Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (57631 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Wizygreat12: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Better let him go and lear Fucknazer for Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Zorbadezinc: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
NORSIYK:
What a day for Mr. Iberiberism grin

There are 2 Iberiberism masters in South East

ROCHAS OKOROCHA AND WILLIE OBIANO.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Ogecharm: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
These are the kind of thing u get when u choose to betray ur people .Rotimi u are next.Anybody who voted APC govt must suffer what those people that was killed in Kaduna today. suffered.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by bigerboy200: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
I think APC wants to deal with him.. They feel he might be too big to handle,hence they wanna cut him to size.

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Gozzzy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .
How do you even think? What makes you think Igbos are interested in Presidency Why do you Yorubas always have that delusion that Igbos are crazed by presidency, like you people... We are after good governance...dividends of democracy... irrespective of the tribe that's there... Try to think straight naa, bros.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by francis5051: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
You know in IMO state we have the people I called the couldn't sees,faresees,never-appreciatees..God will never forgive rochas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by amazon14: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very good. Okoro idiot come go Senate make i see. Inec thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by olanrewaju99(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Politics is a dangerous game a friend today could turn to enemy tomorrow. After all is contributions to the party now he is of no use well politics is not a forever stuff. Utilize your chance wisely some comes once in a lifetime.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Ndubest123(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Going going gone

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Halo22: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okoroawusa have you seen ur life? We told u earlier that ur end would be terrible, but you never listened. Now face ur ordeal finally, u are on ur own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by hekkyboi: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
mcharles:
Who say man no dey
Nkwerre people i sight u. 'men dey '

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by IykeD(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stupid man! After looting Imo dry, he wanted to replicate Lagos politics in Imo forgetting that he is in Igboland where there is no unnecessary respect and godfatherism. Good riddance to extremely-smelly bad rubbish!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by IloveToMess: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
I really should pity Rochas but my heart is hardened towards him cos he is the most greedy man in Igboland. He wants all the land he wants all the money he wants all the contracts he wants all the appointments he wants all the positions.

What a man!
He would have been in the best position to become the next president from SE zone but his greed and bad jobs he did with IMO is pursuing him left right centre.
Ka chineke mezie okwu!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by BabbanBura(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
chinambusay:
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has revealed why they wont't issue certificate of return to Rochas Okorocha. According to INEC, they won't be issuing certificate of return to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State because he was declared winner  of Imo West Senatorial district under duress.

This disclosure came after a list of those billed to be issued certificate on Thursday, March 14, was shared by the electoral body. The event will take place at the Africa Hall of the International Conference Centre, Abuja, and it is expected that all candidates will be on ground before 10am.  

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/11/we-wont-issue-certificate-of-return-to-rochas-okorocha-inec/

So good as orgasm, if true! He stole that mandate, I believe. Plus we don't need agberos the likes of Dino in that senate

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by pahen1991: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
jasmine1600:
Greed has killed Rochas polical career
People can take back their state, lands and other properties from the fool,
Agnes nwanma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Bobby4090: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .

I'm from imo state. We do not even regard Rochas as an ibo man hence we call him Okoroausa. The best thing that can be done to ibos is to have Rochas disqualified. I thank God for Oshiomole that tackled him. A God sent chairman that faced a thief who wanted to appropriate all positions and wealth just to his family members. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by KingWarri: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Leopantro:
Abagworo Abagworo Abagworo MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP!!! it has finish oh
wetin b ur own na.... grin
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
What is duress about people insisting that result must be pronounced? As long as the result was ready and with the officer nothing is wrong with party faithfuls demanding that it be read out before leaving to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
You want make roaches turn una to statue abi ?

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by atikuobi2019nig: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
so this was how this nonsense okorocha would have run Nigerian if he had won the 2007 presidential election, to run a family dynasty in the country, May the Good lord who has punish you already continue to punish you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Akuruoulo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mr Iberiberism is a nobody in IMO state politics. na only mouth he get. DANGWURU MAN
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Asshurbanipali: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okoroawusa has used you for rituals, you are now a walking dead. I spit on you because you are useless. Maybe you should query the same INEC you were hailing when Buhari "won". Tufia gi

Lest i forget, Ifedioha has won. Any defence? cheesy

Abagworo:
What is duress about people insisting that result must be pronounced? As long as the result was ready and with the officer nothing is wrong with party faithfuls demanding that it be read out before leaving to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by blujoi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
If your idea of an igbo presidency is through a man like Rochas, then we don’t want undecided

yerokunphilips:

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Leopantro:
Abagworo
Abagworo
Abagworo
MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!!
ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week
no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP!!!
it has finish oh

I don't understand your rant. I've written it earlier that I became a millionaire in Dollar before my 25th birthday and that was 11 years ago. I joined Nairaland 10 years ago as an already made young man and right now by the grace of God I'm a made multibillionaire in Naira so I don't need money to say the truth or make the choice in what I believe is right.

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by jamace(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Result of IBERIBERISM grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Asshurbanipali: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are a hopeless useless poverty inflicted dirty old man. You live on 20k monthly propaganda stipend. You are jobless and hopeless in life. If you doubt me, make your self available at any location of your choice in PH this coming Friday for a meet up. Lying worthless bastard. You think you can come online to lie unchallenged. Show yourself this Friday at any location of your choice in PH, we shall meet you there. cheesy

Abagworo:

I don't understand your rant. I've written it earlier that I became a millionaire in Dollar before my 25th birthday and that was 11 years ago. I joined Nairaland 10 years ago as an already made young man and right now by the grace of God I'm a made multibillionaire in Naira so I don't need money to say the truth or make the choice in what I believe is right.

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by midnighter(f): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
chei! oke ochicha...
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Diamondwriter(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Why are u guys like this?

It's not everything that you will bring tribalism into.

Igbos, and indeed Nigeria, need a good president not a regional one.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by IykeD(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bobby4090:

I'm from imo state. We do not even regard Rochas as an ibo man hence we call him Okoroausa. The best thing that can be done to ibos is to have Rochas disqualified. I thank God for Oshiomole that tackled him. A God sent chairman that faced a thief who wanted to appropriate all positions and wealth just to his family members. God forbid.

You definitely are not Igbo let alone from Imo. Bro, pls try and discover your identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by kinzd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
What is dis one talking about?
Leopantro:
Abagworo Abagworo Abagworo MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP!!! it has finish oh
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by soloehis(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
he was a nuisance

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Asshurbanipali: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sincerely Abagworo will not survive this stoppage of 20k monthly propaganda stipend, that's all he lives for. I warned him cheesy

Leopantro:
Abagworo
Abagworo
Abagworo
MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!!
ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week
no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP!!!
it has finish oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.