Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (57627 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by DrMuzungu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
fikiman7000:
Double wahala for okoroausa lol after losing imo you will lose your certificate again,oshiomole really taught you a bitter lesson oo

The only certificate he should get is a certificate of serving his prison sentence, some time in 2060.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by pacificom: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
jasmine1600:
Oshomole pleaded Rochas to take senate n leave governor to Hope Uzodinma, Which Hope accepted But Rochas said never, Over his dead body, he wants it all.
Greed has killed Rochas polical career
People can now take back their state, lands and other properties from the fool,
Rochas Wants senator
Son Inlaw Governor
Wife federal house
Last daughters boyfriend deputy governor
First daughter First Lady
In-law already a minister - Tony Anwuka
Now, Imo people have defined, explained and summarized the meaning of Iberiberism for Rochas dynasty.

Ridiculous !!! Is imo state him family inheritance. I tot they have few people there who have better ideas on their head and capable of ruling.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by truthisgood: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .

Shot up your mouth zoooo
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by adebvla: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2019
winterfell007:
Okorocha has just cosigned his irrelevance politically. Let him go and join Akapbio in the political doldrums of history

I don't think Akpabio will be that useless/irrelevant. I low-key believe that Buhari will make him a Minister. I might be wrong sha.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Darevofpeace(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Leopantro:
Abagworo
Abagworo
Abagworo
MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!!
ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week
no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP!!!
it has finish oh
you are my own MVP,pls.I need all the link's to your American film's downloads. I love your write up.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by slowbreeze(f): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .

If Rochas is the best Igbo man APC has in mind for presidency they should just keep it..Besides we are not fools to know that APC will not give presidency to SE;Fashola and Tinubu revealed that with their careless talk.Good governance and someone who will not cause hardship & lack of money;that's what we want.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Kobomax(m): 2:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Some people's loss of immunity status are imminent. EFCC I hope you're taking note? #gandollar #okoroawusa
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by OVIHINNO(m): 3:01am On Mar 12, 2019
writeprof:

Danjuma Goje abi?
I meant DANKWABBO
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Uguruzik(m): 4:36am On Mar 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:

Mugu who president don help? We only care about restructure
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by showafrica(m): 5:25am On Mar 12, 2019
prince3009:
This man will erect INEC statue and bomb it!

Lol, he will even hang around to watch the bomb explode
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Jman06(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2019
This is what you get when greediness overshadows your reasoning such that you want everything all for yourself and your family.

Some of these politicians just decide to kill their political careers by themselves sometimes.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Costanostra: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Rocha's....O TE' GE'
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by splufik008(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Ojiofor:
Is this an inconclusive victory or what?

� � �
Probably
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by kikake: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Rochas Okorocha and Uche Nwosu, bye.

Okorocha is from Ideato South LGA near Orlu says he is "building our dear state capital City"

Uche Nwosu from Nkwerre near Orlu claims that he is the architect of Owerri Urban renewal.

Both abandoned Orlu to rot for eight years, even suffocated the govt development projects they met in Orlu.

But the only major roads leading to Ideato and Nkwerre were reconstructed by Udenwa from Orlu, after the roads were abandoned for more than thirty years, and were nicknamed: "man's inhumanity to man."

Orlu has outlived both Okorocha and Nwosu.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by writeprof(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2019
OVIHINNO:
I meant DANKWABBO

Ok, Ibrahim Dankwambo. I don't know much about him. I know he failed in his bid to go to the senate also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.