Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (57629 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by sambrow(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .
No matter the evil, as long as it's committed by APC you are ok with it. U get issue walahi

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by supereagle(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Leopantro:
Abagworo
Abagworo
Abagworo
MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!! MAYDAY!!!!
ship is sinking, multiple damages in one week
no more 20k, i repeat no more 20k
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP!!!
it has finish oh

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by writeprof(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okorocha, Ajimobi & Uduaghan are enough evidence for me to know that God rules in the affairs of men and He still counts prayers!
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by noisy45(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oshoimole via inec raping okorocha back to back
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
jasmine1600:
Oshomole pleaded Rochas to take senate n leave governor to Hope Uzodinma, Which Hope accepted But Rochas said never, Over his dead body, he wants it all.
Greed has killed Rochas polical career
People can now take back their state, lands and other properties from the fool,
Rochas Wants senator
Son Inlaw Governor
Wife federal house
Last daughters boyfriend deputy governor
First daughter First Lady
In-law already a minister - Tony Anwuka
Now, Imo people have defined, explained and summarized the meaning of Iberiberism for Rochas dynasty.

This is savagery "Agnes Nwamma"
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by noisy45(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
writeprof [color=#006600:
[/color]post=76570710]Okorocha, Ajimobi & Uduaghan are enough evidence for me to know that God rules in the affairs of men and He still counts prayers!

U omitted Akapbio I don't like it when u forget to mention him grin
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by mindurword(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
manitoba:
Nice one from INEC
Good move from inec
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by OVIHINNO(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Now INEC does this ALL HAILS INEC!!! Tomorrow they rightly declare an election inconclusive THEY starts shouting BLUE MURDER....SMH
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by ngadaAwo: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
Abagworo:
What is duress about people insisting that result must be pronounced? As long as the result was ready and with the officer nothing is wrong with party faithfuls demanding that it be read out before leaving to Owerri.
[/s]
e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by OVIHINNO(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
writeprof:
Okorocha, Ajimobi & Uduaghan are enough evidence for me to know that God rules in the affairs of men and He still counts prayers!
U forgot to include the GOMBE governor
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by yungcheda(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rochas can go to hell
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by writeprof(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
noisy45:

U omitted Akapbio I don't like it when u forget to mention him grin

no vex. I lost interest in Akpabio since last year. I don't know his state now. Since he qualifies to be added, thanks, lol
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Emmytrill(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you INEC, am from Imo State. Rochas has treated us like conquered people. He deserves all he is getting. Political annihilation

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Jolite(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
The case of certificate of return can't stop him of the journey to the red chamber.Is this country not nigeria? is he not in the ruling party? then go and find out more about ''The next level.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by jacoik(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
STARGREEN:
Who still doubt that God answers prayer? Only God can do this
lolxxxx I swear u r heartless in fact u no get heart
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by writeprof(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
OVIHINNO:
U forgot to include the GOMBE governor

Danjuma Goje abi?
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Charly68: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
These guys are joking ,nothing will him from going to the senate .All Igbo can't be in opposition and expect Presidency in 2023 .
Tough dream

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Kingspin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
If Buhari is interested he should try and become president of all Nigerians.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by HopeAtHand: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abagworo:

I don't understand your rant. I've written it earlier that I became a millionaire in Dollar before my 25th birthday and that was 11 years ago. I joined Nairaland 10 years ago as an already made young man and right now by the grace of God I'm a made multibillionaire in Naira so I don't need money to say the truth or make the choice in what I believe is right.

Keep whatever Riches you have to yourself.

What i'm interested in knowing is how come Rochas lost so badly on both fronts, especially after you've over-stressed his name and achievements here on NL. I remember you have a running thread dedicated to showcasing him to the world. And what consequence are these losses to his 2023 aspirations. Can he kindly step down his ambition for Amaechi?. If you're close to him, can you fill us in on his next line of action seeing he's been systematically thrown into political oblivion.

Thanks.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Bigsolo10: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Okoro awusa your time is gone so soon .no more minister of happiness.no more statue.and if I where you.just run away to Kano where your brothers and sister are so that the people of imo will collect all you have been stolen from them.,,,

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by truthstands20: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rochas will see disgrace upon disgrace. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Jolite(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Emmytrill:
Thank you INEC, am from Imo State. Rochas has treated us like conquered people. He deserves all he is getting. Political annihilation
All this is because he is not in the eastern political party APGA or PDP and that is the sectionalism that is killing us as a people. God bless Nigeria and Biafra in advance.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by YorubaBigot: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
ngadaAwo:
thank you inec
thank you Oshiomole

the blood of that innocent boy killed at Douglas by Rochas is fighting

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1

abagworo
all these things you mentioned are brain-dead. Funny enough, 98% of them are from shyte slinging wasted brown roof region
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by DerideGull(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:

Are you on weed from hell? What presidency in 2023? What will happen to Osinbajoker?

1 Like

Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by YorubaBigot: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jolite:

[s]All this is because he is not in the eastern political party APGA or PDP and that is the sectionalism that is killing us as a people. God bless Nigeria and Biafra in advance.
[/s]this one brain dey upside down

Dont worry, you abobakus can take okorocha for free and make him president of odour republic so that he can make iya sikira minister of enjoyment and happiness and baba wasiu special adviser on statue moulding. Igbos wont give a fvck, trust me

Anuofia somebody
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by KKDUBEM: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
He should have worked while he had the opportunity, but instead, he chose to raise statues and plant flowers and corner all the lands that belong to IMO people.This is really good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by annisy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
the last time i checked orji uzor kanu is still an igbo man
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by KayceeBanks: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abagworo:

I don't understand your rant. I've written it earlier that I became a millionaire in Dollar before my 25th birthday and that was 11 years ago. I joined Nairaland 10 years ago as an already made young man and right now by the grace of God I'm a made multibillionaire in Naira so I don't need money to say the truth or make the choice in what I believe is right.
My brother, I'm 25 please show me the way.
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Jolite(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
YorubaBigot:
[/s]this one brain dey upside down

Dont worry, you abobakus can take okorocha for free and make him president of odour republic so that he can make iya sikira minister of enjoyment and happiness and baba wasiu special adviser on statue moulding. Igbos wont give a fvck, trust me

Anuofia somebody
Ok, who do you people want? I bet you give who ever will succeed him one year you people will start insulting and complaining again, you guys think it's easy to lead even a classroom? talk more of a state where every one both small and big, old and young wants to get rich by false? honestly, i do not know the igbos as over dependants on govt. like this, previously.You guys must wake up to your responsibilities as manner still remains the ultimate difficult treasure. Even the reach also cry, am sure you know that?..Advice!
Re: We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC by Phonix1234: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Of INEC can do diz, i forgive dem all der Sins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.