Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria (49878 Views)

How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by stano2(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2020
Okay.. following
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 11:02am On May 05, 2020
Good job na beans them dey see pick for ground?

From experience, what I have seen is to try to gain entrance into a relevant job.

A friend did her IT with a servicing firm of MTN, got some certifications and from there applied for MTN job and got it.

Another started from a small firm and kept applying and was diligent. At a point she even went solo and became a consultant. She currently earns N800k monthly.

The trick is trying to get in either from IT or working for free. I think Jarus explained this method years back and it works a lot.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Abilistic(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2020
Interesting

But I make money from home in this lockdown, check my signature
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by DoctorAbk: 11:03am On May 05, 2020
Pray to God, Have long leg have long leg have long leg... Thank me later grin grin
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2020
sounds good but for this post covid period ,i don't know...
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by IMO01: 11:04am On May 05, 2020
Cool
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Brunicekid(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2020
Job us very sacrosanct.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2020
Stupid post .
If you know how many graduates would kill for that marketing or teller bank job just to have food in their stomach and shelter over their head, you'll modify this post.
I mean an executive trainee doing this odd jobs you highlighted at an old generation bank earns over 170k monthly with other cool health , pension ,housing and travel allowances. Do you know how many family issues that little money would solve in this current dispensation?

12 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by divo(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2020
MetroBaba1:
I always feel encouraged reading your threads.

Thanks Baba
BianfranBushBoy what are the legit job sites

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2020
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by shigoawesu(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc
Enter indices and futures crypto market and change your life
Fck your jobs paying slaves wages

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni
I have interest, how do I go about this
Can you assist
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by mxpinky: 11:10am On May 05, 2020
Help plz 3141333024
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by 100bonus(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2020
For my country Nigeria, you can only get a job by phone call or letter head, it's not by CV packaging
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by brandable: 11:12am On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni

Trading crypto requires capital. Not everyone has that capital.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Kintomadit(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2020
Is learning html, css and java script enough to become a web designer and developer
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:14am On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Job ke, slave coast ni

Why are you so angry? undecided

13 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2020
100bonus:
For my country Nigeria, you can only get a job by phone call or letter head, it's not by CV packaging

That's not completely true.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On May 05, 2020
Guess op is living in another planet.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by janedonez(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2020
Good one. Above all, Grace.
Grace can give you in a day what others may labour for in two years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2020
A great post u got there!!!!

esp. Software developer......the new lucrative skill in town.

By the grace of God I shall learn it b4 I graduate!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Drizzy5001(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2020
A
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by afroxyz: 11:18am On May 05, 2020
In this period when people are losing their jobs you are still advising people to search for them instead of advising them to be self employed.

Look at the US and Chinese scenarios. Just only 2 months of lockdown and 40 million Americans are filing for unemployment benefits and protesting that the government should ease the lockdown. They live pay check to paycheck. Now compare that to the Chinese that closed as much as 60 days and yet nothing happened.

Banks are laying off. Oil rigs are shutting down. Salaries are being slashes and you still want people to mortgage their lives for salaries. This is not the time to advise people to look for work but to align with changes of post-covid.

8 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Kmat: 11:19am On May 05, 2020
wer can I learn software development in lagos?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nappy760(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2020
brandable:

Trading crypto requires capital. Not everyone has that capital.

You can earn from crowd funding with crypto currency too

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

How to get a high paying job in 4 months

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Looking at the job market in Nigeria, I can only recommend two skills for you;

- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
- Mobile Application Development

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

Add a cover letter to your CV

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

Drop a comment and I will respond to you immediately.

https://topwritersdren.com/get-a-high-paying-job-in-nigeria/
So 4 months is enough time for a man to become an experienced software developer

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:20am On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

https://topwritersden.com/get-a-high-paying-job-in-nigeria/
Bro not everybody can do software. I tried learning one time last year, the thing no just wan enter my head. Trying out Welding to see if it would be easier to assimilate.

14 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Punchline33: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Go into livestock farming... a mature he-goat goes for 40k+ at the peak period of Christmas

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by free2ryhme: 11:23am On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Change your mindset

Gain a Lucrative Skill

Rewrite your CV

Use Legit Job Sites

https://topwritersden.com/get-a-high-paying-job-in-nigeria/

If you can have it why are you still writing for nairaland

I dont understand

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017 / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.