Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Are To Substitute Your Bad Situation With Another What will it be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are To Substitute Your Bad Situation With Another What will it be? (214 Views)

This Hakimi Situation With His Wife Is More Spiritual Than Physical / What Are Your Bad Habits ? / What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Substitute Your Bad Situation With Another What will it be? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
My own condition I wish I could substitute it with epilepsy atleast when I'm OK I can be happy for once, live normal live, love and be loved rather than having to face physical disability everyday and it coming to wreck my normal life every moment of it.

What's yours?
Re: If You Are To Substitute Your Bad Situation With Another What will it be? by grad2012(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Op don't say that please so so sorry for your condition but thank God you are breathing some are dead and seriously they will give anything to just be among the living.

Cher up dear you are beautiful in form you are. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Rising Emotional Insecurity / Kindly Pm Me For A Cool Deal / Thread Modifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.