Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria (50729 Views)

How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by condralbedez: 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc
Enter indices and futures crypto market and change your life
Fck your jobs paying slaves wages

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni
Can you give me the full detail and how this crypto market works
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Sardauna24(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2020
banjo022:
my brother, we wey no get long legs let build something to take us to our ideal world.
This is good idea wishes us prosperous in our endeveour
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Sardauna24(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2020
banjo022:
my brother, we wey no get long legs let build something to take us to our ideal world.
This is good idea wishes us all d best nd prosperous in our endeveour
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2020
yusman14:
Good day sir
Which Engineering course did you study??
And what did you think about a first class degree in materials science and engineering
I studied elect/elect. A first class degree or 2'1 In any engineering degree is good enuf for the job market. But you also have to practice interview questions and get certifications like PMP, and lean six sigma. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by KillerBeauty(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2020
afroxyz:
In this period when people are losing their jobs you are still advising people to search for them instead of advising them to be self employed.

Look at the US and Chinese scenarios. Just only 2 months of lockdown and 40 million Americans are filing for unemployment benefits and protesting that the government should ease the lockdown. They live pay check to paycheck. Now compare that to the Chinese that closed as much as 60 days and yet nothing happened.

Banks are laying off. Oil rigs are shutting down. Salaries are being slashes and you still want people to mortgage their lives for salaries. This is not the time to advise people to look for work but to align with changes of post-covid.
Hope you are aware this is an old thread of more than a year ago that the mods just pushed to front page.
Blame the mod not the op
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by asomatc(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

How to get a high paying job in 4 months

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Looking at the job market in Nigeria, I can only recommend two skills for you;

- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
- Mobile Application Development

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

Add a cover letter to your CV

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

Drop a comment and I will respond to you immediately.

https://topwritersden.com/get-a-high-paying-job-in-nigeria/

where can I run a Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
and mobile Application Development in Enugu?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by asomatc(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=76573528]When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

I am interested, I stay in Enugu State.
asomatc@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by asomatc(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

Change your mindset

Gain a Lucrative Skill

Rewrite your CV

Use Legit Job Sites

I am interested, I stay in Enugu State.
asomatc@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by BeloHorizonte14: 5:38pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:

It's also hot but it's not my path, I can only give what I have, and very confident of.
Which is software development , data science and AI
Please i am interested, what should i do?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Collinsanele: 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Change your mindset

Gain a Lucrative Skill

Rewrite your CV

Use Legit Job Sites

It's true but it would take about 1-2 years before you can get a software developer job (from a software developer).
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by rozario01: 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
Plz how can i learn this crypto
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by patrickcollins: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!
pls I am interested in running the program, how do I get ur contact.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by patrickcollins: 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

I am interested, add me on WhatsApp 07032816164
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2020
BeloHorizonte14:
Please i am interested, what should i do?

If you sent PM it's okay, I will contact you soon. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2020
patrickcollins:
pls I am interested in running the program, how do I get ur contact.

Just send me a PM. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nuggarito: 7:09pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:

Did you sent pm please?
Yes I did
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Hardeoluwar(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
I am interested. Sent you a PM already.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by ZhyonKross(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
This is highly educative, please keep it up
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by CuteYvonne777: 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by beekay2002: 9:14pm On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Job ke, slave coast ni

I have some questions on d synthetic indices market sir

How can I contact u sir
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nigeriagospel(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2020
stagger:

Go to Udemy and buy some IT courses there. Supplement with Youtube and Codeacademy. Give yourself from now till Christmas.

By new year, your life will never remain the same. People learn coding in as little as 9 weeks and by the 10th week, they are already earning $50 an hour. A neighbour of mine is earning 5,000 euros a month as a python programmer. In Naija here.

Tell me what you cannot do with a salary of N2million equivalent. You save some. Start investing in agriculture. Add small manufacturing enter (soap making, etc). From there, open a drinking joint and just ensure your drinks are cooled 24/7/365. You will be asking yourself what you were doing for 30 years of your life when money was flowing in.

Oh, I forgot. Change your circle of friends. Hang out with people who are ambitious and are serious about their ambitions. If you hang out with those criticizing Buhari and the APC and people who can only see the country is hard (when some people in the same country are swimming in millions), you will think like them and you will become all what you see and hear around you.
for some one without coding knowledge can I start with python? How can I reach you bro
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Onebyonedead: 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
smartgenius:
Going to school and studying engineering and coming out with a good grade still works. At least almost all my engineering school mates are millionaires now. Infact I was so confident that I rejected jobs paying less than 300k a month. My first job paid over 500k a month.

If I hear
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Onebyonedead: 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
Rgade:

Please, exactly what job was that? Armed robbery?
Was it your first job, or your first salary job?
What experience did you have prior to this job? Or were you paid the 500k as a fresh graduate?
Was it in Nigeria? What Engineering field exactly?

I'd like answers to all my questions, or better yet, a summary

Don't mind that silly uber driver

Na him wage for 2 years him dey quote

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Impressive but I have two questions
He doesn't have cash, how affordable are the IT courses you suggested?
Sincerely speaking, can these things you stipulated above work for a woman (mother)

Go to Udemy. Select an IT Course you want to develop competence in. Buy some bulk data. I will provide you links to download the entire course. You won't have to pay for the course. Only the data you need to download them. And you won't have to send me a dime.

PS: I will only reply to PMs from the moniker I quoted
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Iseddy: 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
advice please...... programmers in the house, is it possible for someone without any background knowledge in programming to start with python language ?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Rodeoz(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2020
Pls, I’m interested.

mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Job ke, slave coast ni
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc

Job ke, slave coast ni

Boom and crash gengs sighted.
Binance futures people.

Let’s keep milking binary.
May God keep blessing our trading sessions.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nefort: 1:30am On May 06, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Why are you so angry? undecided
He is obviously not making any money.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by ENGINER(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2020
It good shall
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by ENGINER(m): 2:38am On May 06, 2020
smartgenius:
Going to school and studying engineering and coming out with a good grade still works. At least almost all my engineering school mates are millionaires now. Infact I was so confident that I rejected jobs paying less than 300k a month. My first job paid over 500k a month.
can only good grade work. boss any other way.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Ouchbabe(f): 3:44am On May 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Go to Udemy. Select an IT Course you want to develop competence in. Buy some bulk data. I will provide you links to download the entire course. You won't have to pay for the course. Only the data you need to download them. And you won't have to send me a dime.

PS: I will only reply to PMs from the moniker I quoted
Ok sir. I will keep in touch. Thank you very much
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Pharovo(m): 6:08am On May 06, 2020
I am interested please check your pm or pharrello@yahoo.com

GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / GTB Aptitude Test 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.