blocked us? We are trying to help her...whats she hiding?

Its really annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by edicied: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
grad2012:
Women lie about rape all the time, its like business for them. Its normal.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by edicied: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
1. She wasn't raped

2. She wasn't a virgin

3. There were no four (4) guys.

You should even be happy she told you she was raped. Some would tell you they fell on an erect penis/pestle or lost it during rigorous exercise.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trying to buy land but cloudflare bullsh*t wouldn't let me rest.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
proxillin:

Why blocked us? We are trying to help her...whats she hiding?

Its really annoying.

She got caught. Your friend just dodged a bullet
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by lilmax(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
lol

its funny a girl tells you she lost her virginity through rape

never believed it once

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
ceeroh:
1. She wasn't raped

2. She wasn't a virgin

You should even be happy she told you she was raped. Some would tell you they fell on an erect penis/pestle or lost it during rigorous exercise.

I tire jare
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by dmgr(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
That what some of them do,they will claim they were raped and blame it on something ,thou there 're few cases that 're true.

That was how one told me she went to her boyfriend's place and he raped her and that was how she was Deflowed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by MissRaine69(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
She has been denying the honeypot to the main man. But has been distributing it right, left and centre like IMF funds to every guy. She was not rapped
She had sex

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
MissRaine69:
She has been denying the honeypot to the main man. But has been distributing it right, left and centre like IMF funds to every guy. She was not rapped
She had sex

Its lookin like it.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
dmgr:
That what some of them do,they will claim they were raped and blame it on something ,thou there 're few cases that 're true.

That was how one told me she went to her boyfriend's place and he raped her and that was how she was Deflowed

That lie is becoming stale now. I have stopped believing it.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Actually she was raped, by a Facebook friend she was silly enough to go to his house at night and foolish enough to spend the night with. She was so traumatized that she had to go out with her friends to smoke Shisha. And so wise enough to take postinor 2 and antibiotics instead of visiting the hospital. She blocked you two because you were bringing back bad memories. grin grin grin

BTW only one guy deflowered her and not four. That's if the flower dey there self.See as she dey finger your brains.grin Won to scam yin... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
ceeroh:
1. She wasn't raped

2. She wasn't a virgin

Chai! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Actually she was raped, by a Facebook friend she was silly enough to go to his house at night and foolish enough to spend the night with. She was so traumatized that she had to go out with her friends to smoke Shisha. And so wise enough to take postinor 2 and antibiotics instead of visiting the hospital. She blocked you two because you were bringing back bad memories. grin grin grin

BTW only one guy deflowered her and not four. That's if the flower dey there self.See as she dey finger your brains.grin Won to scam yin... grin

LOLz grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by justiniyke29: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol, she wasn't raped. She went there and her animal instinct took over and she had a sweet foursome aka menerge 'a' trois. Now she is feeling guilty and wondering what she will say to her main bf when he finally tries to break down the wall of Jericho with his sledgehammer only to find out that not only has the wall been broken down, a 6lane express way has been laid.

I laugh in Greek, that was how one told while in school that me she was a virgin only for me to enter there and it swallowed not 1 but 3 fingers and still expecting more. But what do I even know self maybe she was raped in her mind and she needed shisha to wipe away her tears��������

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
God saved a nigga like me from this kinda hoe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
justiniyke29:
Lol, she wasn't raped. She went there and her animal instinct took over and she had a sweet foursome aka menerge 'a' trois. Now she is feeling guilty and wondering what she will say to her main bf when he finally tries to break down the wall of Jericho with his sledgehammer only to find out that not only has the wall been broken down, a 6lane express way has been laid.

I laugh in Greek, that was how one told while in school that me she was a virgin only for me to enter there and it swallowed not 1 but 3 fingers and still expecting more. But what do I even know self maybe she was raped in her mind and she needed shisha to wipe away her tears��������

They are making it hard for people to believe them when they are actually raped.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by justiniyke29: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
proxillin:

They are making it hard for people to believe them when they are actually raped.
how many girls get raped in Nigeria? When sex is so cheap nowadays, even free at times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by ShinqRambq: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
It is their last ticket to marriage
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by edicied: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

So you get sense like this smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Onyi22(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thank God am still a virgin
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Most girls always claim they lost their virginity to rape or they were forced. None of them will ever claim they had consensual sex.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Fidelismaria: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin

Shisha don make her forget say her lie no dey correspond

Hahahah

Farm tool

Anyways if your friend still wan beg the Lady back, I know just the thing to gift her...check my signature
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Adasun(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
grad2012:
nothing is confusing here,the bit.ch was drilled by some chad and she is loving it.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Adasun(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
MissRaine69:
She had sex
u have sense 69 grin
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by Adasun(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
justiniyke29:

u mean da pus§sy was clamouring for more fingers ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by proxillin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adasun:
nothing is confusing here,the bit.ch was drilled by some chad and she is loving it.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by MissRaine69(f): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adasun:
u have sense 69 grin
He is too naive it’s actually sad.
Re: Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? by DMerciful(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Many girls do it. My second gf at uni told me she was raped at 13 and that's how she lost her virginity even when I didn't ask. Later behaviour suggest she's like lying. Sincerely I careless if a woman is a virgin or not provided she's beautiful with decent character though I'm long taken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Janema Twerks/performs On A Stage Show - (photos & Video) / My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back / Frequent Sex Does Not Increase The Size Of A Woman's Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.