Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 (27352 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening Pt 2 / U.S. Immigration Crackdown, ICE Arrest Over 140 Workers At A Beef Plant(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by Ogbuonyeisiogu(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good day IV officer

We have immigration concerns

My situation:
My wife is a US citizen by birth but married to me in Nigeria. Now we want to relocate to the US.

Myself and 5 of our kids. My oldest son is 12 and the youngest son is 9 months. My wife wants to file a petition for Immigration Visa for us.

1. Do we need an immigration professional to assist us with petition for Allien relative and Visa process to the US from start to finish or can we do it by ourselves. If yes please any recommendation?

2. can she file the Petition and submit all documents from Nigeria online to USCIS office using her father's resident address since the father approved that we us his address to prove residence or she must return to the US and file it there though, she will still use her father's residential address for the filing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by Kamnelly1: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Hello everyone, please help me confirm if this is fake....

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by justwise(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2021
USMissionNGRA:

Good afternoon,

It is possible, but not guaranteed. You would need to contact the receiving post (Frankfurt) to determine their availability to conduct the interview. Please contact the Frankfurt immigrant visa section by using the form on their website: https://de.usembassy.gov/contact-the-immigrant-visa-section/ or my emailing them directly at frankfurtvisainquiries@state.gov for additional information.

Thank You,
US Mission Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Trump Immigration Policy Will Reduce Number Of Nigerians In Strategic Profession / Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million / Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.