Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria (49966 Views)

How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Pharovo(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Go to Udemy. Select an IT Course you want to develop competence in. Buy some bulk data. I will provide you links to download the entire course. You won't have to pay for the course. Only the data you need to download them. And you won't have to send me a dime.

PS: I will only reply to PMs from the moniker I quoted

Please provide me links to download udemy courses, I have lots of data. I already download a 3GB course in Python programming and SQL from piratebay as i am self-tutoring and help will be most appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow...

You wanna connect?
Oh yes please.
My pal planned to come to my office tomorrow to give me a 4hour pyhton video and give me weekend assignments. cheesy
U have motivated me to learn this thing
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On May 06, 2020
Pharovo:

Please provide me links to download udemy courses, I have lots of data. I already download a 3GB course in Python programming and SQL from piratebay as i am self-tutoring and help will be most appreciated. Thanks

Pls do u reside within lagos? Kindly reply..
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On May 06, 2020
GideonG:
I believe you are the one that sent pm, will contact you. Thanks
Sent u a pm
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On May 06, 2020
flam5:
You can switch to video training materials like Lynda, Udemy or CBT.
Can I download those videos from udemy and so instead of watching alone...
Can I download
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Don't mind that silly uber driver

Na him wage for 2 years him dey quote
grin
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by afroxyz: 8:55am On May 06, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Hope you are aware this is an old thread of more than a year ago that the mods just pushed to front page.
Blame the mod not the op
Hahahaha. Ok. These Nairaland mods sef.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Odignity: 9:02am On May 06, 2020
thanks so much for this idea. Please how can i learn this skill? can u recommend one for me? this is my number 08060621731 please message me on whatsapp
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 11:17am On May 06, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Oh yes please.
My pal planned to come to my office tomorrow to give me a 4hour pyhton video and give me weekend assignments. cheesy
U have motivated me to learn this thing

Can I get your email?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nappy760(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2020
EmperorGodswill:

pls hw do i get started
pls educate me
i dont wana end up been a failure

Send me a mail on
napoleon760@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nappy760(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2020
isaacsegun:

am a civil engineering graduate, I just finished serving my father land. please I need your proper guidance?

This is what I mean by an outstanding student.

https://www.nairaland.com/5489162/4.98-cgpa-mathematics-toluwani-deborah
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Spray(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc
Enter indices and futures crypto market and change your life
Fck your jobs paying slaves wages

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni
you mean forex trade?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by ojimuf(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2020
Very educative.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by best11925: 4:28pm On May 06, 2020
Pls I want to learn Digital marketing am in Lagos were do I start from. Any info or number to call please help me
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Iseddy: 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Go to Udemy. Select an IT Course you want to develop competence in. Buy some bulk data. I will provide you links to download the entire course. You won't have to pay for the course. Only the data you need to download them. And you won't have to send me a dime.

Pls I'm interested, I tried to contact you but I was not able to send you pm
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Haywhyluv: 10:30pm On May 06, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!

Interested,
My no 08130129374
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Haywhyluv: 10:31pm On May 06, 2020
shigoawesu:

I have interest, how do I go about this
Can you assist

Can I have ur contact bro, for better knowledge about this
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Interested,
My no 08130129374
Just send me a PM will contact you soon, thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On May 07, 2020
GideonG:
Just send me a PM will contact you soon, thanks
Sent u a pm.. Sending u again
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by namss(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
GideonG:

Just send me PM sir, I will contact you soon. Thank you

I am also interested in the data/web development sir.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
namss:

I am also interested in the data/web development sir.
Please send me a PM I will contact you soon. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by shigoawesu(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Can I have ur contact bro, for better knowledge about this
WhatsApp and call
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by greenalwaz: 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
soleexx:

Web development Is categorized in 3 areas
Front End Developer Back End Developer Full Stack
You need to learn from front to end to full stac Start with basic HTML css and java
If u sure u good enough Proceed to Php and database
Don't forget to learn graphics along side
Unless u will hav to hire graphics designer after ur course
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by greenalwaz: 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

pls I will like to gain access to ds but I can't access d email attached to ds username.... though u can reach me here greenalwaz@mail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by nappy760(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
Attend this free training on zoom on how to earn from crypto currency on the crowdfunding platform.....
Password: 8 6 4 4 4 9

Don't put space in the password

You can tag me afterwards for any extra info you need.

The training is Monday , Tuesday , Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by isaacsegun(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
airsaylongcom:

please I need your assistance. how I can get the link to download the courses from udemy.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by SqueezedPant: 8:51am On May 12, 2020
Pharovo:

how did you download from pirate Bay? I saw up to 10 python , ethical , web development courses I needed there too but don't know how to download.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Martins153: 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
Go back to the Polytechnicand do OND in electrical engineering,you can use that OND to find a good job
EmperorGodswill:
Pls wat of business
i nid advice
am 30 no tangleable tin doin
jst petty job
wher shld i start frm
am confused as a man
am married
wit HND fed polynekede
computer sc bt am nt gud in any prog bt can confortable perform sum operation.
Sumbody help a broda
am langusin,depressed in my condition.
No cash.
Suggest for me wat to do pls
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by namo77: 1:10pm On May 15, 2020
We have 12 great ebooks for Python Programming Beginners.

Price is N1500.

Click here to purchase: https://paystack.com/pay/learnpythonp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.